New Life

My New Assistant

(cr : owner)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Cut! That’s all for today. Great job everyone!”

“Kris hyung!” Kris heard his manager, Joonmyeon called him whilst waving his hand.

Kris excused himself from his pretty co-star then walked to Joonmyeon. Kris was a successful rookie actor in Korea. He was also rich, considering his parent were actually the owner of Wu Capital Investment Pte, Ltd and Dragon Property Investment Co. in Canada. His parent were actually chinese but they stayed in Canada since his high school period so he was practically multilingual. His tall figure, along with a perfect god-like face,and smart image had his fans practically worshipped him.

“We’ll have a new assistant starting next week,” Joonmyun informed him.

Kris frowned at him,“What about Baek and Chanyong?”

“Don’t worry. I know you like Baekhyun. He’ll stay. He’s the best make-up artist slash stylist you’ve ever had. But Chanyong had to go back to his hometown,” Joonmyeon explained as Kris nodded nonchalantly.

“What’s my next schedule Joonie?”

Joonmyeon checked his ipad,”You have interview at six and a photoshoot at eight. We’ll grab some dinner in between. Lastly you have a radio interview at ten thirty,” he closed his ipad and looked at Kris,”Lucky you ended this earlier hyung. At least we still have three hours to our next one so you’ll be able to sleep for a while.”

“They don’t call me an acting prodigy for no reason. I’m the best after all. Now I want to sleep, don’t let anyone disturb me,” He raised his eyebrows cockily and headed to his comfortable van to take a nap. Joonmyeon sighed, he always wanted to punch Kris’s handsome face everytime he acted like a brat but he sure didn’t want to lose his job. Kris gave him high monthly payment after all comparing with his previous jobs as an artist manager.

“He sure needs someone to whip him,” he murmured with a slight pout that had earned him a pinch on the cheek from Kris’ cousin, Lay everytime they  met. Joonmyeon blushed at the thought of Lay. Unlike his spoiled brat-cousin, Lay was such a nice and polite guy. He was also rich, of course. His parent are the owner of Zhang Art School which had branches all over the world. Regardless of his status as the one of the most popular dancer, he was kind and humble. Lay and Kris were like the most wanted Chinese brothers in Korea  yet they were so different.  Both of them fell in love with Korea at their first big family holiday which was held in Korea. Among so many different countries they went, they loved Korea the most.

 

******

 

“Wake up, sleepyhead! The sun is shining brightly, well, not really, but it’s time to wake up anyway,” Kris felt someone sat in his stomach. He opened his eyes lazily.

“Get the out of my stomach Lay! What time is it? Aarrgh damn headache!” he grumbled. Lay got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

“It’s umm….” he checked his watch,”six.”

“What? you man! Why the hell did you wake me at six in the morning? I was just go to bed at four!”  Kris tried to Kick Lay but Lay was quick to dodge. Kris buried himself with his blanket and his pillow.

“We have a family meeting, remember? Now pull your sassy out of the bed and wash yourself up. Granny’s already waiting. You know grandma Wu, don’t you? Just be ready in fifteen minutes. You wouldn’t have a such headache if you didn’t drink too much and some girls last night.”

Lay sat up from Kris’s bed,”I’ll grab some breakfast from Kyungie first,” he walked out from Kris’s bedroom.

Kris groaned as he tried to sit up on his bed, still had a hangover. After finished his morning routine at the bathroom (well, he didn’t have any time to apply any skin care product, though) he dressed up with his black sweatpants and grey pullover and walked to his library. Lay and Joonmyeon was already waiting in a sofa with two cups of black coffee and a tray of muffins put at the table in front of them, Kyungsoo’s masterpiece, that muffins.

“Joonmyeonie, we are ready,” Lay said to Joonmyeon.

Joonmyeon nodded and typed at his laptop. He grabbed a remote beside his laptop and the Samsung  55-inch LED TV which placed on the middle of the left side wall of the library. He also four Samsung 29-Inch LED HDTV beside the big one. Two on each side. Joonmyeon then left the cousins on the library. He didn’t want to interfere their family meeting, although he wouldn’t understand a word anyway because they speak in Chinese and English.

