-Kitty Cat Taekkie-

-VIXX Drabbles and Short Stories-

Word count: 397.

Character(s): Hakyeon, Taekwoon. Mentions of Jaehwan, Hongbin and Sanghyuk.

Pairing: Neo.

Warnings: Fluff, and some VIXX members as literal animals.

Set in: Some kind of Animal AU I made up where most of them are animals.


Taekwoon is a kitty cat, a somewhat lonely little kitty cat with dark green eyes, sleek shiny black fur, a cute little pink nose, and a personality to match the ‘darkness’ that looms around his body on a daily basis, quiet, stoic and rather frightening when angered. He doesn’t mind being alone. All he wishes for is to be on his own. It’s quiet and peaceful, he thinks.

Puppy Hakyeon (a cute little beagle with cute dark brown floppy ears and a tail that wags nonstop) doesn’t want Taekwoon to be on his own all the time, though. You see, Hakyeon really likes Taekwoon a lot. Like, a lot a lot. He likes him enough to be very...Clingy to the poor kitten.

(Taekwoon recalls when they had first met in the backyard, puppy Hakyeon was too rough with his cuddles and ended up falling over his own paws and kind of knocked Taekwoon down in the process of falling. He nearly broke Taekwoon’s tail that day. Their owner Hongbin was not pleased. Neither was Taekwoon.)

His clinginess is often enough to drive kitty cat Taekwoon to the brink of pure insanity, wanting to leave nothing but a single black haired fur ball in his wake just to spook everyone. But somehow, Taekwoon manages to keep his composure of being a chic kitty cat and ignores him instead, turning his chin up at Hakyeon whenever he’s near.

What Taekwoon doesn’t know is that it only makes Hakyeon want to try harder, and Hakyeon does try harder to get his Taekkie to talk to him. What kind of “lifelong friend” would he be if he didn’t?

Sometimes Taekwoon can’t help but crack a tiny smile when Hakyeon wasn’t looking, mostly when he’s fallen asleep next to him, or when Hakyeon would plonk himself right next to Taekwoon and would watch the clouds float by with him quietly, not saying anything unless he saw a shape similar to a dogs bone or some of the flowers he would see. Taekwoon thought it was cute.

He often denies it when asked by young fluffy white bunny rabbit Sanghyuk (who denies his cuteness almost daily when bothered about it by Jaehwan, the colourful parrot with a squawk that was almost annoying as Hakyeon’s bark, Taekwoon thinks), he feels the same love Hakyeon has for him, too.

Just don’t tell Hakyeon that. Okay?

-fin-


Baahh...I've been a bit nervous about posting this. I wrote this while being slightly off this planet because lack of sleep, but I had the idea so I wrote it, and then it turned into a drabble and bam, this was born and a thing. *Sighs*

Anyway, there's not much for me to say really. I'm going to be updating my main story next (hopefully) and then working on some requests. Sorry about the wait for those, you guys. I hit writer's blocks almost all the time unless I have actual inspriation and everything, but no worries, I'll have the requests done when they're done~ ^^

Make sure to check my Tumblr to see what I'm up to. I'm on there daily and quite really, it'd be cool to talk to everyone, so yeah.

That's all, folks!

♥PinkCeptionx3♥