Three

Blooms.

“What is thisss?!”

 

Dear, Mrs. Park

I’m so happy we could have a dinner together yesterday. Even though Luhan’s right foot was hurt because of Chorong (you should teach her to dance hahaha~), I think they’re becoming closer now. That’s why I told Luhan to give this letter to Chorong kekeke I’m so sorry, Chorong-ah. But you thought this is a love letter, don’t you? Relax! Someday I will tell Luhan to make a love letter for you <333

Mrs. Park, I hope we can have some events together again! My husband really wants to meet Chorong but he’s still in China right now. That’s all kekeke goodbye~

-Mrs. Lu

 

“Shi….t” Chorong threw the letter to her study desk. Once, her eyes caught a small letters on the back of the letter. She took it again, feeling curious. “What is this?”

 

Good luck next time. –Luhan-

 

She rolled her eyes. His handwriting looked so neat anyway.

 

 

“Did you watch the last episode yesterday?! Gosh! I’m crying an ocean~” Bomi cried. “I mean… WHY DID HE DIE? He’s the most handsome guy I have ever seen in my entire life!” She held Chorong’s hand while walking through the school aisle.

 

Chorong pouted. “Well, I cried yesterday. But my tears suddenly stopped when I read Luhan’s letter.” She cupped her face and sighed heavily. “Why do I have to care about these things? Uhh…”

 

“He gave you a love letter?!” Bomi’s eyes widened, grabbing Chorong’s hand.

 

“Whoa! Whoa!” Eunji, who walked next to Bomi closed . “H-how can?!”

 

“It’s not a love letter. Actually, it’s his mother letter to my mother but his mother told him to give it to me and I give it to my mom… or whatever.” She gave a little massage on her forehead.

 

“Honestly,” Eunji grinned ear to ear. “Hoya, our senior who just graduated last year once sent me a love letter. I’m still keeping it until now. Geez, I can’t stop laughing every time I remember the letter.” She laughed.

 

“I received 2 love letters last year~” Bomi giggled.

 

“I never receive any love letters~” Chorong chuckled. “Poor me. But well, I don’t really care about that.”

 

“Hey, Chorong-ah.” Chanyeol suddenly appeared between them. “Can you lend me 500 won?”

 

“Tsk. Here.” Chorong handed him 1000 won from her wallet. “Didn’t my mom bought you a wallet?”

 

“I left it at home.” He chuckled. “Thanks Rongie~” Chanyeol rubbed Chorong’s head then walked away to the canteen. “I will give it back to you later at home!”

 

“You’re so lucky for having a cousin like him.” Eunji raised an eyebrow. “My little brother, he’s so childish. My older brother, he’s so cold. I really dislike them. And Chanyeol is handsome though. No wonder every girl in this school envy to you.”

 

“Not only because his face, Chorong.” Bomi whispered. “I heard that he joined the kingkas of this school, EXO!” She nodded excitedly.

 

“E-EXO?” Chorong whined.

 

EXO is a group that consist 11 boys, the school kingkas. A bunch of famous boys that Suho and Luhan joined in. And now Chanyeol became a part of them.

 

Boom.

 

“I have to talk to Chanyeol now.” She whispered to herself and suddenly ran quickly to the cafeteria. If Chanyeol joined EXO… if Chanyeol joined EXO…

 

“She’s Chorong?”

 

“Do you mean Park Chorong?”

 

“The girl who always sticks with Chanyeol Oppa? Ew.”

 

Chorong ignored them.

 

“Wait up!” One of the three girls grabbed her hand roughly. “I said stop! Wait!” She glared at her. “Chorong Sunbae. Can you stop following Chanyeol everywhere he goes? He doesn’t like it. A guy like him never matches you.”

 

Shut up, b-tches. I have an important thing right now.

 

“Yes.” The others nod. “He doesn’t want a girl like you. You’re not her type. He likes someone else!”

 

“He probably likes me~”

 

“No.”

 

Chorong rolled her eyes. “Come on. He likes someone else, okay? Got it?” She hissed. “And for your information, I am her cousin. We have the same grandmother. We even live in the same house together. Me and him. So off.”

 

She took a look to one of the girl’s nametag. “Oh, your name is Jiwon? Go tell your friends, go get a brain. I’m your senior, your sunbae. Can you please learn some attitude? Thanks before.” Chorong glared at them. “Don’t touch my hand please.” She said.

 

Jiwon, she scoffed. Soon after she let go off Chorong’s hand, she walked away with her friends with a sour face.

 

Chorong shook her head. Students nowadays.

 

 

“Chanyeol, please take the tomato sauce for me.” Jongin said.

 

“Here.” He handed him the sauce.

 

“Listen up, since Chanyeol joined EXO, why don’t we throw a party?” Jongdae, the boy with the big smile clapped his hands excitedly. “What do you guys think?”

 

“Sounds great!” Tao nodded.

 

“That’s my style.”

 

“Since I stay in the same house with my cousin, Chorong, I’m afraid I will disturb her.” Chanyeol sighed. “But it’s okay as long as you guys don’t make any mess. My room is big enough for twelve of us.” He said.

 

“Oww! What’s happening here?” Luhan sat next to Chanyeol with a bubble tea on his hand. “Sorry, I was buying this bubble tea before. Now tell me what’s the topic?”

 

“We will have a party at Chanyeol’s house.”

 

Luhan choked.

 

“Chanyeol-ah!” Chorong walked into the cafeteria, all eyes locked on her.

 

“What did she say?”

 

“I think she’s looking for Chanyeol.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Chanyeol turned his head to face Chorong. “Oh, Chorong! Come here!” He stood up from his seat and called her with a big smile on his face.

 

“Since when Chorong become so close to EXO boys?” A boy asked to his friends.

 

“Since his cousin joined EXO of course.”
 

“Chanyeol, tell me what happened.” Chorong asked him. “You joined EXO?”

 

“Uhh… yes? Why?”

 

Chorong blinked.

 

“Chorong-ah! Long time no see you!” Minseok waved his hand. “Your cousin joined us! So we planned to have a party at his house—it means your house too. I hope we’re not disturbing you… Well…”

 

“We won’t make any mess!” Sehun begged.

 

“Please?”

 

Chorong faced Suho. “Chorong-ah. I promise I will keep an eye on them.”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “You can trust me!”

 

She stared at Luhan. He coughed as he caught Chorong’s eyes.

 

She exhaled deeply. “Okay.”

 

 

 


THANKS TO 

alyson1229

SurongExopink

1312AZ

Sehooney 

for giving an upvote!

And also my beloved subscribers~

<333