The biggest TV showed grandma Wu. Grandma Wu had three children, which is Wu Zun’s dad, Kris’s dad, and Lay’s mom. Sadly, Wu Zun’s parent were died because of car accident few years ago, so now Wu Zun lead his family’s company. Grandma Wu and Grandma Zhang had been bestfriend since their Junior High School period, so they were so happy when their daughter and son decided to marry, even happier when they had Lay as their grandson. On the left side of the biggest TV there was Kris’ parent at the upper TV and Wu Zun at the other one, on the right side there was Lay’s parent at the upper TV and Grandma Zhang on below.

“You’re late,” Grandma Wu stated firmly.

“Granny, do you realize what time is it here? It’s half past seven in the morning and I already woke up at six!” Kris grumbled.

“It’s 5.30 a.m in Brunei but Zun didn’t complain a bit, earlier when he greeted me.” she raised her eyebrow.

They heard chuckles on the other side.

“Zun ge! You made me look like a bad grandson!” Kris shouted.

“And you aren’t?” Wu Zun .

Everyone laughed, well, except Kris who just folded his arms and kept his face.

“Grandma Wu, I miss you. How’s Hawaii?” Lay greeted one of his beloved grandma.

“I’m fine, dear, I miss you too. It is fun here. You should accompany me here darling. You’ll love this place,” Grandma Zhang smiled lovingly to his youngest grandson.

“I know,” Lay nodded and then turned his eyes to the screen where his parent were shown.

“Mom and dad, where are you?”

“Xing-xing, we miss you. Do you miss us? We are in Argentina, visiting our dance schools while styuding more about tango. We’ve been into Salsa and Tango lately. I want a little variation for our hip hop basic,” Lay’s mother answered him with an excited smile.

“What about you Grandma Zhang? Are you in the middle of the sea again?” Lay guessed.

“That’s true Yixing baby, I’m on a cruise in Caribean now, how are you honey?”

“Wonderful, as usual.” Lay flashed a warm smile to them all, showing his cute dimple.

“Awww...Yixing’s smile is so sweet and heartwarming. Why couldn’t you smile a lot like Yixing, Yifan?” Grandma Zhang cooed at Lay’s smile and cocked one of her eyebrow at Kris.

Kris just rolled his eyes in annoyed expression. His family were used to his cold and uncare personality anyway.

His parents however, were like a northpole on his southpole, totally the opposite. They were caring and kind. Maybe their only flaw was that they spoiled Kris too much so Kris didn’t accept no for everything he wanted.

“Be nice, honey,” Kris’s mom reminded him calmly.

“Mom, why did you invite us to this family meeting?” Kris’s dad asked Grandma Wu.

“Ehm, actually, I’m the one who invited you all. I want to make an announcement,” Grandma Zhang said shyly, drawing their attention.

“Zhao An will get married at February. The party will be held in Taiwan. I know you all are overly busy people, so I called Ling Lie as soon as Zhao An told me.” Grandma Zhang explained. She was clearly looked very happy with the news of his granddaughter’s marriage plan. Zhang Zhao An or Angela Zhang, was Grandma Zhang’s only granddaughter. Her father was Lay’s father’s brother so Angela and Lay were cousin as well.

“As Xing Liu has said, please mark your calendar at February 11th. We’ll meet in Taiwan at 7th or 8th though. I don’t wanna hear any reason for not attending this very wedding, got it? See you nexth month.” Grandma Wu stated assertively. In their family dynasty, Grandma Wu is the Law.

 

*******

 

Kris was having his breakfast when Joonmyeon came with a boy. He munched his bacon and played with his ipad. He looked handsome in his white sweatpants and wifebeater.

“Hyung, this is our new assistant. His name is Tao.”

Kris didn’t even bother to turn his head. He just waved his hand and nodded, eyes stil glued on his ipad.

“Hello, my name is Huang Zi Tao, you can call me Tao,” Kris heard the boy introduced his name with a slightly messy Korean. He could tell that this boy haven’t live in Korea for long.

“Tao came from China three months ago but he was working in Gucci for two years before,” Joonmyeon explained, expecting Kris to at least spare a glance at Tao so that Tao wouldn’t get a bad impression to his new job, more specifically his new boss.

“Is that so? I hope you can make a great team with Baekhyun then,” Kris said coldly, sounds unimpressed. He sat and went to his room to change his clothes.

