FIVE

We are meant to be

NoP One POV

"Looks like you've been dancing...." He said pointing to your outfit from the Mr Taxi Dance.

XD Too revealing!

"You too!" You said pointing to his abs.

you noticed him blush and quickly made your way out  of the room..

Your POV

"Yah! Don't tell me you've fallen for him already!" you said to yourself.

"But i cant!"

You looked through the Genie and Mr Taxi dance chaography and the way you sang. "Hm........ Mr Taxi looks better. well, we'll be doing this for the talent show....... Haiz~!" you sighed.

More thinking

" How can Ms Kang be Gikwang's mom! Urg! Does this mean my surname is kang or lee? Whatever! Kang Taeyeon and Lee Taeyeon doesn't song nice... Kim Taeyeon sounds the best ^^! wait- what is i get married? Lee Taeyeon. What am i thinking of! i will not get married!"You thought but said you last line too loud. "Erm...taeyeon... someone wants to see you....." Ms kang said. ! she thinks i wanna marry Gikwang! you thought. "Ah? You may ask him to come in."you said. "HYUNSEUNG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!" you exclaimed. " Hey, long time no see taeyeon!" He said. you have not seen hyunseung for a long time cause he moved to america. "How have you been???" you asked. "nothing, just sleeping, like always.... you've been dancing?" he said pointing to your outfit. -URG! this stupid outfit! Sad i have to wear it on the talent show day.- you thought. "yah..... Anyway, Tiffany has been waiting for you after you left. here's her adress. just dun tell her i gave it to you. " you said. "I know where she lives.... i just wanted to see you..." he said. " huh? i thoug-" before you could complete your sentence, hyunseung kissed you. He attempted the push his toungue through your lips but it failed.

Gikwang POV

I wanted to give taeyeon her lipstake that she dropped. i opened her door and saw her kissing someone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HYUNSEUNG! DO YOU-Gikwang... i" she stammered

Your POV

I looked at Gikwang. He looked so heart broken. "GO AWAY YOU JERK! I DONT EVEN SEE WHY TIFFANY WOULD LIKKE YOU!"

Sorry for the super short chapter! i have to sleep, having my prelims tomorrow