o2

Beyond The Skies - Among A Thousand Stars
 
Soundtrack: FT Island- 사랑하는 법을 몰라서 (Because I Don't Know How To Love)
 
 
 All that’s left is a sorry heart.
 
"You know staring at him wouldn't solve the problem." Kris snapped walking beside his friend's friend. 
 
He was dressed in a crisped black suit attire. He was one wealthy good looking fella. He knew she had the biggest crush on Tao since high school. Kris took his hand out of his front pants pockets, and linked his arm around hers. 
 
 
"Shall we go somewhere else?" He leaned closer to her ears. 
 
The place they were at was at the club. It was packed and crowded with people dancing everywhere, some sitting at the bar just chilling and drank, and some just hanging at the side and just enjoying their time by just observing the dance floor. 
 
 
Tao and his girlfriend, including his bunch of friends decided to celebrated him making it to the Olympics that was only a week away. 
 
They remained in the VIP room, where they were just surrounded by walls, but one side of the room with a thick layer of glass window. 
 
Being from the second floor, it exposed the entire crowd. Tao could clearly see ShinAe from his view. She looked small from his view. Next to her was a tall man whispering something in her ear. 
 
 
He grabbed another shot and chugged it down. Was it jealousy? How could he think in such a way when his girlfriend is just right there, siting closely to him. No matter how much he tried to push that feeling to the side, ShinAe was all that filled his mind. 
 
His girlfriend moved away, and threw her long black hair away from her shoulders, and handed him another shot of cheap liquor. 
 
"Don't tell me you're already bored? We've just got here. After this let's go and dance." Tao's eyes followed her voice. She was just no one. She's loaded money and fame. Known for the prettiest and beautiful top model. Not to be surprised she's had scandal here and there before she had met Tao. Their relationship went from a one night stand to a real relationship. Not too long ago, about a month ago, they had publicly announced their two in a half years of dating, Plus, she flashed off her engagement ring that Tao had propsed her with. It was the most breaking news, it on every page of the paper.
 
He could not pin point the reason why he loved her. He just loves her. His love for her was a natural one.  But at this very moment, he was becoming very unsure about his love for his girlfriend.
He gladly took the shot, and gulped it down. Tao threw his arm around her neck, and pulled her close to him. He kissed her forehead, then pecked her red lips.
 
 
"If that's what you want." He replied. 
 
ShinAe could see the couple from her view. It was becoming too painful just to see how happy they were. She had no right to feel so envy. As a good friend, she should have feel so damn happy for two reasons: first, her friend is now planning to settle down with his fiancee and second, that good friend of hers will be entering the Olympics. 
 
Before ShinAe and Kris left the club, she had texted Tao that she'll be leaving with Kris. 
 
After reading the text, Tao suddenly got up and groomed himself then pulled off his black leather jacket and threw on the sofa. Heading to the door, his girlfriend followed behind him. 
 
Instead of heading to the down floor, Tao snucked her into the men's room, and locked it. 
 
 
He needed something to distract him. 
 
--
 
 
 
 
Shinae-
"You know, I'm always here." Kris announced as he held the doors for me to exit the club. I shivered. Tonight was pretty chilly, I moved away so that Kris could exit as well. I wasn't sure what I heard was something else, or maybe I was just pretending, not admitting to what Kris was really saying.
We soon walked up to a eatery tent. 
Kris and I sat ourselves, and sat across from one another. We ordered one serving of dukbokki and two servings of Eomukguk (Fish cake soup), and not but not least, three bottles of soju. 
 
"Nothing tastes good without soju." I said cheerfully as I took a quick shot of my soju that Kris had poured into my shot glass. 
 
Kris chuckled. 
 
"Why don't you date me? I'm good looking, tall, and is financially stabled. Girls would really die to be in your spot, Shinae." He confessed. 
 
I put down my toothpick that I used to get my rice cake, and chewed on it carefully. 
 
 
I was no lost for words. What he just said was not wrong, but right. Any women would die just to get into my spot. Sitting here with one of the wealthiest young CEO in Jeju, linked to the Chinese branch. 
Although, he's undeniably handsome...I've never really thought of dating him, not even once. 
 
I should really need a slap on my face! Who in their right mind could refuse a man like him? Obviously me
 
Kris took off his black suit jacket and covered me with it. 
 
 
"Out of all place, why here? Look at you! You're barely wearing anything." His tongue clicked. He scold at me like a little child. Since, it was clubbing, I decided to wear a black mini dress with black stockings, and some heels. Not to mention, my dress had no sleeves. 
 
 
Kris was quiet as he keeps on poking at his soup, not wanting to eat it. Ahh--I remembered, he doesn't like to eat street food. What a son of a rich! He only grew up with a golden spoon in his mouth. 
 
 
"Why aren't you drinking?" I asked pouring the last of the first bottle. Then ate away my soup. 
 
 
"Because I'll be driving your home, dork." He uttered while leaning over the table. Then lightly knocked my forehead causing me to pout. Inside of me, I somehow pity his guy. 
 
 
Not because of anything, because of his never dying love for me. Still five months and counting, he refused to give up on me. This foolish guy. My mind went back to where we met. Set on a blind date because of Tao. 
 
 
Maybe if I hadn't refused his guy, I'd probably be in a much better and happier place. Instead of feeling what I am really feeling right now. Upset and heart broken
 
Thinking of it, makes me teary. 
 
 
I placed my hand on my forehead, trying to cover my eyes, I laughed for the heck of it. 
Kris kindly got up from his seat, and came to my side. 
 
"Please don't start. If you do, they'll think because I made you this way." He pulled my arm up and yanked me to stand on my two feet. 
 
He dragged me to the ahjjumma, and paid for the food and drinks. 
 
While putting cash into her apron, she smiled at us. "Newly weds, huh?" Kris chuckled. 
 
"Friends, ahjumma. We're just good friends." Kris spoke as he bowed her goodnight and thank you. 
 
I jerked away Kris's hand, and turned around to meet him. 
 
"I am completely fine! I'm sober! Why are you so clingy when I do not have a single feeling for you?! You are really stupid!" I began to bark at him. 
 
 
Kris only stared at me, then took one more step toward me, closing the gap between us. With his two hands, he used them to fix his huge jacket that was on me to stay in place. 
 
 
"Why don't we start out as friends, then we'll see where that'll lead us to? I know your heart broken. No matter how much you want to hide your true feelings, you're not that strong as I thought you are." A little did I knew, I shoved him away and started to hit his chest out of anger. 
 
He read my mind. He clearly knew me better than anyone else, including myself. 
 
Out of the blue, he threw his two arms around me, and pulled me close. He tighten the embrace. With my face pressed against his chest, I never felt warmth until this. Fighting the urge to stop crying, I held it in while my two fists tighten firmly as well.
 
"You don't have to say anything else. Just cry." He whispered, causing me to burst into tears loudly and freely. The palm his hand lightly up and down my head, how selfish of myself of wishing it was Tao's. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*note;
LMAO something to laugh about xD i just L O V E EXO ! DERP FACES (hahaha)
 
 
i know i haven't update in a very long time! so sorry. the next chapter will be updated tonight! yes, another update! double update ((: aren't i nice! hahah. oh yeah, to mention, anyone who is a drama-addict like me, it's a must-- watch
BRIDE OF THE CENTURY 
 
omg, it's funny, halrious, and serious..those who adores LEE HONGKI..you really have to watch it! I am in love with it! ahh..the pain of waiting for another episode is really a pain in the ! xD You will not regret watching it, please take my words for it! :D