“Don’t mind him Tao-ssi. He maybe seems rude but…he is rude,” he said as Tao laughed to his statement.

Tao flashed a smile to Joonmyeon,“Don’t worry Joonmyeon-sii, I’m gonna get used to it eventually. Most of famous rich people are always a little bit rude and cocky.”

Joonmyeon sighed in relief. He liked Tao, not in a strange way of course but Tao seemed fun to get along with. Beside, from what he could get from Tao’s CV, he was doing wushu when he was younger, so he could made an additional protection to the almighty popular Kris.

Joonmyeon smiled back at Tao,”Come on, I’ll introduce you to Kyungsoo. He’s our chef. His cooking is the best meal I’ve ever tasted, you know. He can make everything from snacks to main course, from western food to eastern food.”

“Can he make a chocolate cake?” Tao asked him curiously.

“Of course! Chocolate cake, cheese cake, strawberry cake, red velvet, rainbow cake, you name it, he’ll make it!” Joonmyeon stated proudly.

Tao’s face shined as bright as morning sunshine as he beamed,”Now I liked him already!”

 

********

 

“Today his schedule started in eleven. We’ll have a Ceci Interview followed by Harper photoshoot and then movie shooting at five and then at midnight there’s midnight late night snacks shooting. Maybe we’ll come home around three a.m tomorrow, you okay with that?” Joonmyeon asked him as they prepared the Van with Kris’s stuff.

“I’m fine. It’s not that I have any choice anyway. Besides,  live alone here so I’m free to go home at any hour,” Tao smiled to Joonmyeon.

“It’s just that It’s your first day but you already have to work until dawn.”

“It’s okay. I already knew the rules here at Korean showbiz.”

Joonmyeon suddenly handed him few pieces of paper,“Here, it’s Kris’s schedule this month. I’m already working on the next month one but there’s still many offering that I have to discuss with him esspecially with the Family Party they had next month. Grandma Wu might want Kris to be free for a week to attend Lay’s cousin’s wedding.”

Tao nooded in understanding,”I’ll keep this.”

“I hope you’ll stay long Tao-ssi. You’re nice to be friends with,” Joonmyeon stated honestly with his angelic smile,”go take the front seat. Baekhyun will meet us aty Ceci and Gwangsun will drive us there.”

“Okay,” Tao entered the front passenger car and greeted Gwangsun, Kris’s driver.

Five minutes later Kris came looking completely fabulous with his denim shirt, black leather jacket, navy jeans, black leather boots and sunglasses. His perfectly-messed-style brown hair was surely made him looked more outstanding. Tao turned his head at his right side to look at his new boss. He had to admit that Kris was gorgeous without even trying. He was like almost 190 cms in height with such a great body proportion and an everybody-will-absolutely-worship-face.

They reached Ceci building in one hour. Kris entered the building confidently as if it was a frequent visit. Joonmyeon stayed a minute to tell Tao to that the outfit for the interview are already prepared by the magazine company and Tao just had to take them from one room in fifth floor then Joonmyeon went to catch Kris.

Tao entered the building after Gwangsun parked the van and asked the receptionist about the said room. He went as the receptionist told him and found a rack of clothes. He was told that the interview took place in an indoor park on the seventh floor.

 

“Tao! There you are. Follow me,” Joonmyeon lead him to a changing room.

“Can you please help Baekhyun to prepare the make up set?”

Tao simply nodded and followed Joonmyeon to place the clothes rack in a corner and then to a desk in front of a big mirror where there was a cute boy taking out some cream and placed it on the table.

The boy was about the same height as Joonmyeon with a blonde hair. Tao couldn’t see the boy’s face for he was standing behind the boy.

“Baek,” Joonmyeon called and the boy turned to face him.

Tao found himself smiling at the cute boy in front of him,”Hello, my name is Huang Zi Tao, but you can call me Tao. I’m the new assistant,” Tao bowed to Baekhyun and then fashed his smile.

Baekhyun beamed at him, looked like a cute puppy in eyeliner,”Hi, my name is Byun Baekhyun.”

“Tao will help you set the make up kit, Kris will be here in half an hour right after his interview to do the photo session.” Then Joonmyeon’s phone suddenly rang.

“Well noted, gramps. Now leave me with this cute boy and go answer your cute one’s call,” Baekhyun sent his mischievous grin.

