His Story part 3

Know Your Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there... more from his POV in this chapter. The story's going to end on the next chapter. When I first had this in mind, I just wanted to tell a story about strangers that having crush with each other and their feelings before they finally introduced each other (like Landon Pigg's Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop). But after writing it down, I really enjoy writing about the characters. So.. I don't know whether to continue this story until after they get to know each other or not.. Anyway, comments please.. And oh so many thanks for everyone that's reading and commenting and subscribing. Love you much :)

--------------------------------------------

"Seunghyun!"

 

He heard that familiar voice he had been avoiding for weeks calling for him. He turned around to find Haru waving from afar, trying to get his attention between all the other people coming out from class. He put up a smile on his face, and waited for her to catch up with him.

 

"Hey there, stranger. How come it seems that you've been avoiding me lately? We haven't hang out in weeks!" she said in a teasing tone, ironically unaware that she was actually right.

 

"Look who's talking, Mrs. Kwon Jiyong. Hanging out with you lately means being the third wheel. Ck.. I'll pass." he said, smirking yet trying hard to mask the bitterness in his voice as a teasing tone. Thankfully it seemed to work, since Haru just laughed out loud.

 

"Oh come on.. hang out with me now? please.. Jiyong was suppose to pick me up and then we're going to catch the 5pm show at the movies. But something come up at his part time work and we're going to meet up at the movies instead. So we have like an hour to hang out somewhere. Please.. pleaassee.." she said.

 

"Oh! So i'm like the spare tire a.k.a spare friend that you only ask to hang out with when your boyfriend is busy? Hmpf.. no thanks, missy.." he scoffed, pretending to be offended.

 

"Yah! You know that's not true. Stop fooling around. Come on, I'll treat you. Just don't get anything that's too pricy." she said.

 

"Ck.. Being stingy is not the way to treat your bestfriend, you know? Especially not the one who haven't hang out with you for weeks." Seunghyun joked.

 

"Whatever, Mr. Choi. Take it or leave it. If you're being nice to me I might treat you for coffee AND ice cream."

 

"Geez.. how generous of you, Miss Haru. Coffee AND ice cream? Are you sure you only want me to hang out with you? You don't want anything else from me? Cause coffee AND ice cream is just too much!"

 

"Stop it, you silly!" she laughed, pinching his nose like she always does.

 

Their constant teasing and bickering always make him feel happy. And that day wasn't any different. For a while he just wanted to forget about the existence of her boyfriend and act like before she was someone's girlfriend. And forget he did. They didn't do anything special. Just a walk in the park, getting ice cream while strolling around and chatting and laughing. Just like the good old days.

 

The bliss have to end sooner or later, though. Haru's phone started to ring, and Seunghyun can see that the picture that popped on the screen is a pic of Haru and Jiyong smiling together. Seunghyun just looked the other way, giving Haru some space to talk on the phone.

 

"Hi, oppa. I'm still at the park with Seunghyun. Are we still going to the movies?" Haru said, talking with Jiyong on the phone.

 

"Please say no.. please say no. I just want to be with her a bit longer." Seunghyun thought, mentally wishing Jiyong would cancel or at least postpone their date so that his day with Haru wasn't over yet.

 

"Oh ok then. I'll see you at the movies in 40 minutes, ok." Haru said, much to Seunghyun dissapointment.

 

"So, we still have a couple of minutes more and I still owe you some coffee, remember? Any suggestion for a coffee shop so I can pay my debt to my best friend?" Haru said to Seunghyun after ending her conversation with Jiyong.

 

"You don't have to get me coffee, Haru. You can head straight to the movies. I can take a rain check if you're in a hurry." Seunghyun said, suddenly eager to end it as soon as possible. No use of prolonging this.

 

"No. We still have some time and I still wanna spend some time with you. I really miss you, you idiot. Now let me buy you coffee."

 

Her affection somehow made him feel even worse, cause he needed to remind himself again that all of it is just a friendly platonic feeling. But he didn't want to dissapoint her, so he said while laughing, "It's just that I'm afraid that there's something behind your sudden kindness. Like I said, coffee AND ice cream is just too much! Are you going to ask me to help you with your college assignment? O God you're not asking for my kidney are you?"

 

Haru laughed and said, "Will you stop it! Can't I be nice to my bestfriend? Come on! Let's get some coffee."

 

"Ok then. You're going to the usual theater, right? I know a nice coffee shop that's not far from it. If you really wanna spend more time with me, probably you can ask Jiyong to meet you there."

 

"Yes! Let's go there! Show me the way, Mr. Choi." Haru grinned and dragged him out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter