-Apples-

-VIXX Drabbles and Short Stories-

Wonsik couldn’t cope with the fact that he was homeless, that he had to rely on random strangers to give him a spare 100 won (not like they ever did anyway). It wasn’t until he was stealing nothing but a single red apple that he realised how desperate he was.

 

When he finally managed to get away from a strange, redheaded vendor that reminded him of a man he once knew, he crouched between two large trash cans, not caring about the terrible smell of his surroundings as he bit into the crisp, juicy skin of the red apple, almost groaning in delight at the wonderful taste of food. He hadn’t eaten in almost a week and was absolutely starving.

 

A few moments later though, he felt a huge wave of nausea hit him, and he nearly collapsed straight on his . Another wave suddenly hit, and he was lurching to the side, straight into the trash can and began puking up the small contents of his stomach.

 

Once he was sure he wouldn’t puke anymore, he kicked the trash can with his foot, cursing. He noticed still had the apple in his hands, and he noticed how where he had bitten into was black, almost moulded completely and rotten to the core.

 

Wonsik mentally cursed, slowly rising up on to his feet as he stared down the rancid apple, and then with a heavy sigh, threw it at the wet concrete ground, nearly jumping in complete shock when the apple disappeared in a puff of dark clouds.

 

Well, he’s just lucky he didn’t eat the entire thing otherwise he’d be in deeper trouble, not only with his stomach, but his life, too.

 


Word Count: 283

So like, this thing came about from a word meme I challenged myself to do, and this was one of the things that came out of my word meme. Basically it's similar to the request system I have going on, but I chose the words and placed the words with the character of my choice. There are two other drabbles I'm working on, and some requests, and then I'll be updating Watch Wait and Strike.

Anyway, I wanted to post this here just because, haha. It's Wonsik and I seem to like writing him a lot, so expect another drabble from me with him and someone very...Close to my heart. (I'm not saying who! A friend of mine might know what I'm talking about, though, haha..x3)

Thanks for reading!

Comments and requests are always welcome, and yeah..^^;

Until then~!

[gif credit]

//hisfacelightsupthedarknessomfg