Awake

All happened too soon to Yuri

Yuri just came in the ward a few hours ago, and the rest of SNSD stayed by Yuri's side. The half SNSD that was sleeping woke up and it is turn for the other half SNSD to sleep.

"Guys its time for u to go to sleep. You guys must be tired too.'' Tiffany suggested. She was part of the first half that slept while waiting for Yuri.\

‘’Ok, good night’’ Taeyeon, Yoona, Seohyun and Sunny fell asleep immediately on the edge of the bed where Yuri slept.

‘’Hmm Im a bit hungry from staying up all night, Fany ah, do u wanna get some food with me down in the canteen??’’ Hyoyeon suggested. Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung and Tiffany were the ones that slept when waiting for Yuri and now theyre staying up, keeping an eye on the girls and Yuri, and waking them up in case something goes wrong. It is always better to have someone keeping an eye on things.

‘’Im a bit hungry as well, lets go. What do u guys want, Sooyoung and Jessica??’’ Tiffany asked.

‘’Whatever… any food will do…oh and a cup of mocha please.’’ Jessica requested.

‘’Same for me but order double the amount of food.’’ Sooyoung answered.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. ‘’Srsly shikshin, u don’t need to eat that much do u?! Double!? I can go bankrupt just from paying the food u eat.’’ The 4 girls giggled quietly, being careful of not waking up the other 5 girls. Its good to have a laugh after knowing their teammate is safe and their burden of worry is removed. But its too early to start laughing,.....