One

Blooms.

Chorong

Where are you?


Luhan

On the way.


Chorong

Okay.

 

Chorong stared at her reflection on the mirror near the front door. The dress that she bought a day before suited on her a lot. And also, her Mom's heels fitted her foot perfectly. Chorong looked perfect. But on her eyes, she didn’t look that good.

 

She blew her bangs. "Mom, do I really have to do this? We have had dinners for a lot of times!” She whined, facing her Mom who stood next to her.

 

“It’s just a dinner.” She answered shortly. “Come on, Chorong. You look pretty! Can’t you see that? Look at the mirror. Luhan will be amazed at your elegant looks.” She whispered.

 

“You haven’t prepared yet, Ahjumma?” Chanyeol walked down the stairs.

 

“She’s ready.” Chorong mumbled.

 

“Park Chanyeol, can you please listen to me?” Mrs. Park putted her hands on hips. “Don’t use your phone while walking down the stairs. I’m afraid you will fall just like what happened a week ago.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

Chorong shook her head while chuckling softly. “I can’t forget his expression back then.” She grinned ear to ear.

 

“We’ll go now!” Mrs. Park shouted. “Let’s go.” She walked out, followed by Chorong and Chanyeol.

 

“Hey, you look great.” Chanyeol giggled. “Why don’t you wear those to school?”

 

“Thanks.” Chorong faced him. “And no, thanks.”

 

“Chanyeol, can you drive the car?” Mrs. Park asked while holding the car’s key. Chanyeol nodded so she handed him the key. “Drive safe.”

 

“Of course, Mrs. Park!” He smiled widely, showing his white and beautiful teeth.

 

“M-Mom? He hasn’t got the driver license yet!” Chorong widened her eyes. “W-why did you—“

 

“Just get into the car. Luhan is waiting for you right now.” Mrs. Park shook her head.

 

Ah, right. Luhan.

 

Chorong took her handphone soon as they got into the car.

 

Chorong

Have you arrived yet?


Luhan

I have arrived about 5 minutes ago. Where are you?


Chorong

I’m on my way to the restaurant. Just order some food or anything.


Luhan

Do you want hot chocolate?


Chorong

Yes, please.

 

 

“Ooohh! She looks beautiful tonight!” Mrs. Lu smiled at Chorong. “And this is her brother?”

 

“I’m her cousin. I just moved to her house last month because we attended same high school. My house located far from school so my parents sent me to her house.” Chanyeol smiled back at her, showing his deep dimple. “But anyway, we do look the same, right? It’s nice to know you, Mrs. Lu,” He laughed. And Chorong laughed. Honestly she didn’t know what to do so she ended up following what Chanyeol just did. And Chanyeol knew that.

 

He pinched Chorong’s shoulder. “Hey, don’t be stiff in front of your future mother-in-law!” He whispered on her ear.

 

She glared at him. She is not.

 

“How are you, Mrs. Lu?” Chorong asked her.

 

“I’m fine, just like usual, Chorong-ah.” Mrs. Lu answered. “You never bring your cousin every time we have dinners before, Chorong.” She chuckled. “He looks handsome anyway! Haha!”

 

Chorong couldn’t help but laugh, giving Chanyeol an I-don’t-think-so look.

 

“Luhan is waiting inside.” Mrs. Lu said, grabbing Chorong’s hand. “Let’s get in.”

 

“Oh, well, okay.”

 

 

Luhan stared at her and she stared back at him. The stares changed into glares.

 

“Here’s your hot chocolate.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

“You look good tonight. New dress, huh?”

 

“Well, I just bought it yesterday.” Chorong sipped her hot chocolate. “New hair style, Luhan-ssi?”

 

“It suits me, doesn’t it?”

 

“Well, it is.”

 

Chanyeol, who sat next to Chorong gulped. “You guys look creepy. Just act like a real couple, can’t you? Look, they’re coming here.” He pointed at Mrs. Park and Mrs. Lu who were walking back to their table. “Do your best~”

 

“Chorong-ah, why don’t you make some conversation with Luhan?” Mrs. Park raised an eyebrow.

 

“We did! We did!” She answered quickly.

 

“Err… you both look awkward towards each other. You two are classmates right? Why do you have to be awkward?” Mrs. Lu tapped Luhan’s shoulder.

 

That’s the reason behind our awkwardness.

 

“Luhan, why don’t you ask her for a dance?” Mrs. Lu said.

 

“Sounds great!”Mrs. Park nodded.

 

No.

No.

NO.

 

“What do you think?” Luhan raised an eyebrow. “Come on.” He grabbed her hand and brought her to the middle of the ball room. Chanyeol watched them from the back with a wide grin on his face.

 

“What the heck are you doing?!” She whispered harshly into Luhan’s ear. “I can’t dance, Luhan. For the God’s sake.”

 

“It’s easy.” He rolled his eyes. “Just hold my hands and follow my steps. Don’t you want to go back home quickly? Just follow what I said.” He said. “Let’s just end this dinner quickly.”

 

Then, she followed what he said.

 

“Right, right, left, left, right, ouch!” He sulked. “Watch your steps, Miss.”

 

“I’m sorry, okay? Just slow down your steps!” Chorong sighed heavily while staring at Luhan's feet.

 

“Follow my steps correctly, can’t you?!”

 

“I’m trying!” Chorong hissed. Her eyes kept on focused into Luhan’s steps.

 

“Hey, hey, look at me!” He whispered. “Act like we’re so close, friendly, or whatever. My Mom will nag at me if she saw me being ing awkward to you.

 

“Tsk. How can I know your steps if I look at your face?! My eyes should focus on your steps because"

 

"Just look at me."

 

"Okay, okay. Done."She faced him. "But seriously. Slow down your step or I will—"

 

 

"FU—"

 

“I TOLD YOU!”

 

Chanyeol who watched them from afar exhaled deeply, leaning back to his seat. It will be a reaaally long night.

 

 


 

idk why but i found it cute <333