Chapter 2

Painful Reality - Forewords

 

wohooo chapter two!!!hehehe i hope you guys like it, please comment OK??ke ke~ <3

***

 

You’re smiling In a curiosity, you really want to know who’s your Secret Admirer. What kind of man he is and why he keep hiding his identity from you. Not like the others in your school, they all just confess their feelings without you knowing them first and if you reject them, they will annoys you like they’ve been friends with you forever. He’s just so different, he feels like he knows you so well. And his poems always directing to what you really want to feel right now. In today case, you want to feel confident in your first day in 2nd grade and he gives you by telling you’re beautiful.

 

Sohyun talks a lot about Junho, about why he’s so handsome and why he is so perfect and so loving as you two walk to the class room—glad this year you two being class mate again. but she soon realize that you’re not listening to her at all, you just keep reading your letter and smiling—so weird she thinks. “hey are you gonna listen to me talking about my love or you gonna keep walking with those weird smile in your face??” you don’t realize at first that Sohyun is talking to you but after she shaking your shoulders then you realize “ah oh ah~ I a , I rather listening to you babe. I just think this letter is so weird so wicked annoying, and I’m not smiling at all.” You said in a confusion in your face. Sohyun soon shaking her head “nah~ don’t lie to me laah. How come I don’t know that my old friend is fall in love right now”

 

***

 

As she pointing your new desk beside her again, and all of your friends is telling you to be their chair mate. But you choose to be with her again, she’s your very first best friend and you want to sit near a window after all. “hey___ what’s with the face?” said SungJong—he’s just made his debuted as a singer with a boy band name Infinite. He’s your closest friend other than Sohyun, you know him when you two in a middle school. And now if you three being class mate. he’ll sit in front of you just to make sure that no one disturb you with a Junsu Junho’s question. “ah it’s nothing~” you said to him as you looking at the window seeing your Brothers still there, giving their best smile to their fans—aigoo really they can take that every day?. You’re not telling SungJong about your Secret Admirer, not because you’re too shy but you just curious if he’s the real Secret Admirer. he’s your best friend and almost everyone in your class at least like you and confess to you but not him that makes you think that he’s the Secret Admirer. So you keep that to yourself and Sohyun.Your brothers are leaving your school, and you can still hear people screaming even from 2nd floor.

 

The school is out and today Junsu and Junho can’t pick you up cause they having a photo shoot today so you have to go home by yourself. And today Sohyun, is having a Cheerleader practice so you decided to take a bus home. You say goodbye to Sohyun and she said ”I’m sorry I can’t go home with you today” “it’s OK. You have a practice after all” you said with a simple smile.

 

you walk to the bus stop and hearing someone following you on the back, but when you look back no one there so you think it’s just your imagination of being followed by someone. But as you reach the bus stop you know someone on your back but you can’t look back because you’re too scary. And when you sigh you hear someone chuckling, and you know the sound of it, it’s seems familiar. Then he pat your shoulders and said “hahaha don’t be so frightening like that laah~ it’s just me” said SungJong and sit beside you.”Geez, you scares me~ who the hell is following me I thought it’s a psycho or something” you said in a relieve. “nah you little thing” said him as he your hair—ah you always love it when he do it. “when I played soccer I saw you walking all alone, and I thought where is Sohyun then I remember she had a Cheer practice. So want to take you home in case you scared of being alone, cause I never see you walk home by yourself ke ke