Confession

What is Love? (☆ You're Impressive ☆)

Chapter 4

 

As Leo allowed me to lay on him, we started to have a private chat about our lives and what had happened before that we regret. This is completely new for me as Leo started to become more open and free when we talk. It made me feel like that made someone that's usually quiet and chic and changed them to a happy and bubbly person but only around me or when I'm with a group of people. This kinda made a tigger and questioning if Leo likes me... But he doesn't. He said that I'm like his best-friend that he doesn't want a relationship to ruin our bond. I understand him a lot, but... I love Leo but he doesn't love me - the way I fell for him.

"What are you thinking." He poked me on the ribs.
I crawled on him. "You know that hurts." I lightly laughed at myself. "I'm always loud..." I stated.
'What do you mean?"
"Well." I started. "Ever since middle school - I've became really loud then I used to be before I went to the States..." I started to cry. "I should've told you but I wasn't sure how to respond to it if you were shocked or didn't care about me moving..." I started to cry. "I knew that you hated me when..." I hid my face on his chest and crying a lot of tears of emotions. "I've should've treated you better as a friend that I cared." I mumbled.
"Hey" Leo tried to speak up. "It's okay..." I felt his arm on my shoulder-blades as he hugged me tight. "Do you remember that I dated - Suzy?" He asked.
I nodded with rage inside my body - I completely hated Suzy. She made our friendship more hard because Leo was a soccer player and also her boyfriend so we really didn't get a chance to talk much, before I left.
"I regret it completely." He whispered in my eyes.
It was like he wants to talk to me about his regretful past... "Why" I sneffled my running noise still facing his chest - on top of his abs.
"I just do." He blunted. "We didn't get a chance to talk and she was being rude towards my family." He sighed. "She only cared about me for a second because I was a soccer player and rich." Leo stared at my hair as he played around with my hair while laying down. "For some reason..." He chuckled. "I've fell in love with someone that I can't say - because I know that it's going to spread so I'm keeping it to myself." He smiled.

I looked up into his eyes, "So you've fell in love with a girl while you were dating Suzy?" I asked.
He laughed. "No" Leo continued to play with my hair, "I love her still..." He spoke.
For some reason my heart stopped beating for second - it's like it's been ripped apart by a demon on each side and shattered to pieces. "Oh really?" I tried to keep a straight tone.
"Yeah..." He sighed. "I don't want you to feel bad." He hugged me again. "Please listen..." Leo kissed me on the forehead. "I've fallen in love with her after our relationship. In fact. I was about to confess her my feelings but I was too late..." He looked down. "I was late to confess to her because she moved overseas - away from me." Leo glanced at my eyes with those soft brown eyes of his. "I know that we were far away from each other... So in order to go to her. I've became a singer and sing songs for my crush." He made reasons.
"That's nice of you." I smiled at him and quickly hid my face again on his chest. "Who is she?"
Leo was confused of my actions but kept his hug postion on me. "During this weekend - I've found the news that I've always wanted to hear..." He kissed me again on my forehead. "I was told that the girl that I have fallen in love has became a trainee to become a singer." He smiled.
"Really?" I asked.

I don't know why but I've found it kinda odd. So his crush has became a trainee and he found out this week about her back here. I feel happy for Leo so much - but inside, I can't allow this girl to love Leo. I've always love him ever since we meet. I really can't let the guy that I've known for 13 years and haven't seen for 5 years go to waste. I need to confess my feelings to him. But how do I tell him that I like him? Do I wait for him to love me, or would it be too late for me to confess to the person that I love.

"Oppa..." I whispered under my breathe without thinking. "Um... I also like a guy - for about 13 years..." I stated.
"Really?" He got surprised. "Who is he?" Leo became reckless.
I laughed. "I'll tell you if you tell me who you like?" I smiled on his chest.
Leo sighed heavily. "All right then." Leo seemed happy with his tone.
"Really?" I got off Leo and sat down next to him on my right while the wall is on my left. "Can I hold..." I became nerves. "Your hands..." I blunted. OMG. What have I done... I became embarrassed.
"Sure" Leo smiled as he allowed to hold his hands and play around with it like - I'm his girlfriend... Which I'm not, yet and he would never like me because he likes someone else.
"So who do you like?" I focused on his hands than the face.
Leo laughed. "You should tell me." He squezzed my hands. "Ladies first." He teased.
I shoot a glare at him as a joke. I sighed, "The boy that I have fallen in love with is..." My heart started to beat fast. "Jung..." I studdered. "Taekwoon (Leo)" I confessed as I hid my face with my hands. He hates me...
Leo laughed. "I knew it... all along." He smirked at me. "Anyways... since you told me who you like, I should tell you who I like..." He took a deep breathe.
I holded his hand tight in a tight grip - wanting Leo to say my name but it's a doubt.
"The girl that I love so with my heart is..." Leo stopped. "Shin..." He paused but continued. "Shin Yura" Leo looked down in embarrassment. "I love you." He whispered as my eyes were widen.