Joonmyeon’s face flushed in several shades of red, “Hey! I’ve told you not to call me gramps! Besides, it’s not from Lay!”

Tao watched as Baekhyun raised his eyebrows in amusement,”I didn’t said a thing about Lay, you know. Turns out that he was your cute one, huh?”

Joonmyeon’s face became redder if it’s possible and he decided to just answer his phone call.

 

“He’s in love with Lay, you know, Joonmyeon hyung,” Baekhyun said to Tao with a smirk.

“Lay? As if, The Dancing Angel, Lay?” Tao asked him, surprised.

Baekhyun nodded,”He’s Kris’s cousin, don’t you know it? It’s like the whole citizen in China and Korea know that Lay and Kris are cousins, and Wu Zun too, but he’s retired from Entertainment industry lately to run his parent’s company.”

“Are you serious? Ex-Fahrenheit Wu Zun, and Kris Wu and Lay are cousins?” Tao’s jaw dropped.

“Err yeah? Everybody knows that.”

“Whoaaa..”

“Awww you’re so cute!” Baekhyun pinched his cheeks earning a yelp from Tao.

“I think you’re the cute one. How can I possibly cute with this kind of appearance?” Two mumbled in a pout whilst rubbing his cheeks.

“Don’t make that kind of face of I won’t take any responsibility for any urge to pinch your cheek or squish you in a hug,” Baekhyun warned him playfully.

Then Tao learned that Baekhyun was just one year older than him whilst Suho was two years older. Baekhyun also blabbered about Joonmyeon and Lay and why de thought they should be together soon. He also told Tao about Kris.

“He can be a bratty heir or a y friend but he’s actually pretty kind. It’s just that he was spoiled too much and no one has ever resist his charm, well, who would? He has this god-like-looks and rich as hell,” he explained further.

After twenty five minutes of chattering, Tao wanted to go to the restroom. He excused himself from Baekhyun and went outside the changing room to search for the men’s restroom.

He barely managed to come back to the changing room fifteen minutes later because there was some queues on the bathroom.

When he reached the changing room, Baekhyun was applying the foundation cream at Kris’s face. Tao leaned his body in the corner and looked at Baekhyun’s touch.

Tao saw as he was carefully applying the powder as light as he can because Kris was already had a perfect face and flawless skin anyway. He then applied the eyeliner on Kris’s eyelid. He watched all of the process from the every single step of the make up until the finishing touch on his hair. He gave a slight volume and wave on the brown short hair and it was effortlessly awesome.

“Baekhyun have you finished? The photo session will begin in five minutes,” Joonmyeon inform Baekhyun.

“Okay gramps,” he answered with a smirk.

Kris snorted whilst Joonmyeon protested him with a faint mumble.

Kris stood up, looking all perfect with his slim fit dark blue shirt folded to his elbow, with two upper buttons remained , a loosened-silver tie, black pants and a black dress shoes, emphasizing the executive fashionista concept. He looked like a y after-work President Director of a Fashion Company.

Kris went right away to the studio after receiving an approval nod from Baekhyun, Suho followed but before he reached the door, he turned to Baekhyun,”Baek.”

Baekhyun nodded and signaled Tao to come with him to the studio.

He brought a small red pouch with him.

This was the first time Tao came to a photoshoot and he thought that actor is indeed different. Kris had his strong charm that drew every attention on him. It was like a magnet and Tao couldn’t force himself to take his eyes of Kris.

“He’s cool huh?” Baekhyun said to Tao without turning his eyes from Kris who did the photo session cooly.

“He is indeed a professional,” Tao admitted.

“Well, he is one of the best. Even among many models and actors, Kris always attracts more attention. If only he wasn’t acting like a jerk, he would be perfect,” Baekhyun said with a smile.

“How long have you work with him, Baekhyun-ssi?”

“One year, since his debut. There was this coincidence when he should to go to one of his family party and he came to a salon I was working at. He wants to cut and dye his hair but being a jerk he was, he refused to say what color or what kind of hair style that he wanted.” Baekhyun paused for a while.

“Find out yourself, you are the stylist!” Baekhyun said reenacting Kris’s cocky tone perfectly.

