My Bed

My Bed

Kyungsoo rolled on his bed and bumped into someone who just got into his bed. In a sleepy voice he chased the Panda out of his room. 

"Tao ah. Get out. Go sleep with Kris."

"SHIRO/ NO! He is too tall and he takes up too much space! I want to sleep with KyungKyung hyung."

There was a moment of eerie silence and Tao felt his goose bumps rising starting from his toes to his head. Kyungsoo slowly raised his hands. 

"I am not KyungKyung hyung.. and, are you saying that I'm small?"

"YAH OK OK. I''LL GO SLEEP WITH JONGIN"

Kyungsoo raised his hand even further. 

"HYUNNG! YOU SAID THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU!"

Kyungsoo opened his eyes and glared at Tao. The pampared panda wimpered and quickly scampered out of bed. Mumbling to himself..

"bhfgdsjajlkalks. fine. I'll sleep with Lu- ge."

"Get out of my room. This is my bed. & I suggest you don't sleep with Luhan hyung either. Minseok hyung and Sehun are both-"

"I KNOW KNOW. AISHH."

& Kyungsoo went back to his slumber.

 

 

Later that night Kyungsoo rolled over and bumped into someone again. 

"Tao-ah!"

He grabbed both sholders of the boy ready to push him off the bed. But these shoulders weren't Tao's.. its was

"Jongin.." Now that his eyes adjusted, Kyungsoo could see the boy's sillhouette's clearly.

"Shhh. I'm trying to sleep."

"Jongin ah, what are you doing here."

"Be quiet."

Kyungsoo just couldn't say no to that boy. He wouldn't, and couldn't say no. Jongin turned over and looked Kyungsoo in the eyes. They've been this close to each other before, but this time it was different. They were alone.

"I didn't get enough sleep. So let us both quickly sleep"

".. you slept in the car, at the practice room, and the make up room. and you didn't get enough sleep?"

"shhhh."

"Fine. Let's sleep"

 "Don't worry Kyungsoo-ah.. I'll be gone in the morning."

But Kyungsoo secretely didn't want that. Not being able to see the sad look in Kyungsoo's eyes, Jongin slung one hand over Kyungsoo's body and pulled him into a hug. Jongin's lips touched Kyungsoo's forehead. Whether that happened by accident or whether it was intentional, non of them pushed away. The both of them never felt so complete and fell into a dreamless sleep. 

 

 

In the morning, Kyungsoo woke up alone.

Jongin was gone.

 

Jongin went back to his own bed opposite the room. Just in time for hearing Minseok wake up and shuffling around the dorm. The oldest member went around the rooms to check on the members. He wasn't the leader but the sweet boy would still sometimes play the role of the eldest hyung. He closed KaiSoo's room door. 

and Jongin whispered across the room, oblivious that Kyungsoo is awake as well. 

"I wanted you to wake up next to me Kyungsoo-ah. But that'll never happen right? I want to be there for you, as you're always there for me. I could tell you everything..

Everything except my feelings. I love you."

 

Jongin got out of bed and Kyungsoo quickly closed his eyes and pretended to still be asleep, hoping that Jongin didn't see the tears that slid down his cheeks.

 

Jongin kissed the boy's forehead and left the room. 

Kyungsoo laid all by himself in the room and replied Jongin who didn't hear his answer.

"I love you too."

 

_____________________

I'M SORRY IF YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT WAS A DD: 

THE WORD BED CAN BE MISLEADING.

SHALL I WRITE AN EPILOGUE? :DD

LEAVE COMMENTS KAY? I'M FEELING VERY LONELY THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE LEAVE COMMENTS T_________T 

I'M NOT SCARY. I MAY BITE. BUT I ONLY BITE FOOD.

and maybe people I don't like. 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING. 

LLAMA ALPACA!