Burns

Burns

Taehyung got cold easily. He always had. 

The boy never quite new why, he just thought it was some weird gene that got passed down from his Mother or Father. He never thought much of it, however when winter came it was the worst. 
He'd bundle himself up in at least four or five blankets, stealing comforters from the other members beds. 
His favorite comforter to use was his hyung's. Jin. 

He loved to use his because it kept him exceptionally warm. Not just his body, but his heart felt warmer as well. Taehyung had an obsession to this blanket, almost like a child would to a special teddy bear or other object. 

The blanket smelled like Jin, which was another reason the boy liked it. Jin smelled like a mix of multiple different shower gels, including many men's but also a hint of a girlish scent; almost like flowers or candy. 

Once Taehyung got wrapped up, he'd head out for the kitchen to make the hottest cup of tea you possibly could; then burn his mouth in the process of trying to drink it too fast. 
Jimin and Jeongguk head out to the bowling arena along with Hoseok and Yoongi. Namjoon had gone to do some extra recording for the day, so this meant that Taehyung and Jin would be alone for a few hours. 

Taehyung and Jin's relationship isn't the most simple to understand. They weren't dating, but when they were alone - sometimes with the others - it seemed like they were. They'd hug each other, and sometimes peck each other on the cheek here and there in public. When they were alone, they'd sometimes fool around; Jin usually tickling Taehyung and then somehow they'd end up kissing. Taehyung really hoped this would be one of those times again today. 

After watching one of his favorite cartoons for a few minutes, Taehyung again tried to take a sip of his tea; resulting in yet another burn. This cause the boy to let out a yelp, signalling Jin to walk down stairs. The older had a disappointing look on his face. 

"You stole my blanket."

Yes, indeed Taehyung stole his blanket. Again. 
Jin just sighed and walked over to Taehyung, the younger fearing that his oh-so-precious blanket was about to be taken away from him. 

However he was wrong, as Jin simply climbed under the numerous other blankets with Taehyung, placing his arm around the smaller boy, and kissing him gently on the lips. 

"Try not to burn yourself again."


// i'm sorry this is dumb and i'm so sleepy. but short taejin for you all~