“And then I cut his hair short and dyed it black because I was pissed. Amazingly, he looked more manly and mature, moreover, the black suit emphasized his godly features. Apparently he liked my style and next thing I know, Joonmyeon hyung asked me to be Kris’s personal stylist and makeup artist several weeks later. He paid me much more than my previous job at the salon, so..” Baekhyun ended with a shrug.

When the photographer announced a break, Baekhyun immediately went to Kris. He opened his pouch (which apparently filled with some simple make-up kit such as a powder, a brush, eyeliner and lip balm) and fixed Kris’s make up. Tao checked the scheduled paper he got from Joonmyeon earlier and realize that his dark circle would certaintly apprear more next week for the lack of sleep.

 

***************

 

Days passed by and Tao was already getting used to his task as Kris’s assistant. Well, Tao didn’t really agree with the term of ‘Kris’s assistant’ because it seems like Suho and Baekhyun already did the assistant job. All he did was organizing Kris’s outfit according To Baekhyun’s list and then preparing the Kris’s stuffs on the car or on the shooting or photoshoot sites, helping Joonmyeon preparing the property needed and some others. It’s like he was actually Baekhyun and Joonmyeon’s assistant, considering the fact that he and Kris never met face to face after their introduction.

 

Kris’s schedule was so full and few days later he was complaining to Joonmyeon. He was being so grumpy for several days for not being able to go clubbing this whole month. His schedules were always ended at dawn or at morning the following days with another schedule waiting in the afternoon.

 

“Hey Tao!” Joonmyeon waved at Tao at Kris’s Drama shooting site. He patted the space on the bench beside him.

“Joonmyeon hyung, where’s Baekhyun hyung?”

“He’s near Kris’s set. Standby to fix his make-up.” He flashed his angelic smile at Tao. Tao wondered how come this angelic smile stay in Suho’s face even with such busy work and bratty boss. Maybe this man actually was an angel sent to turn the evil Kris into a good boy. Tao laughed at his own ridiculous yet childish thought.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Umm..nothing, hyung.”

Joonmyeon nooded, still giving Tao his angelic smile,”I have some good news. I haven’t told Kris this but he’ll finally have two days off tomorrow so he could stop giving us hell with his whinning about not going to club with Kai and Sehun,” he said happily.

“That’s really a good news hyung...for you,” Tao .

“Hey! Even though I am the one who received his complained the most but this is a good news for you too. Baekhyun and you will get two days off!” he pouted.

“I know hyung. Thank you soooo much!” Tao exaggerated with his whole body.

Joonmyeon pouted more,”Why did I introduced you to Baekhyun? Now you like to tease me as much as he does,” he complained.

“Because you’re so cute hyung, it’s fun to tease you. You and Baekhyun are the only friends I can be close within such a short period. I’m not really a social person but I feel so comfortable around you two,” Tao confessed half seriously half teasingly.

“Aww...me too. I already saw you as my little brother, you know.” Joonmyeon hugged Tao happily. Tao didn’t expect him to be soo happy to hear his confession but he was glad. Joonmyeon was really good to him from day one and he was so grateful of that.

“Ehm..what’s with the hug?” they heard someone coughed and spoke.

“Lay!” Joonmyeon abruptly pulled his hug and stood up to face the man who spoke earlier.

Tao turned his head up and saw another Angelic-face man. He was smiling, proudly showing his dimple, adding a cute side on his breath-taking face.

“Err..Lay, this is Tao, Kris’s new assistant, Chanyong’s replacement. And Tao, this is Lay, Kris’s cousin.”

Tao offered his hand,”Huang Zi Tao, but you can call me Tao,” he flashed his smile.

Lay shook his hand,”Zhang Yixing, call me Lay. Are you chinese? Your name does sound chinese.”

Tao nodded,”I came from Qingdao.”

“Ahhh..I love that place. So you work for my cousin?”

“Yes,”

“It’s a tough job. He’s a little brat, but he’s actually nice. See this angel here has been suffering much, being his manager,” he said making Joonmyeon blushed being called as an angel.

“What are you doing here? Are you coming to accompany Kris to go clubbing? He got two days off tomorrow so I figure that he’ll go to Liquid as usual,” Joonmyeon asked him and Tao saw how his face became flushed everytime he looked at Lay. Tao smile inwardly, ‘Baekhyun’s right’ he thought.

“No, I was just renewing my contract with one of my TV show nearby. I realized that the place you texted earlier is near so I stop by to say hello. But I didn’t expect to find you hugging someone though,” Lay faked a cute pout but Tao could see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

As expected, Joonmyeon’s face fell and he turned his eyes down to the floor in guilty.

“I was just saying to Tao that I already consider him as my dongsaeng,” he murmured.

Lay held his laugh at the cute sight in front of him. Joonmyeon is way too pure and too cute not to be teased.

“It’s okay, I heard you from the moment you complained to Tao for teasing you, I didn’t misunderstand anything,” he patted Joonmyeon’s head. Joonmyeon’s face became even redder.

“What misunderstand, I’m just saying,” he babbled quietly like a sulky baby.

Tao saw the entire scene with amusement. He could see that Lay was an outgoing and fun person.

“Hey, Grandma Wu called me a while ago. She said all of you should come to the party too. She said she misses Kyungsoo’s kimchi, I knew it’s a wrong decision to give her Kyungsoo’s cooking when she visited here few months ago. Kyungsoo’s dish is always to die for and if Grandma kidnap him to be her cook then I’ll die suffering here. Oh, she said she misses you and Baekhyun too. You should introduced Tao to her,” Lay said.

“Oh, I already arrange Kris’s schedule. He’ll attend the wedding. Grandma Wu already sent me a text that she wanted Kris to be there few days before.” He turned to Tao,”You’ll come with us, won’t you Tao? It’s on 11th but we’ll go to Taiwan at 7th.”

“I guess I don’t have any other choice then,” Tao answered.

“Nope, you don’t, I already sensed that Grandma Zhang and Grandma Wu will love you, you look like a cute panda,” Lay said.

“Hey, why does everybody said that I’m cute? I’m manly! I’m not cute, I’m handsome,” Tao protested whilst uncounciously puffed his cheek.

That leave Joonmyeon and Lay laughed hard at Tao’s cuteness. They and cooed at him until Lay found that he had to go to be a judge in a dance competition.

 

**********

 

Kris was enjoying his make out session with a super y and beautiful girl when he felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned his head, annoyed with the disturbance.

“What?” he snapped.

“Easy dude. What’s up!”

“Chanyeol! What are you doing here dude?” Kris greeted happily. A big grin was plastered in his face.

“Enjoying my life, what else?” he replied cheekily.

“Sorry, babe, but I want to spend my time with my old friend, go somewhere else,” Kris said to his date.

“But babe,” the girl protested.

“Come on Chanyeol, let’s have a drink!” Kris wrapped his left arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder and dragged his friend to the bar. The girl stomped her feet and went to the dance floor.

“You’re still mean,” Chanyeol commented.

Kris shrugged,”She’s boring anyway, I don’t even remember her name. Besides, not everyday I have a chance to meet my high school friends, especially you! Where have you been?”

“You know I moved to Seoul after we graduated. I visited Vancouver every summer but I didn’t meet you. Then I heard that you became an actor in Korea. You love me so much huh? You couldn’t live without me. You even followed me to Seoul,” Chanyeol joked.

“Yeah, right! I love you so much to the extend that I wanted to punch your face the second I met you earlier,” Kris replied sarcastically. “What do you want?” Kris shaked his head slightly to the bartender.

“Scotch, Blue Label, just like old times,” Chanyeol replied with a grin.

Kris ordered Chanyeol’s request and Hennesy X.O for himself.

“You’re stuck in family business huh?”

“Yeah. You know my dad, right? He’s not as kind and understanding as your dad. He managed to force noona and me to inherit the company. Now he’s having fun in his retirement period with mom. Totally not fair,” Chanyeol said.

“But what about you dream to be a musician?”

Chanyeol shrugged,”Well, I haven’t had any spare time to be a musician. I couldn’t just abandon my company but I don’t have any intention to forget my dream too. How about you? An actor huh?”

Kris sipped his drink. “It’s fun.”

“Yeah, You would never do something you don’t like.”

**********

 

“Tao, I need your help.”

“Yes Joonmyeonie hyung?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hi guys, i hope you enjoy this first chap

Please don't mind the grammatical errors since English isn't my first language..^^

I'll try to update like really soon

But please do leave your comment..

Maybe I could put your ideas into the story too..kkk

 

Thank You ^^