ILLUSION

All happened too soon to Yuri

"Good job girls, we're almost there!! Lets have a rest and eat something before we continue." Leader Taeyeon praised the group as SNSD finished their 560th rehersal for the choreography of Mr mr in the famous SM sky studio. They are all exhausted and hungry.

''Lets continue working after we get something to eat. I cant believe the comeback stage is happening in 2 days!!'' Seohyun suggested as she yell excitingly. 

''OK Where do u wanna go?'' Sunny, who is on her phone at the same time, asked everyone.

''Pizza?'' ''Sushi?'' How bout tobbokki?'' ''Maybe hotpot...'' Suggestions immediately rose in the studio room.

''Let's go eat pizza just opposite here'' Sooyoung asked and everyone nodded in agreement.

Yuri, who is feeling a bit dizzy from super long hours of practicing, struggled to walk straight. Her body is heavy and uncontrolled. She swung as she walked and couldnt balance. Her mind was drained away as well but everyone didnt seem to notice. She slowly got down the stairs and followed everyone to cross the road to the pizza store which is just opposite the SM building. She couldnt even c properly and her mind is blank and wont react. Things are becoming fuzzy and she stumbled out on the road without noticing. 

She didnt even realise there is a car coming in high speed. Her mind was far out and couldnt even think properly. She couldnt see the car coming as well from her poor vision. By the time she realised the car is coming at her, its too late. Her mind was too late to react and her body is too fatigue to even bother to dodge the car quickly.

SCREEEEEEEEECHHHHHHHH. The car made a huge and sharp squeak as it urgently came to a brake. She was hit right on the windscreen and her body immediately rolled on the ground. 

The remaining 8 girls immediately turned around as they see Yuri lying there motionless, blood stained on her cheek and all over her clothes. She fainted on the road.

The 8 girls dont even know how to react to this. It just happened all of a sudden. Too soon to react.

Sunny, Yoona and Jessica screamed, ran up to Yuri and have no idea what to do. Their legs felt weak and they just collapsed on Yuri, sobbing loudly and shaking her trying to wake her up. 

Taeyeon used her leading skills by remained calm and immediately checked Yuri's pulse and heartbeat by placing a finger on her chest and neck.

''Guys she still has heartbeat and pulse. Maknae quickly call 119!!'' Taeyeon shouted at Seohyun

''Unnie none of us brought our phones with us!! Theyre in the studio!!'' Seohyun panicked and her voice shaken as she replied. ''Someone!! LEND ME YOUR PHONE!!'' She sees a hand reaching out with a mobile phone, grabbed it and dialled 911 with her shaky hand straight away. Shes also calm and clearly explained everything.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon blocked the crowd that quickly gathered as they saw a car crash. Everyones busily taking photos and blocking the way which is definitely not helping Yuri, who needs fresh air.

''Guys move away please!! No photos and stay away from Yuri!! Ambulance needs the way and Yuri needs space!! Move it move it!!'' 

The 3 quickly glanced around and was glad the crowd slowly backed away and there are no paparazzis around. Paparazzis can make situations a lot worse than a crowd. 

Sooyoung pulled away from the crowd and trying to look for the driver who hit Yuri, but hes nowhere to be seen.

''Wheres that bastard?!'' Sooyoung ranted on the street. Her eyes are burning and is very pissed off at the driver who ran away after hitting Yuri. She will never forgive this idiot.

The ambulance finally arrived. The paramedics cleared the way and lifted Yuri on the stretcher, covering and nose with an oxygen mask. She was immediately placed in the ambulance and sent to the hospital.

''It's ok its ok. Im sure she would be fine.'' Taeyeon reassured Sunny Jessica and Yoona who reluctantly left Yuris badly injured body and left dazzled on the road. They watched the ambulance carrying Yuri away to the hospital, its siren fading.

''Stay strong, Yuri.''