unexpected problems

GONE

 

In a rainy night a woman with her 5 years old son were walking by the streets of Changsa

"mom I'm hungry" said the boy

"I will go buy some food, stay here, and don't talk with anyone behave well Yixing" she gives him a kiss on the forehead and goes to buy the food.

Yixing saw a balloon attached to a lamppost accross the street, he ran to get the balloon. At that moment a drunk driver was driving at fast speed. Yixing's vision turned black and bacame unconscious. When he woke up, he was at a hospital laying in a bed with his mom sitting beside him.

"how do you feel? are you hungry?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine"

"can you bring me ice cream mom?

"of course whatever you want honey" the mom goes out the room to get the ice cream. 

At that time, the doctor called her. "Mrs.Zhang"

"yes, Dr.Choi" asked Zhang Ming Yun( the mother of Yixing)

"I have bad news"

"what happen?"

"the accident today caused a very big damage on his heart. He will need to be taking pills and his maximum life spand will be when he reaches 20 years or maybe less"

The mom starts crying, takes a big breath and asked. " what do I have to do for my son to live until his 20 years?"

"he can't do activities that require too much energy, and he needs to keep calm and he can't get stressed" said Dr.Choi

The mom sadly and worried, returned to the room.

"and my ice cream?"

"sorry I forgot" said his mom with a forceful smile 

Then, the mother's cell phone started to ring

~talking by the phone~

"hello...we are at the hospital..is that Yixing got crashed by a car "

 

 

After 10 min, she enters again to the room and said to her son. "your dad is coming"

"oh! great, can you tell him to bring me ice cream please"

"of course why not" the mom called her husband to bring ice cream. 

20 min later, Yixing's dad arrived to the hospital, but his son was already asleep. She explained him about Yixing's heart disease. He, the, tells her wife unexpected news.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter coming soon.

hope you keep reading

:)