Return of The Panda

My Bed

"KYUNG KYUNG HYUNG!" (You guys know who said this right? ;) 

"Aishh. Why is "Kyung Kyung" making a comeback? If the fans ever hear you calling me that, you'll be dead. and nobody will save you." 

"But it's cute. Say it like me, KYUNG KYUNG! ... KYUNG KYUNG!"

Huang ZiTao never learns. He saw Kyungsoo glared at him for half a second, and before Tao knew it, there are several red marks on his body. 

"AHHH HYUNGG. I'M GOING TO TELL MY SUHO. I'll make sure our Joonmyun-iee hyung will lecture you <3"

"You can tell him but the red marks will be gone by the time he comes home with Baekhyun from their schedule."

"ah. Inkigayo. I forgot it was Sunday! Hyung is so smart! You even know their schedule!"

Kyungsoo had just given up all panda hopes on Tao again. Chanyeol wanted to see Baekhyun, so he was currently watching the live broadcast of Inkigayo in the living room really loudly. He honestly did not know how Tao could miss that. 

"Tao ah." Kyungsoo said lovingly. "I'm going to bake your panda."

"NO. WHICH ONE. SEHUN MICROWAVED POOR- NO WAIT. HYUNG. YOU CANNOT BAKE ANY OF THEM."

"Did you miss me. Or did you just come in to call me Kyung Kyung again? I'm tired." Seeing the sad look in Tao's eyes "I'll chat with you next time Tao, don't worry"

With his pouty face Tao said "Ah. Hyung's tired from acting aren't you.. I'm not the only one who misses you, you know."

"Everybody misses me. Even your pandas."

"They don't miss you! but Jongin does.."

"I think you're delusional. I come back home everyday to sleep & I see him! You're just as delusional as the rest of the shippers out there. You are KaiSoo's No.1 shipper. Congratulations. Your boat is sailing."

"I'm not kidding hyung. You come home tired and do nothing but rest and sleep and dissapear the next day."

Kyungsoo won't admit it to Tao but he actually knew what Tao was talking about. After a day of acting or acting rehersals/practices/classes, he would come home to see a extremely happy smiling Jongin. They exchange greetings. He showers. He checks his schedule for the next day. And then he finally reunites with his bed. Sometimes he wakes up with a sleeping Jongin hugging him firmly. Almost like Jongin accidentally fell asleep trying not to let go. Other times, he would wake up and see Jongin's back facing him from across the room on his bed. and that hurt Kyungsoo even more. Like Jongin had just given up on him.

But the worst part was always when he left the room for the final time before his schedule. He would tuck Jongin in. Flatten out his blanket. and touch his face.. and leave him behind. 

 

Seeing the sad look on Kyungsoo's face, Tao said "Do you want to hug my pandas? I'll bring it over. Or do you want Brownie(the dog doll Kris & Tao bought on Exo Showtime in Chinatown)? " 

"No. It's ok Tao." 

Tao smiled sadly at Kyungsoo. "Don't forget about Jongin ok?"

".. alright Tao. I don't think it's possible to forget him anyways..."

& Kyungsoo laid in bed and close his eyes thinking all about that dark skinned boy. He heard Tao leave the room and opened his eyes a little. On Kyungsoo's bed, the sweet boy, he actually left one of his pandas there. 

 

...

Kyungsoo was still in a sleeping state when he heard the "click" sound of their closing door. The person who entered the room slowly made his way to Kyungsoo's bedside. Kyungsoo wasn't fully awake or conscious but even in his sleep he could recognize the smell of the soap Jongin is using. 

Kyungsoo felt the bed tilt a little when Jongin sat on his bed. He didn't mind. Jongin just sat there for a minute. he then reached out his to touch Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered open and they looked each other in the eyes. You could tell that there was still so much love.

"Ah. sorry. You're tired, go back to sleep." Jongin said. 

He was about to peel his hand away from Kyungsoo's face. But Kyungsoo grabbed it and pulled him down. Their faces millimeters away from each other. Tao's precious panda fell onto the floor. He looked Jongin in the eyes.

"I missed you Jongin. I've missed you soo much." and kissed him. When they finally pulled away Jongin said, 

"I miss you too Kyungsoo. I saw you everyday.. but you always seemed so far away.."

Jongin suddenly felt so desperate. How long has it been since the shooting for the movie started? How long has it been since he Really touched Kyungsoo. When was the last time they kissed?  And when would be the next time he would be able to kiss Kyungsoo again. 

Kyungsoo was about to get up from bed, but Jongin pinned him down. and this time the kiss was so much more desperate. Kai's hands were already in Kyungsoo's shirt. He could feel a little of the muscles and abs that Kyungsoo has been trying to build. "You know, I didn't think that abs were necessary on you, but now that I can feel it coming.." and the way Jongin smiled at that moment.. if Kyungsoo had overies, it would have burst at that very moment.

"Jongin, we have to stop. It is almost time for dinner and the members might come in to call us.." 

"You worry too much." Jongin continued kissing him. What he did with his tongue, Kyungsoo could not refuse. Jongin's hands were exploring Kyungsoo's body again, and slowly taking off his shirt. Jongin's mouth slowly moved towards Kyungsoo's neck. He groaned a little. He didn't want this to stop. Jongin had already thrown his shirt aside. but both of them did not even hear the Sehun, doing his duty as makne of making rounds, calling his hyungs for dinner until he was calling the room next door. 

"HYUNG! DINNER!"

He knocked on their room door, and his hands reached for the handle. 

There was not even enough time for Kyungsoo to push Jongin off him. Fortunately, there was time for Kyungsoo to put on his "owl face". 

The door handle just rattled. "YAH!" Sehun shouted at the door. The door knob rattled again. "HYUNG. Why is the door locked?" and being the baby of the group he just kept rattling the door knob. (Pun not intented.)

Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo. "You might not know, but I always lock the door when I'm alone in here with you.." and winked just before saying "Just incase we..." 

Jongin was about to kiss Kyungsoo again, when the smaller boy stopped him with his  both his eyes as round as the full moon. 

"Junmyeon has the keys.."

and just outside the door, they heard Sehun shout "SUHO HYUNNNNNNGGGGGG. HELP ME OPEN THE DOOOR."

The infamous couple both scramble off the bed to quickly find the shirts they were wearing just now. They heard their leader mumbling something, and the sounds of rattling some keys. The lock of the door then snapped back into place. The oldest and youngest Exo-K member both stared into the room. Kyungsoo was "sleeping". and Jongin was on his earphones.  

Junmyeon strutted into the room and lightly hit Jongin. 

"YAH. Why did you lock the door. Go have dinner." Jongin quickly complied. Junmyeon then strutted to Kyungsoo's bed and suddenly turned soft because Kyungsoo looked really tired. (Kyungsoo will soon be a Grammy Awards winner due to his excellent acting.) He slowly shook him.

"Kyungsoo ah.. You have to eat dinner." 

and without realizing how squishy he looked, he crawled out of bed and slowly went out of the room. Sehun looked at him walk past and ask the Exo leader. 

"Hyung, why don't you treat me as lovingly as you treat Kyungsoo?" 

"Have you seen the way you treat me? Do you take care of me like Kyungsoo or Jongdae?" 

"No." Sehun said with his eye smile. Suho just chuckled. "It is hard being makne too, isn't it? You have to do everything another 11 hyungs says."

"NEHH." 

Suho laughed. "STILL, not as hard as being a leader. Lets go eat dinner." and slung one hand over Sehun's sholders and went to eat dinner. 

...

An evil smile was plastered on Tao's face, and he was staring intensely at Kyungsoo. Jongin was already in the living room in front of the TV with the other "men". Only a few of them were still choosing which delivered bento to eat in the kitchen, but Tao just stood there holding a fork and just smiling a satisfied evil smile at Kyungsoo. Tao was taking a fork when Kyungsoo walked in, and has been plastered on the spot he was standing on ever since. Kyungsoo tried to ignore him, but it was starting to be very disturbing. He noticed that Kris was about to leave the kitchen, and that would mean that Kyungsoo would be left alone with Tao. Kyungsoo quickly followed Kris, but Kris stopped Kyungsoo.

"Can't you see that Tao is waiting to say something to you. Go listen to him, because I'm not going to listen to another of Tao's ranting tonight."

Tao was suddenly beside Kyungsoo, one hand still holding the fork & another grabbing onto Kyungsoo's wrist. He started to jump up and down like an excited girl. Kris went away chuckling to himself.

"What now Tao?"

"Why are you wearing Jongin's shirt and why is he wearing yours?" The evil smile on Tao's face spread into an even bigger evil smile when Kyungsoo's face became the "owl face" (o_________o) again. Tao remembered Jongin coming out of the shower wearing "Shinee World Concert", and remembered noticing that Taemin's name was had almost faded off the shirt. and now.. Kyungsoo was now wearing it.

Jongin and Kyungsoo both grabbed the wrong shirts..

Fortunately for them, everybody constantly wears each other clothes, and nobody noticed the "midday" clothes exchange. 

& Tao just smiled at Kyungsoo for the rest of the night..

...

Before sleeping, Kyungsoo watched another movie on his laptop, in the dark. Jongin was watching football with Luhan and Minseok. Jongin came in just when the movie ended. Jongin locked the door and did not even bother to turn on the lights. The dim light emiting from Kyungsoo's laptop was enough for Jongin to make his way across the room. Suddenly Jongin held something in front of Kyungsoo's face and dropped it on the table. 

It was Suho's keys to the rooms.

Kyungsoo stood up in shock. "BUT-"

Jongin hushed Kyungsoo and pushed Kyungsoo onto the bed.. to continue what they started hours ago.

"Kyungsoo, nothing is going to stop me tonight."

 

_______________________________________

Guys! I'm sorry I took so long to write this gift for you. With all the comebacks and university stuff (Yes, I'm in university and I'm writing fanfiction. Very sad, I know. but I don't mind. haahaha <3), I really wanted to write this so badly.

Please let me know what you feel about the story! I would appericiate it <3 :)

AND THIS BONUS CHAPTER IS FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED & SUBSCRIBED. You all, should pat yourselves on the back, because you made someone in the world smile like an idiot for a few days/nights. & I may have said it before but want to say it again I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH. 

I seriously hope all of you stay healthy & happy. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, YOU CAN COME TO HONEY MAOMAO OK? I want you guys to be happy.

LLAMA ALPACA!

 

Love,

Honey MaoMao.

 

ps: On a side note, if ever some God sent miracle happens, &(I know it won't) & I marry my Exo bias (yall can try to guess my bias if you want :P) , he'll seriously have to worry about me when I'm around Jongdae. That troll is constanty unintentonally stealing my heart.

pps: If you don't hate or dislike any k-pop groups, (beacuse I'm hipster & I support peace in k-pop. deal with it :P ) you can add me as a friend <3 LETS BE FRIENDS <3