Mistaken

What is Love? (☆ You're Impressive ☆)

Chapter 3

 


As the two of us continued to buy chicken, we bought a small packed of rice cakes and ate them as well walked back to the studio. More fans started to crowd the two of us as I start to lose his grip and fans pushing me out of Leo's sight. Trying to go back to him, fans thought that I was a sasaeng fan so they cursed and started to hit me. Leo noticed some fans dragging me away.

"Yura" Leo screamed.
"Leo" I replied but fans punched me. "Help me..."
"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY." Leo shouted as fans moved and took photo's.
I collapsed. "Oppa..."
"Move" 
"Oppa. Don't she's a sasaeng fan." Some fans yelled.
"She's not a sasaeng fan." He refused. "She's my best friend." He stated.
Some fans gasped. 
I coughed as my heart to get pain and hard to breath. 
"Yura..." He mumbled as saw me curled up. 
I tried to get up but was afraid but Leo helped me up. 
"Let's go..." He whispered as we tried to walk away but they followed.
I nodded and stayed quiet.

Those fans... They scared me. I know they thought that I was different of them. But doesn't mean they don't have to hit me and mistaken me... I sighed as we arrived at the studio and Leo opened the door. 

"Yura!" N shouted as he picked me up and placed me on the couch. 
"Fans thought that she was sasaeng fan." Leo started to cry.
I looked at him with a worried face. "It's not your fault." 
"It is..." Leo mumbled.
"Leo" I tried to get up with the pain. "It wasn't your fault. It was my fault." I started. "I shouldn't asked you to go out with me for lunch..." 
My manager opened the door, "What happened." He walked up to Leo.
"Leo..." I mumbled.
"What did you do." My manager raised his voice at Leo.
"Manager oppa." I tried to settle him down. "It wasn't his fault." I spoke.
"Then who's?" He yelled.
I screamed out. "It was my fault!" I stopped. "It was my fault, I asked if he wanted to go with me."

I stopped the yelling and walked into a vocal practise room and closed the door. I had to clear my mind. That was first time yelling and screaming... I never knew that would happen, even towards my manager. This isn't good. I know that I'm gonna get a warning or even be kicked out since I yelled at my manager... I've never been like this. I started to get emotional and put my head down and thought about the incident.

"It was my fault." I whispered. "Leo isn't the one to blame..." I mumbled.

I don't know why but I felt like that I need to sing to get my emotions out. I started to play through my iPod and found heaps of K-POP ballad songs and also American Pop. I looked through my songs and found my old favourite song since I was young. "This is Me" by Demi Lovato was a inspirational song for be to be here as an idol just like Leo oppa. 

I started singing, without knowing that Leo was behind the door. I felt his present only but the door is locked...

'I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say' 

I closed my eyes and started singing only until I heard a deep voice outside singing.

'You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you'

I stopped after the song finished and played VIXX's new song, VOODOO DOLL on the iPod with my earphones in. I smiled to myself since I noticed that it was Leo. He sang along with me... I don't know what to say now but Leo managed to get inside the the room and sat next to me. He hugged me because he knows me really well - it's like he can read minds or something. I hid my face on his shoulder and started to think about, why I'm here. I feel regretting to be a trainee. I sighed as Leo gave me some of his chicken and drink. But I refused. He knows that I don't eat when something is on my mind.

"I know that sometimes fans can go over the top..." Leo finally spoke up.
"What do you mean?" I mumbled.
He sighed. "Some fans doesn't get about our personal lives, so they just stalk us and be arrogant to others..."
I agree with him on this one. "But still..."
"No but's. The past is the past." He looked at me in the eyes. "I don't care what happened because it happened." He hugged me.
I was surprised to see this side of Leo. I chuckled, "The cold and chic Leo has finally thought about someone." I smiled.
Leo glared at me but endded up laughing at himself. 
"Babo" I .
"The fans mistaken you of a sasaeng fan..." Leo decided to lay on my lap.
He was heavy but I let him lay on it as I spread my arms behind me to give me support. "I know"
"It's gonna be on 'Allkpop' soon." He laughed.
"Guessing it's gonna be a lie or a made up scandal." I sighed as I decided to lay on the ground with Leo on me.
He agreed with a nod. "Anyways" He tried to change the subject. "You have a lovely voice."
"Really?" I started to become nervous. 
"Of course" He stood up and picked up my head and made me lay on him this time.
I blushed like a cherry blossom colour so I hid my face with no reply.
He laughed.
"What's funny?" I asked him with an annoyed tone.
"Nothing" He smiled to himself.