Wait

All happened too soon to Yuri

Its been 3 hours and Yuri is still in the operation room. As time passes the rest of SNSD worries more. They have been waiting for Yuri all the time in front of the operation room in the wide yet quiet hallway. There were seats there but all of them are too anxious to sit down. Their mind cant settle down from the worriness.

''How long is it gonna take?? Did something bad happened to her??'' Sunny ranted.

''Oh how dare u say somethings gonna happen to her!! Shes gonna be alright!!'' Jessica replied angrily.

''Of course I know shes gonna be alright but just in case something happens!!'' 

''OH so ur saying u want bad things to happen to her?! i never knew youre so cold blooded!!'' Jessica screamed.

''No but u never know!! Besides I dont even mean that way, I said just in case. Of course I wish she would be 300% safe!!'' Sunny shouted.

''Unnie stop the argument please!! This is making me even more worried!!'' Seohyun suggested.

''Oh maknae, is this how u talk to ur unnies?? Since when have u gone so disrespectful??'' Jessica glared at Seohyun. 

''U 2!! Seohyun is right, I dont need your craps now!! We already have enough worries and i dont need you 2's arguments to top it!! Yuri will be fine so cut it and settle down!!'' Taeyeon commanded. Her heart was already frustrating enough and Jessica and Sunny are making her even more annoyed. The 2 girls obeyed the leader and shut up, quietly sitting down but not facing each other. 

Just when the argument died down, the doctor came out.

''Guys the doctor is here!!'' Yoona announced. All the girls immediately turn and rushed to the doctor and started questioning how is Yuri and how the operation went.

''U guys are really lucky that she was sent here early or else things wouldve gone real . She suffered from a lot of broken bones and bleeding. We have fixed the broken bones back in position and we transfused blood into her body. She is fine now but shes gonna have to stay in bed for a month for her body to fully recover and for the bones to heal. She is now extremely weak and needs a lot of rest. The Anesthesia effect will be over soon and she can wake up soon, but she might continue resting for another while. If she does wake up please only talk to her for a short period of time and let her have some rest for the remain of the day. She will be sent to the ward soon and u may stay with her but please dont talk too loud.'' The doctor explained clearly.

They thanked the doctor and dragged themselves to the ward, where they collapsed on the on the chairs just outside the ward. It's 3am in the morning and they are extremely fatigue, limbs heavy and slow, mind drifting away and feeling very sleepy after practising for a long day and now rushing to the hospital and waiting for Yuri. They decided half of them will take a nap while the other half wait for Yuri to arrive.