Two

Blooms.

She has a pair of big eyes. Milky and white skin. Long brown and a bit wavy hair just like Chorong’s hair but her hair is way better than Chorong’s. She looks beautiful on his eyes. Her smiles, laughs, talks, and even her no—expressions face, he likes it.

 

Kim Sona… Kim Sona…

 

“Yah, Park Chanyeol.” Chorong pinched his shoulder, waking him up from his hallucination. “You  just did that again.” She cupped her face, staring at her cousin. “You know? Kim Sona isn’t that famous as the other freshman. But I always envy for her beautiful looks.”

 

He woke up and hissed to Chorong. They were sitting on the school park’s bench. They often spent break time together there talking about something funny or even sharing their big secrets. Some people didn’t know that Chanyeol is Chorong cousin and vice versa. What they knew is they are a couple. And for those people who didn’t know yet—especially girls will always glared at Chorong whenever they met her.

 

And she didn’t care about it.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes sparkled. “She’s pretty, right?” He grinned. “I wonder if she knows me…”

 

“Of course she doesn’t. You’re a new student here, aren’t you? Even half of the students in our grade don’t know about your existence anyway.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Who says?” Chanyeol smirked, then pointed to a bunch of girls that walked not afar from them. He waved his right hand and smiled. “And you will see what will happen next.”

 

And it did happen. The girls squealed, grasped each other’s hand, just like what fangirls do when they see their idol do some fanservices. Chorong didn’t believe it. How can her cousin become that famous? From what she knew, Chanyeol known as a nerd in his old high school. He changed. Totally changed.

 

“Chanyeol, how did they know about you? A-and why did they squealing like a girl?!” Chorong glared at him.

 

“Because they are girls.

 

“They are freshman, Chanyeol. And they know you! Gosh, I thought you are a nerd!”

 

“And I have to change, right? So I changed.” He smirked.

 

Chorong pinched his shoulder. “Yah. Are you trying to be cool in front of me!?”

 

“Oh. Oh. He’s coming here.” Chanyeol said while tapping Chorong’s shoulder. He pointed to a boy who walked near the place their seated. Kim Joonmyun. His eyes focused on a book—history book. “3…2…1………… Prepare yourself.”

 

“What do you mean?!” She whispered.

 

“Hey! Joonmyun!”

 

Chorong gasped.

 

Chanyeol suddenly greeted him with a smile. “What’s up?”

 

“Hey, Chanyeol!” He putted away his book and greeted him back. “I’m good. How about you? Anyway, can I sit here?” He pointed to the place next to Chorong.

 

“Hahaha, I never feel better than this. Sure!” Chanyeol answered. He grinned at Chorong.

 

“Hey, Chorong.” He smiled at her. “How are you? Did Chanyeol make any mess at your home?” He jokingly asked.

 

“N-no. He’s good. Chanyeol is good.” She nodded stiff.

 

“Does he still fanboying over my sister?” He asked again.

 

“Umm…” She chuckled. “He does.”

 

“You better stop, Chanyeol.” Joonmyun threw a serious look at Chanyeol. “Just kidding. Hey, we better go to the next class now. The next class will start 10 minutes more.”

 

“What is the next subject, Chanyeol?” Chorong asked Chanyeol.

 

“It’s geography if I’m not wrong.” Joonmyun shrugged. He stood up from his seat and waved his hand. “I will go to the art class. See you later then, Chanyeol, Chorong!”

 

“Bye!”

 

“Chanyeol-ah.” She grabbed his hand. “Did he just say the next subject for our class? How did he know that?”

 

“I don’t know.” Chanyeol shook his head. “But he was right. The next subject for us is geography. I think he read our timetable. And of course, the reason wasn’t because of you.” He mehronged.

 

“Tsk.” She hissed at him.

 

“It was because of… Eunnnjiiii~”

 

“Ugh… SHUT UP!”

 

And then, he laughed loudly.

 

 

“Chorong, this is your test.” Eunji handed her a piece of paper with a lot of neat handwriting on it. “Congratulations. You got A!” She pinched Chorong’s cheek and sat in front of her. “Next time, would you like to teach me geography?”

 

“I will, I will.” Chorong nodded. “Heheh.”

 

“What happened to you?” Bomi asked her. “Is that something wrong? You look pale.” She stared at Chorong’s face.

 

“I’m okay. Do I look pale?” She asked.

 

“Yep.” Eunji nodded.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with me. I’m good.” Chorong chuckled. “Oops. Where is my geography book?!” She grabbed her bag and pretended like she was looking for her book.

 

Eunji and Bomi giggled then back to focus on the class. Chorong sighed deeply and found her geography book on the desk. Idiot.

 

Silently, she stared at Eunji from the back. All students know that Suho has a feeling towards her, and she knew that. And Chorong felt envy every time she remembered about that thing. Chanyeol reminded her about that so there she was, thinking about what is special from Eunji.

 

She has a big smile.

 

She has white and beautiful teeth and gums.

 

She has long-black-shiny-straight hair.

 

She has good body.

 

She has eyesmile.

 

She is a diligent student.

 

And how about her? Chorong has a lot of special things, though.

 

She has cute adorable smile.

 

She has beautiful eyes. Eyesmile? She could learn how to make eyesmile.

 

She has long brown wavy hair and she can change it into black if she wants to.

 

She has good body. Well, a bit fat. But still good!

 

She is diligent student too. Although some time she isn’t.

 

The bell rang. How long did she trapped in her thoughts? 10 minutes? She tidied her things and putted it all into her school bag. Bomi and Eunji walked home together because they were neighbors. They waved at her and walked out from the classroom.

 

Chorong exhaled, looking for Chanyeol. He wasn’t in the class.

 

“Gosh! I was waiting for him and he left me like this?!” She walked out while mumbling.

 

As soon as she walked out from the class, her eyes caught a familiar person standing in front of her.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here to see you.”

 

“You kidding me, Luhan.”

 

“Of course! Why should I look for you? Am I your babysitter?!” He laughed. “How’s school today?”

 

“Great.” She rolled her eyes. “Why don’t you go home? Chanyeol is waiting for me. So, bye!”

 

“Wait.” Luhan grabbed her right hand. “There’s something…” He handed her a letter.

 

“What is this?”

 

“I have to go now. Bye!”

 

“Hey, what is this!?”

 

“You will know it soon.” He scoffed. “Is this your first time accepting a letter from a boy? Lucky you.” He smirked. “See you tomorrow.”

 

Chorong blinked. She never ever gets any letter from a boy before. And she couldn’t help but blushed madly. And she couldn’t control her heart beat.

 

 

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.