Chapter 1

Painful Reality - Forewords

 

yeay chapter oneee!!!!<3 comment please :)))

 

***

 

“Ring ding dong ring ding dong..digi ding digi ding ding ding” your alarm clock starting to make an annoying noise as the time is pointing at 7.00 o’clock in the morning. Your big brothers Junsu and Junho is knocking your room door tell you to wake up and had a breakfast “____my little pancake, wake up already laah~ it’s already 7 o’clock. Don’t you have to go to school?” Junsu said with a voice just like your mother ”yeah I’m dying because of Hungry here please be hurry sis” said Junho desperately “Aishhh~ hey I’m awake OK. Could you two please just go away?” you shut the alarm and crawling to your bathroom, you’re so tired today and don’t want to go to school because it’s your first day being in the 2nd grade and you’re to lazy to just meeting a new friends and new class.

 

You’re already finish your preparation, and now having a breakfast with your Twin brothers, and your beautiful mom. “___ it’s your first day being in a 2nd grade isn’t it? Don’t you excited?”said your mom as she cutting some bread and put some jam in her bread. “Yeah Pancake I bet that would be so fun. Meeting some new friends ahh I miss being a High School student” said Junsu. Yeah you think—you said in your mind, Junsu is always thinking positive, he is so naïve even you think that. 

 

***

 

Junsu and Junho drop you to your school today, even if you don’t want it because you don’t want to hear any people screaming today, just because of your two singers brothers drop and pick you up at school. But Junsu forcing to keep dropping and picking you up to school every time because he LOVE the sound of people screaming, and wanting for taking a pictures. It’s like an Oxygen to him, he needs it. And you think it’s so cute so you allowed him to do that, he’s your brother after all.

 

As you arrive to your school, your parking car is filled with Junsu Junho’s fans aka your own school friends. They even already screaming way before you arrived. The Fans wanted to take a pictures with Junsu more than with Junho . so Junho’s job is to making a way and protect you to your school gate so that you can walk in a tons of his fans safely while Junsu taking a picture and had a chit chat with his fans. You ever get a scar because of their fans and it’s creeps you out so Junho really taking care of you first before he serve his fans.

 

 

“glad you’re OK.” Said Sohyun with a simple smile. She’s a singer too, her girl band name is 4 Minute. She’s your best friend since you both age 6, long time before she became a singer. And she had a crush with your brother Junho ever since you both age 12, she really like to waiting you from the school gate so that she could see Junho drop you to your school gate, and greet her. “Yeah, I’m glad that’s over “you said, as you give Junho a goodbye smile. Sohyun too gives him a big smile. A smile like a child just get her candy. “hey is there another from him? ” said Sohyun “emm let me see” you said as you open your shoes locker, there is another letter from him. It says.

 

“ You are beautiful Not only because of the brownness of your eyes Or the shape of your body

Not only because of the fullness of your lips Or the curl of your eye lashes

You are beautiful because You want to be

You are beautiful because God made you that way

You are beautiful because in my eyes THERE IS NO ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU

You are beautiful because you have a heart And that is a beautiful thing

You are beautiful because you have a brain And that is a beautiful thing

You are beautiful because You give advice And that is a beautiful thing

You are beautiful because God made You that way

You are beautiful because in my eyes THERE IS NO ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU

You are beautiful because you have confidence You are beautiful because you have determination and wit

You are beautiful because you have goals and you plan to reach them

You are beautiful because you are always there to lend a helping hand

You are beautiful because God made you beautiful

 

Your Secret Admirer“

You’re always shocked when you read his poem but you always love it….