Another sequel maybe :D

The Criminals

Another sequel maybe


 

''Long time no see my angel, Choi Minhee.'' He smile.

 

My eyes grew bigger as I make an eye contact with that delivery guy or should I said Kim Himchan.

My whole body became numb and my mind became panicked as well. 

I quickly shut the door but being blocked by Himchan's leg. 

 

''Did you already forget me?'' He look at me with his innocent eyes.

 

I just stay silent, not sure what is the best answer to reply to his question.

 

''Go away. I don't even know who are you.'' I said without thinking twice.

''So..

''So?'' I frowned with his only word.

''Should I make you remember me back?'' He smirk.

 

I become fright out of the blue. Himchan dash into my house and grab my wrist to the couch. He point at the couch and asks me to sit down.  I just look at him, uncomfortable with his sudden action. 

He suddenly kneel down in front of me and his eyes start to tear up.

 

''Please Minhee, I beg for you don't throw me away, don't leave me again. I can't live without you. I want you, I want you like crazy.'' He sobs quietly.

''Hmm..'' I don't really know what should I say to comfort his heart.

 

Wait..Why should I feel sorry to him. I hate him for making me having a nightmare and I hate him for being my stalker.

 

Somehow, deep in my heart I still have a pity for him.

 

''Would you be my girlfriend? I promised that I will love you with all my heart and become a better person.'' Himchan shot a difficult question for me again.

 

I managed to nod my head. It's a chance. Yeah, a chance to changed him become a healthy person back not a psycho.

 

Himchan smile mischievously and hug me tightly. He thanked me for give him a chance to become a better person.

 


 

 

 

 

It's about 2 weeks I'm going out with Himchan. It's seems like he's getting better from his crazy sickness and we still feel awkward. I mean it's just me feeling awkward when I'm around him. I don't know why I ended up be with him, be with my conjuring stalker.

 

''Minhee, you want to take a lunch outside today? Himchan said while rest his head on my lap.

''Uh-yeah, why not?'' I smile.

''I will take you to an expensive and cozy restaurant.'' He added.

 

-

 

After arrived at the restaurant, Himchan take an order to both of us. The waiter come with a hand full food and he look unstable.

The waiter accidentally spill the food on my clothes. I jump off from my seat and look at Himchan.

 

''Himchan, I need to go restroom to clean my clothes.'' I said after received an apologize from the waiter.

 

Himchan just nod his head without even looking at me. 

 

Himchan's P.O.V

After Minhee's leaving, I keep looking at the waiter that spill the food on my girlfriend's clothes. I don't know but I don't like him because of the incident earlier.

I follow him secretly and found out that he stroll toward the back door with a plastic of garbage. 

This is a gold chance. I will use it as best as possible. 

I secretly grab my car key and a wide smile paste on my face.

No one P.O.V

 

Soon, I come back from the restroom and we start to eat our lunch. 

 

''Himchan, what's that?'' I said and point at his forehead.

''What?'' Himchan sweep the blood on his forehead and look at me.

''Ohh, this is nothing.'' He calmly said and smile. 

''Ahh, arraso.'' I continue to eat my lunch and just take it easy, I start to believe in Himchan's words.

 

 

*Mianhae Minhee, this is not love but obsession* Himchan smile.