Chapter 7

Hate? or Love?...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: So this chapter is just Hunhan trying to bring the stupid Baekyeol together... lol 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun and Chanyeol walked over to the bakery section and they started looking at cakes.

"You have no idea how to be romantic," Sehun blurted out. "Well it's not my fault that Baekhyun won't cooperate," Chanyeol whined.

"Then make him cooperate!"

"But how??"

"Make him fall for you," Sehun said with a wink. Chanyeol thought about it, and decided to say, "but why would he fall for me?" Sehun face palmed himself and wanted to throw the pabo out the window, seriously? How stupid can he get?? "Use your charm that always makes girls fall for you and dream about you, you know, flirt with him, act cool like the way you do in school, show him you're the boss here," Sehun explained.

"But he doesn't even like me, at least I don't think..."

"Just try," and with that, Sehun patted him on the shoulder and walked away to look at more expensive-looking cakes.

 

Meanwhile... Luhan was trying to help Baekhyun.

"So, I know Chanyeol forced you to be his boyfriend, trust me, I know you don't like him, right?" Luhan asked Baekhyun. "N-no, of course I d-don't," for some reason he doesn't know, Baekhyun stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Luhan asked, hearing him stutter.

"Um.... yeah... maybe... ugh I don't know! Ok? I feel like he's messing with my feelings," Baekhyun finally let out his feelings. Luhan smiled that the younger finally spilled the beans and told him the truth.

"Well maybe you do like him, you just don't know," Luhan said, "how do you feel about him? How do you feel around him?"

"...well.... I mean, he's good looking and sometimes he's nice... but even when he's an , he just..." Baekhyun was really confused about it.

"He just makes your heart flutter?" Luhan completely the thought for him.

Baekhyun thought about the times Chanyeol hugged him tight, caressed his hair, complimented him (in a dirty way), kissed him in surprise.

Well, my heart did flutter... a lot... he thought.

"Just a little," Baekhyun lied.

Luhan smiled and slammed his hand on the table, "I KNEW IT!!! I knew you liked him!"

"It's just a little crush," Baekhyun tried to defend himself, but he knew he was lying. "Stop holding back, Baek, if you like him, go for it! He's your boyfriend anyways! So why be so scared?" Luhan advised him.

"I'm not scared."

"Yes you are, you're scared of falling in love. You don't know what love is, so you're scared of being heart broken. I was like that too, until I met Sehun," right now, Luhan sounded very wise, which is the opposite of the usual Luhan. Baekhyun was too stunned to speak, Luhan said the exact thing he was feeling and he didn't even know it himself!

Everything he said was true.

Just then, Chanyeol and Sehun came back, after their planned conversation.

Luhan and Sehun exchanged looks and now is step two.

"Lulu, we have to meet my parents tonight, remember? Lets go," Sehun lied. "Oh yeah, well see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter