His Story part 4

Know Your Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here it is! The (supposedly) last chapter. I'm still not sure whether or not I should continue the story. So I'm not going to label it as 'complete' yet, just in case I do continue it. Thanks so much AGAIN for all of you who actually subcribes and comments on my story. This is really the first time I ever wrote a fanfic and post it online, so your support gave that boost of courage in me. Hopefully I'll put more ideas I have in my mind into stories.

I do notice that the people tend to only read the first chapter and not continue to read the next chapters. I think it's probably because there's not much really going on in this story that it seem pretty bland. It was my intention to write a simple story of 'boy meets girl' with not much complication. But hopefully I'll do better on my next stories. Thanks so much, guys. :)

-------------------------------------------

 

He had been sitting at his table for almost an hour, but that short haired girl hadn't show up yet. It had been almost 2 weeks since the day he got that mysterious note. And he hadn't seen that girl again ever since.

 

He still wondered whether or not she was the person who wrote that note. There was no proof whatsoever, except for the fact that she left the coffee shop at the same time he received that note. And nobody else in the coffee shop that day looked as if they had anything to do with the note. So could it be her? He didn't know how to prove it, though. And he was reluctant to ask her directly about it. Wouldn't it be awkward if it turned out that she wasn't the person who gave him that note?

 

He did follow the note's suggestion, though. The other day, he only ordered black coffee on the coffee shop. It's weird how he really wanted to order Toffee Latte, even when he knew that he didn't like them. It was as if he was still grasping for that last part of Haru that he could freely have. But he knew it was silly. It's just a cup of coffee, anyway. So he stopped ordering Toffee Latte. The proud feeling he had when he left the coffee shop without ordering Toffee Latte was almost embarassing, actually.

 

A few days after, he hung out with Haru, Jiyong, and some of their other friends. Now THAT was a big accomplishment considering how he felt like he wanted to pry Haru out of Jiyong's arms the whole time they were together. But he managed to put on a smiling face. And after hanging out together with them again a couple of times, he wasn't as bitter as he used to be.

 

So yeah, he had started to move on. He already wanted to move on anyway. But that note felt like a push and support from an unknown friend. It was nice, actually, especially since he never told anyone else about this matter.

 

But he still didn't know who wrote that note. And now he was also missing that little part of his day that used to give him a bit comfort. He wondered why she hadn't stop by at the coffee shop again.

 

He looked at his watch and sighed. He needed to go back home soon. He was going to leave town the next morning. His parents have been asking him to go back home for a couple of weeks, and he finally complied. So he wasn't going to be able to go to the coffee shop for a couple of weeks. At first he was hoping to see her again before he left. He wasn't even sure what for. Too bad his hope went down the drain.

 

He got up and left the coffee shop reluctantly. For him, the next couple of weeks would felt so long.

 

-------------------

He walked casually while trying to avoid the puddles on the pavement. He had return to Seoul since the night before, and now he was heading to the coffee shop again. Back in class, Haru again about how the first thing he was doing on the first afternoon after he got back to Seoul was going to that coffee shop. He just laughed and stick out his tongue to her as a response. He didn't know how to respond anyway, since she was right.

 

When he reached the coffee shop, he can see from outside that the girl's usual table was empty. She wasn't there. His excitement died down immediately. Why hadn't she showed up at the coffee shop again? Should he ask Jane, just in case she knew something about it?

 

But as soon as he entered the coffee shop, his excitement rise up again. There she was in front of the counter! He approached her silently, standing behind her. He felt stupid, cause he suddenly didn't know what to do. Should he ask her about the note or not? Or just act nonchalant as usual?

 

Before he even decided what to do, she turned herself around quickly, again unaware of him standing behind her. And so she bumped him hard,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter