*Bonus* What's A Little Surprise Between Buddies?

Dimple(s)

Yixing and Myungsoo were able to figure out their schedule problems, each taking up the other's classes for twice the work, but also twice the fun and amount of time spent together. It's because his days are so busy that Myungsoo doesn't finish going through all the party pictures on his phone until almost two months after he and Yixing started dating. And there is a certain video on it that catches his attention. Yixing must've forgotten it, because he hasn't mentioned anything about it's existence.

 

It might just be Myungsoo's favorite video from that night.

 

The video starts with Yixing's face, eyes half-lidded and face cracked in a smile.

 

“Myungsoo!” he says in a stupidly excited manner like he always does. “You're in the bathroom now, but I'm leaving a secret message on your phone. You're touched right?”

 

In the background, a figure can be seen prying another figure's shoes off and throwing them far away. Myungsoo can't tell who they are, but it doesn't matter. What matters is Yixing's next words.

 

“Don't be too touched.” the Yixing on his phone warns him, losing some of his joyful mood for drunken seriousness. “The truth is that I think I'm falling for you. I know this because there's something going on in here-” he points to the middle of his chest with too much force and stumbles slightly. “-that doesn't feel the same as when I'm with friends or someone I'm dating even. I'm too shy to tell you this in person, so you'll have to excuse my weird method of confessing; it's all I could think of. Also, I'm drunk and you should excuse some of what people do when they're drunk. You're drunk too; it's pretty funny.” he chuckles a little and the phone shakes with the movement. “You asked if I was gay and I kind of dodged the question, but it sounded like I wasn't, huh? That's not entirely the truth. The truth is that I'm bi and that you're a cutie, but you don't seem to like guys. So I'm warning you here; I like you, Kim Myungsoo-"

 

Myungsoo really likes this part. He replays the last few seconds to watch Yixing's expression change to something sincere beneath the alcohol-induced rambling.

 

“-I like you, Kim Myungsoo, a lot. A lot, a lot. When you see this video, please lose all contact with me if you think I'm disgusting. It'll be easier that way for the both of us. For now, I'm going to do lots of things I could never get away with if I was sober and I'm sorry for that, but really you are just too cute. What am I supposed to do if you keep being so cute around me? You should learn to control that.” Myungsoo laughs at the scolding finger sent to the camera phone.

 

“What are you doing?” calls Kris, stepping into the shot and fixing his hair.

 

“Confessing my love to Myungsoo so he has a chance to escape.”

 

“That doesn't sound like you. Myungsoo,” Kris addresses the camera suddenly. “this guy here normally goes after his target confidently when he's drunk, but those dates usually only last a couple days, right?” he turns to Yixing, who's beginning to protest at releasing this information. “I think your longest relationship since high school graduation lasted two weeks?”

 

Kris is shoved out of the shot and Yixing mutters that it was seventeen days.

 

“So then Myungsoo is special somehow, right?” comes Kris' voice before he pushes his way into the man's shoulder and squishes his face in the shot. Yixing gives up and turns the phone to allow him in. “I'm right, aren't I?”

 

“Why do you have to ruin my shot?”

 

“I don't ruin shots; I make them better. The camera loves me because I'm so handsome.”

 

“About as handsome as my foot-”

 

“Guys,” says the marker-mustachioed Jongdae sleepily as he comes up behind them and swings his arms up over their shoulders. “Chanyeol brought his sister's makeup bag and there's nail polish. I think we should have a drunk nail-painting contest.”

 

“I'm in!” Yixing volunteers. “My foot's too handsome right now to prove my point.”

 

“But weren't you passed out?” Kris asks worriedly.

 

The man yawns, rubbing an eye. “That was just a nap. I've still got some party left in me. I think. Maybe I'll nap some more... You just call me when you're ready, Lay.”

 

Watching Jongdae wander off again, Kris is unable to fend off Yixing pushing him away and out of the shot again, saying that Myungsoo is coming out of the bathroom.

 

“Myungsoo, I like you and you don't have to like me back. Just forgive me for being a little touchy tonight. Please? I won't let things get too out of hand, I promise.” Yixing tells the camera hurriedly, offering it his pinky. “Oh, man, I hope you find this video soon, because you are really are too cute and cool and super attractive, I mean, look at you-” the camera swerves to an image of Myungsoo walking in the sand towards them, and Myungsoo thinks he looks normal. Exactly what is attractive here? “Myungsoo, that isn't fair.” Yixing pouts. “If I fall in love, it's your fault.” he says, before the video cuts off.