o4

Beyond The Skies - Among A Thousand Stars
 
Soundtrack:  December - Can't you come back ( 돌아올순 없나요
 
 
 
Even I crazily call out your name, only tears are answering me. I'm sorry for hurting you a lot. 
 
 
 
 
 
The huge, luxury chapel filled the room with people standing on their feet, welcoming the bride and the groom's father in, as they both slowly walked down the white long rug with petals of colorful petal of roses. 
 
They had every one's eyes. They were the center of attention. 
 
Holding onto her father's arm firmly, her brown orbs only stared forward towards where her future husband was standing, in front of the stage, along with the pastor behind of the podium. 
He was simply dressed in a white attire, simply with a black bow tie. He looked dashing more than ever. Perfectly with this dark brown locks combed back, it revealed his handsome face that she'll woke up every morning just to see.
 
A little nervous she shook lightly. Her smile never died, so did he. 
 
Behind her was her long dressed being dragged, 
The moment was becoming too real, to even picture in her head. In front of her, what she's going to experiencing, she felt more than blessed, but blissful at the most. No words to express, she could not believe she's going to marry the man of her life. 
 
She was nearly in tears of happiness. 
 
Out of the suddenly, a tightness in her chest caused her to drop her bundle of her most favorite flowers tulips. Within, a second, the groom rushes off the stage and runs over to his future wife who was on the ground laying there lifeless. 
 
 
"Shinae! God, what happened? Shinae!" He could barely shout without breaking down. 
 
He panic, then lift her up from the ground, and places her into his trembling arms. 
 
Pacing himself with her in his arms, he rushes through the painted red wooden double doors as his parents, uncles, and cousins followed behind him. 
 
 
 
 
Tao lowered his cap, as he entered the crowded airport. Taking his leave for China, he drags his luggage along with him. Hoping that everything he leaves behind will not follow him back to China. That only good memories will set him free. He was wrong, there will be no way he could be set free from the problems he was going to leave behind him. 
 
Leaving Shinae...wasn't an option. To which he had no power to overcome. 
 
In every way, he was wrong. 
 
Abandoning the person whom he had realized to love, when it too late. That became one of his darkest regret. He simply let the woman whom he had loved deeply slip away from his grip. Like a handful of sand that will just fall out of your hand no matter how much you try to hold onto it. Out of his grasp, he foolishly let Shinae wash away, into a hand of another man. 
 
He had so many chances to steal her away, but the doubts haunts him back, and it all becomes a hesitation. No other than
r e g r e t i n g  the choices he had made. 
 
 
Before proceeding into the security checking point, Tao takes his hand out of pocket and place the small object on the empty bench. It was a wedding ring. The ring that was only meant for Shinae's finger. The one person who only had the right to wear that wedding ring. 
 
 
Unfortunately, it was never hers to begin with. 
 
 
Wiping away his tears with his sleeves, Tao enters the checking point regardless. No matter how much he wants to back turn back, and steal her away; his feet continues to go forward. As if, they were meant to only walk straight forward, and not backwards. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*note;
SEQUEL OR NO SEQUEL? 
Comment below :D
yes, the last chapter had ended very shortly, not as expected! If any questions, please feel free to ask! okay ^^ 
-Not but not least, I just want to say THANK YOU every one who subscribed to this one shot! It meant alot to me, and I am forvever gratfull! Again, thank you and I love you all! Goodnight to everyone (: