St☆rlights

What is Love? (☆ You're Impressive ☆)

Chapter 2

 

 

Leo... He grabbed my wrist as the fangirls was about to grab me. My body, feels weak for some reason. I don't know why but it's like that he remembers me and wants to take care of me again. I smiled inside as I placed my earphones in and played, "U & I" by Ailee as the two of us went inside the building and found the practise studio. It's huge. Legit huge. It's bigger than I expected since I watch the dance practise on YouTube. I walked in the room slowly observing my reflection in the mirror while the boys gets ready for practise. 

For some reason, I felt more free and relaxed so I placed my bag on the ground, next to the brown couch that they have. And played my music loud. The song was VIXX - VOODOO DOLL + On & On (Live Performance) from the SBS Gayo Daejun that I converated a while ago and started dancing along to the beat that i learnt a while ago. As Leo & N returned to the room and saw me dancing, N started cheering me on which kinda made me lose focus for a second when I looked but smiled at them. The On & On part started to play, so I continued to be 'Leo' in the performance while N, Hyuk and Ravi joined in the dance while Leo was looking at my phone - that he somehow got access in it. 

After it finished, N hugged me. "Daebak"
I awkwardly went to Leo and sat next to him as he went through my photo's... 
Leo just glanced and continued looking at my embarrassing photo's as he laughed when he saw a photo of me dressed up as N for a crossplay when they were 'VIXX Girls'.
"No..." I hid my face in Leo's chest.
"It's cute." He spoke softly.
I looked at him with a surprised look and tried to grab my phone. "Hey, give it back now." I tried to grab it.
Leo smiled and tried to avoid me. "Come and get it then..."
I laughed for a bit and stole his phone instead and I managed to hack into his phone.
"Hey" 
"You started it." I teased as I looked at his photo's I managed to find some cute selfie's. "Wait. Let me send this photo to myself." He passed me the phone.
"You realized that no one knows about my password and photo's?" Leo whispered in my ear as he gave me his phone to look after when he got up and the boys started to practised.
"What" I mumbled.

Leo hasn't changed his password for a while. Or maybe it's that I can read his mind for the password. I observed the movement that the boys are making and try to picture it in my mind so I can practise later on, after they have a break. It's lunch time, so I decided to buy the boys chicken~ I feel bad that I came empty handed without knowing about the boys. So I saved up my allowance that I get each week and spend it on chicken.

"I'm going to buy chicken for lunch." I got up and grabbed my phone and wallet. "Who wants to come?" I asked.
Leo raised his hand first and walked up to me with a shy look.
I giggled. "Okay. Me and Leo, will buy chicken and drinks. 
"What's so funny?" He bumped me perpose but softly.
I stayed quiet since it was kinda awkward between us.

As the two of us left the building, some of the fans from before hissed at me as I looked down with a sad face as we walked by. The fans laughed and took photos of me and started to curse at me in Korean. Leo stopped and looked at the fans with a glare and grabbed my wrist again. Dragging me towards the fans.

"Excuse me..." He raised his voice.
Some fans were scared.
"Please don't curse her." He hugged me tight.
Some fans were shock while some understands what's happening.
"It would be nice if you guys would be nice and treat my friend the same way, as you treat your friends." He adviced.
"Oppa! Date her!" A fan blushed in shyness.
Leo and someother fans smiled.
"What" I stood still.
"Date her!" Some fans interupted.
Leo laughed again and smile softly. "I don't want to date anyone... Yet" He explained. "But I do have an interest on that." He bowed.
I just smiled at them while they smiled back at me.
"Unnie..." The fan that shouted that we should date came up with a pen and a paper and acted shy. "Can you please sign this?"
I was shocked at first but smiled. "Of course." I spoke in English. "Sorry..." I bowed as some of the fans fangirled... 
"Thank you!" The fan bowed.
"No problem." I smiled.
"Let's go." Leo whispered.
I nodded.
"We'll leave first." Leo
politely walked away while me grabbed my hands under his elbow - making it look like we're a couple but we're not.
"Oppa..." I whispered.
"It's okay." He smiled as we walked down the street.