-I Am The King!-

-VIXX Drabbles and Short Stories-

Kids, before you even THINK about reading I shall warn you, this has swearing in it so if you're not comfortable with people swearing, TURN YOUR PRETTY FACE AWAY AND GO READ FLUFFY THINGS~!

There's kind of minor ual content in here too, but it's not too...Ya know. It's awkward for me so don't go there. Hmph.

Ahem, anyway, now we've got that out of the way...ENJOY! ^^


 

So far, it’s been a good day for Taekwoon, a nice, quiet day. A day where there hasn’t been a single ounce of dark clouds looming above him spelling  A N N O Y E D to everyone he gets in contact with, but that all changes when he hears one of the Maknae line - specifically Wonsik – shouting from down the hall, the noise getting louder and louder and now was in the small lunch room.

Taekwoon, who had been practicing his composing, was disturbed by the noise and now poked his head out of the doorway to find out what the heck Wonsik was on about.

“I am the king!” Wonsik grinned, standing with his hands on his hips like he was literally on top of the world when in reality he was only next to Taekwoon, literally on the same level as the older man.

Okay, now Taekwoon was confused so he quietly asks, “What are you going on about?”

Wonsik quickly darted into the bigger practice room, leaving Taekwoon to follow behind him.

Oh my God.

Wonsik didn’t bat an eyelid as a large throne was lugged to the centre of the practice room, manager noona panting just slightly from the weight of the chair. She didn’t even make eye contact with Wonsik or Taekwoon as she left the room.

Wonsik’s grin grew wider as he fell backwards onto his new chair, excitement buzzing off his body in strong waves. “I am the mothering king!”

Taekwoon could kind of agree to that. All Wonsik needed was a crown. Unfortunately for Wonsik, though, his loudness was bothering Taekwoon, who was trying so very hard to not give Wonsik the glare of ultimate death and despair because if he did, he would almost certainly murder the boy within two seconds.

“Wonsik-ah…”

“Bow down to my feet, es!”

“Wonsik-ah…”

“All hail the mothering king of es!”

Great, now Taekwoon was annoyed. He ended up stomping his feet over to where Wonsik was sitting, and glared at him.

“Kim Wonsik!”

Taekwoon’s sudden outburst caught Wonsik off guard for a moment, but he masked it with a scowl that matched Taekwoon’s own which in turn, pissed Taekwoon off even more. Taekwoon couldn’t believe it, he literally face palmed in front of the rapper, until a really, really good idea came across his thoughts. His head snapped up suddenly as he looked at the younger male he couldn’t stop the evil chuckle escaping his lips.

Wonsik noticed this, noticed the change in Taekwoon’s demeanour, he even heard him chuckle, and he wasn’t scared. He was totally not scared of Taekwoon hyung and the mischievous glint that shone in his eyes, or the fact that he was slowly walking over to him. Nope! There was no fear at all!

Taekwoon’s gaze never left Wonsik’s as the older male slowly moved towards him, soon climbing onto the chair and straddling Wonsik’s thighs. Leaning forwards just enough until his lips were just a breath away from Wonsik’s neck, the younger male freezing up, Taekwoon gently nuzzled his nose from the base of Wonsik’s neck then up, up, up, until his mouth reached Wonsik’s ear.

Peasant,

Ohh…Peasant…

Wait what?!

Before Wonsik could make a coherent response, Taekwoon had already hopped off his lap and was exiting through the back to the smaller practice rooms, trying to hide his smile as he left a flustered Wonsik behind.

“What the actual was that, Taekwoon?!”

-Fin-


Word Count - 579

Yehet.

Ain't got nothing more to say tbh. This was fun to write.

Image credit goes to my wonderful friend because to be honest this was what inspired me to do write this, and because my friend is a WonTaek shipper...Ya knoowww...I had to do it.

Requests will be with us soon. I'm slow and have got so many projects to choose and write for, so please wait a little while! I've still got my surprises to finish, too, so yeah...Expect those coming out soon.

Welp, that's all from me, folks.

♥PinkCeptionx3♥