-Promise-

-VIXX Drabbles and Short Stories-

Word count: 298.

Character(s): Hakyeon, Taekwoon. Mentions of the rest of VIXX.

Pairing: Neo.

Warnings: Um…A bit sad, I suppose? It’s not angsty I don’t think.


-Promise-

Strolling through the south side of the Han River was becoming a nightly affair for Hakyeon.

Cold hands stuffed in tight skinny jean pockets, body shivering beneath the thin black t-shirt he wore all day today as it was so hot. He knew he was crazy to be walking so close to the river at this time of the night, where the soft breeze that would rustle against the trees was just a degree colder, and somehow that still didn’t keep him away.

Hakyeon’s gut told him he would see him there.

And it was right, because he was always there, standing beneath the shelter that was the small footbridge patiently waiting for Hakyeon to join him. They would sit together on the cold ground with Hakyeon talking for hours and hours until the sun began to slowly rise earlier and earlier every summer night.

Hakyeon normally says that it was too soon for him to leave his family, his sisters, his friends, Jaehwan and Wonsik, and Sanghyuk who was growing up way too fast for his age. Taekwoon could only agree with a small nod of his head, his expression as neutral as it was when he was alive.

Sometimes, Hakyeon would have one sided arguments with Taekwoon. Hakyeon would say that Taekwoon was selfish in asking him for such things. But in the end, Hakyeon knew that it was fate for this to happen, to stand next to the ghostly pale figure as Hakyeon recalled the promise he made as his lifelong friend, and to do what Taekwoon asked of him.

And that was if one of them were to be killed, whoever was still alive would have to avenge the death of their best friend and in Hakyeon’s case, he had to avenge Taekwoon.

-Fin-


Okies, so this happened and it may or may not be a thing. I dunno.

140608: Well...We won and I'm as speechless as can be. Dang. I was going to post this last night but I thought wait for a while and I ended up crashing out for a few hours, and when I woke up VIXX had won and like. Wow. I don't know how to react so um, ye, congrats to VIXX and good job, Starlights.