Sequel

The Criminals

Sequel


 

''Even if you try to leave me like this, you can’t escape me. Because you are my destiny.'' The word that escape from Himchan's mouth keep haunting me. 

 

2 months have passed after that incident happens. It's really give a big impact to me. I lay on my bed and the incident suddenly hit me.

 

Flashback

After Himchan found me at his room, I ran to the front door but lucky not on my side, the door was locked. 

Himchan walk slowly to my direction and grab my wrist. I struggle hard to release my wrist from him. He lead me to the kitchen and grab something on the cabinet. knife.

My eyes grew bigger when I saw Himchan hold a knife.

 

''Let me go.'' I said , hoping that he doesn't do anything nonsense to me. Himchan just smirked and lead me to his bedroom.

He pushed me to his bed slowly, not wanted to hurt me and crawled toward my direction. 

 

''Should I gave you a bit of punishment because you're trying to escaped?'' Himchan smiled.

I just stay silent, shocked with his sudden question. Is he really out of mind?

 

''Should I cut your leg? So that you can't ran away from me.'' He smirked and put a knife near my leg.

''I will do it fast so you won't feel pain.'' Himchan added. Once again, my eyes grew bigger and I quickly shook my head.

''No, please don't.'' I begged to him. He smiled.

''Then, promised me you won't tried to escaped again.'' He threw away the knife and look at me. I just nod my head slowly , agreed with his words. He show his creepy smiled to me, satisfied with my answer.

 

I tried my best to avoided his gaze but he ended up sitting beside me. He stretched his arm to be used as a pillow for me.I bit my lower lips and rest my head on his arm. He smiled at me and put his other hand on my waist. I close my eyes and pretended to sleep.

''Good night my angel.'' He whispered to my ear and kissed my forehead before he drifted into his dreamland.

 

After I've made sure he already sleep, I struggled slowly in his arm to escaped from this house. I turn to my side and saw something sparkled on the table beside a bed. It's a handphone.

Finally, lucky come to me. I stretched my hand to the table and grabbed the handphone slowly. I pressed the button slowly and called a police. After finished talk with the police, I quickly turn to my original position, hoping that Himchan's still asleep. Fortunately, he's still sleep.

About 40 minutes, the police sirens can be heard. I quickly get off from the bed and run to the corner of the wall. Himchan still sleep on his bed. That's time, I let out a relieved sighed. The police dashed into Himchan's house and pointed a gun toward Himchan's direction. Himchan seems shocked when he saw a gun but he remained his innocent face. The police arrested Himchan and bring him to the police's car. Himchan didn't do anything but he just smiled to me and mouth something to me. It seems liked he said 'I'll be back' but I don't take it serious. After thanked to the police, I quickly back to my home.

End of flashback.

 

I get off from my bed and my tummy start grumbling. It's already 8.p.m.

''Should I order something for dinner?'' I said to myself while start to press a chinese restaurant's number to make an order.

 

After finish order a meal for dinner, I make my way to the washroom and put my pyjamas on. About 15 minutes, I heard a knock sound from the main door, it must be the food delivery.

I run to the main door and open the door. Yes, my guess is right. It's a delivery food. I can't see the delivery guy's face clearly because he only look down to his feet and being cover with his cap. I think he's shy person. The delivery guy give me my dinner meal and ask me for the payment. I take my purse and take my money out. After giving his the money, I startle a bit because I saw his name on his nametag.

 

Kim Himchan.

 

No. This is just coincidence. Yes. The psycho Kim Himchan that I know already being sent to mental hospital. Is it impossible to he come back right?

I shook my head and bow to the delivery guy .He raise his head and look straight into my eyes.

''Long time no see my angel, Choi Minhee.'' He smile.