TWO :D

We are meant to be
~LUNCHBREAK~! Your POV SNSD went up to meet Yoona and Seohyun and then, went to the canteen.. "Yoona sit with me! Taeyeon sit with me! Sit with me!" the noises couldn't stop as they cried their favourite member to go sit with them. "sorry!" sunny apologized. And we went of to sit with Junhyung and Dujoon. "is MY Dujoon there??? Huh Taeyeon-unnie?" "Yah! Stop annoying me already! He'll be coming!" you shouted. AT THE TABLE "Ahh~~ Dujoon oppa ah~~" obviously, it was Yuri, trying to seduce Dujoon -,-" Dujoon opened his moth and Yuri stuffed the food into his mouth. " Yah~ you know what makes it better? Yuri fed me ^^ " Dujoon said to me. " aish! You should me going out already" you remembered to keep the whispers. On the other hand, Sooyoung unnie, laughed so hard! She demonstrated with Hyoyeon, who was next to her. " Ah! Hyo! Ah!" you let out a silent laugh. Yoona said, " please don't disturb Yuri unnie!" she pouted. Well all I can say is that pout can stop everyone what they were doing. Yoona POV --------FLASHBACK------- It was a few years back when Taeyeon unnie came to my locker. She said I was saying i was relay pretty and talented and she wanted me to join SNSD! I was really pleased with myself. Then after she left. A few guy came up to me. Their leader Onew. "hey! This girl is really pretty! Just like what Taeyeon said. I think she heard cause she saved me a little later. "Get away from me!" I said, breathing faster. I was too kind to start screaming vauglariteis. get the F** out I felt like screaming! I was too kind though. I fell to the floor as they walked nearer and nearer. "Don't worry we won't hurt you." I saw Taeyeon walk forward. I think they saw her to. I pouted at Taeyeon. Why was she 'late' to save me? Well, it worked on Taeyeon and the boys. Every motion seemed to freeze. Onew snapped, " let's go! We don't want jjong to see that pout everyday" I heard them say. ------END OF FLASHBACK------- Your POV Just like what happened in the past, it happened again! You turned to see kikwang hearing alone. " I'm going to get some fresh air ok? " you announced. " sure it's not to see kikwang? " Junhyung questioned. " sure it's not!" You are also a great liar. You made sure when you replied, you meet eye contact and didn't blush. Kikwang POV When Taeyeon entered the canteen, everyone wanted to sit with her and the other members. I felt kind of sad D: . Why would a pretty, popular, smart, cute, funny, considerate girl like her, like a nerd like me? I saw her walking towards you. I immediately sat up straight to get you a good impression. "hey!" she said. "h..hi" I stammered. The girl of my dreams is talking to me! " why are you sitting alone?" she asked. She actually cares!!!!! " no one wants to sit with me anyway...... I've got no friends" he gave a sad looked and started to pout. You couldn't stand the pouting and so, you said, " I think you're really handsome and super cute plus, you have a greater personality! I won't mind being your friend" (btw: you meant that by heart) No One POV " I think you're really handsome and super cute plus, you have a greater personality! I won't mind being your friend" Taeyeon said. "WHAT AM I SAYING! HE PROBABLY THINKS I LIKE HIM NOW!" Taeyeon thought. " really? No One has ever told me that before!" kikwang said. it was obvious he was blushing! " well...." you said as you starred his lips. I was so pink! " no! I can't! After-" you realise kikwang was leaning. Your lips almost touched his. You knew the place you were in was the most deserted place in the canteen. So you didn't really mind. " I hope you are okay with it." kikwang said. Taeyeon nodded. " Kim Taeyeon from class ______. Please come to the general office now!" " sorry, I gotta go" Taeyeon said in depression........ Your POV "Freak I was about to kiss kikwang op-! Wait oppa?? No! I swore never to use that not even to the guys I'm close to!" you thought. I am soo confused!!!!!! My like is a mystery( mystery mystery girl ~~) !!! I went to the office only to hear the news. Your mom died in a car accident. Now, you officially have no one to look after you. " I'm sorry( I'm sorry girl)!"the woman said. Your mo wanted me to pass you this. You opened it. It was a letter from you mom. What did the letter say??? Read on! But, I 'll write later before my parents catch me XD and thank to my First Subscriber as well!!!!!