Final

The Criminals

As usual ,a flock of birds outside my house will chirp happily to wake me up from my sleepy beauty. After I've done with my daily routine ,I quickly prepared myself to go to work. I don't have enough rest because I need to go to school on Monday until Friday while on Saturday and Sunday, my place will be at a coffee shop near Han river as a barista.

 

''Minhee , please make an americano coffee for table number 2.'' One of my colleague said while make his way to the table number 5.

''Yah, don't you feel weird?'' My bestfriend, Hana ask me.

''No. Why?'' I said while make a cup of americano for table number 2.

''I always see that guy from table number 2. I mean he's always come here and stared at you. He will leave this shop after your work is end. Isn't creepy? Is he your stalker?'' Hana joke around.

Yes, recently, I feel like someone always staring at me and follow me around. I just told myself that it just a hallucination because I'm too tired for not having an enough sleep time.

''Of course not.'' I bit my lower lips and strengthened myself to walk to the table number 2 to sent his order.

 

''Here you drink.'' I smile and bow a bit. He look at me then he show his creepy smile to me.

 

Yeah, I think Hana's true. This guy totally freak me out. After showing another fake smile, I quickly make my way to the back, to calm myself. 

I tell myself to ignore him and just do my work. Besides, I don't know him. Why should I feel burden with that stranger. I go back to finish my work and my aim is just to back home safely and have a date with my bed.

Once again, I feel a pair of eyes land on me. I just shook my head and continue with my work.

 

Someone's P.O.V

Today, like usual I will go to the place where my angel was. After I've done order my favorite drink, Americano coffee, I will start my daily routine here. Watching my angel.

The more I keep look at her, the more my heart tell me to make her as mine. I love the way she's making a coffee for me, but I don't like when she makes for someone else. I just want she makes for me, just for me. 

Someone say that I don't deserve to get her love because of my behavior. I don't think I've done a crime. I just killed my parents and a few of people that force me to stay at mental hospital. That's not a crime right? I'm just defending my rights.

Tonight, I swear to myself to get my angel's love.

No one P.O.V

 

After 3 hours, my work finally end. I waved to my colleague before leave. 

''Finally, I am free from frightening sight.'' I sigh heavily while make my way to my house.

Out of the blue, I heard a light footsteps behind me, its like someone tiptoed at my back. Before I could turn back, someone hit me hard on my head and I collapsed.

 

''Finally, the fate brought us together.'' I heard a guy voice and quickly open my eyes.

''Are you awake, my angel?'' He ask me while his back facing me.

''Who the hell are you?'' I look at him and find myself lay on a stranger's bed. I force myself to wake up but a pair of hand stop me by push my shoulder gently.

''My name is Kim Himchan.'' He introduce himself with a big grin.

''And you are Choi Minhee, my angel.'' He continue.

I frown when I heard the words 'my angel'. How on earth I've become his angel and how the hell he knows my name.

''I know, you must feel hungry right? Should I make something delicious for you? Do you like a meat? I have many stocks of meat in my refrigerator.'' He smile.

 

*Fortunately I still save some part of my mom and dad's body in refrigerator.* Himchan thought

 

I didn't dare to say any words. I think it's better to keep silent and avoid his gaze.

''Okay, I take that as yes.'' He walk away ,leaving me alone in a dark room and shut the door slowly.

 

I get up from his bed and quickly make a plan to escape. I don't want to stay here any longer. This room filled with my photo. I don't have any idea when he snap it. Is he really my stalker?

I run to the door and slowly twisting the door knob. After I've make sure that he's not coming yet, I tiptoed to the downstairs and found a main door. I quickly run to the main door and about to open it when someone tap my shoulder.

 

''Where do you wanna go?'' Himchan said while grab my shoulder.

''I..I-

''Do you want to play hide and seek?'' He cut my word. I turn back and found himself smiling at me.

''I don't wan-

''I'll be a seek and you will hide from me.'' He said in serious tone.

''1..2..

I quickly run upstairs and dashed into a room that full of my photo. I found a bat and grab it. I make my way to the window and try to break the window. I really need to escape from this psycho's house.

''9..10..Ready or not..I will search for you'' Himchan smirk.

 

I heard a footstep coming toward this room. What should I do? Should I just give up and..no no, I can't let him find me.

I crawl toward the bed and lay on my stomach under the bed. I put my hand on my mouth to prevent myself from screaming or shouting. I heard a crack voice to show that he already open the door. From here, I can see his feet and know where he want to go.

''Come out, come out , wherever you are.'' He sing happily.

I hold my breath and pray that he don't have any sense to look beneath his bed.

I see his feet marched toward his closet. He open it and close it back when he found nothing there. I keep scanning his feet wherever he goes. I close my eyes for a second and happened. I lost his track. 

''Didn't you feel scared, hiding beneath my bed alone?'' He whisper in my ear.

I dead. 

I turn to my side and I feel something hot on my cheek. he kiss my cheek.

''Found you.'' He smile. 

I startled and quickly run away from him . I run downstairs and try hard to open the front door. Unfortunately, Himchan already lock the front door. I bit my lower lip and my hand shake like crazy.

''Don't be afraid of me, my angel. I'm not a criminals.'' He walk toward me and smirk.

''Even if you try to leave me like this, you can’t escape me. Because you are my destiny.'' He grin.