ONE

We are meant to be

Your POV

"  Bye unnies! we gotta get to class now!" yoona, our kindest member and seohyun, our maknae, said.

" Rember to come for pratice! We'll be practising "Genie"!"

You sat alone. At the back. At the next row were you best guyfriends from birth.

"Yah! Heard there's a new student here! Plus, heard he's a guy!" Jessica said.

" Aish~ i said! i will never fall in love again!" you said.

"I know, he'll be sitting beside you ^^" Junhyung said. As he easdropped your conversation. -,-"

"So what! I will keep my vow! After what Tae-" you stopped and quitely said, "put his life before mine"

Sunny, who had the shapest ears said,"Yah! Taeyeon-ah should really forget! He may not be like him!"

You wanted to reply. But, lessons started.

Ms Choi came in. At least Junhyung and DuJoon would stop annoying you.

After the Ms Choi came in, the new boy came in. He was kind of cu -NO!- i won't fall for anyone! i Swore it!

The boy wore long black glasses. He looked like a ____ nerd ^^.

Gikwang POV

I poked my head into the class. The first thing that caught my eye was this really pretty girl. She looked really serious, but somehow, she still looked really cute. Dont blush! Dont blush! Thankfully, i didnt.

" Annyeonghaesayo, my name is Lee GiKwang." They applauded.

Your POV

Nice name, you thought.

"Kim Taeyeon! pls move to the seat nearer to Junhyung. Just to the next table. Gikwang, please sit next to her. Taeyeon please raise your hand so he knows where to sit"

Great! Just great! the guy you swore not to like is sitting next to you!

The teacher didn't really care what you, junhyung and dujoon did at the back cause all of you always produce 91+( not nerds ok?) Obviously, you raised your hand.

"Annyeong, I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." We stared for quite sometime. Before you turned, you said,"Better concentrate before Ms Choi catches us." You knew it was a lie cause gikwang was new and she would turn a blind eye to it and for you, she didn't really care. You winked at him when you said us. and looked at junhyung. Luckily, he was alseep. He didnt see anything.

Gikwang POV

She winked at me! SHE WINKED AT ME! I turned around to look at Taeyeon. She was looking at another guy. I suddenly felt jealouse! She winked at me and then looked at another guy! Just great! At that wink i blushed real hard. And now, she's staring at another guy. I don't really know why but i was still blushing. "Yah! stop staring at me! it's making you boyfriend jealouse" he said as he signalled to me.

Your POV

"PFFT! no way! after the-" you paused. You stared at kikwang, she saw his cheeks were red and couldn't help but smile. One fan boy saw it and also started blushing. You gave him a death glare and he quickly turned back.

you turned back to junhyung. he said, " think i'll get a chance with jessica jung?"

"HAHAHA! Fat chance! Nah~ just joking! Ever notice the way she acts around you?"

Gikwang POV

I saw and heard everything. I saw her smile! That smile could light up the whole wold. obviously, causong him to smile. i also saw her give a death glare. i wondered how someone this amazing, could change just like that! I also heard the way she talked to Junhyung. As if they were siblings!

Hope you liked the story so far!  pls comment! i'll be happier to write then! Btw, who do you think Tae- would be (clue Taecyeon/Taemin)