Daesung's Journey

Forbidden
-Minzy-
I looked around the halls that me and Sebastian were walking in i tried to sneezed quietly but failed to do so,"Bless you Your Highness."he said as i nodded i looked at the halls as i slowly falling asleep on the trip over i was suppose to be.
-Daesung-
I looked at the castle that was in front of me as i sighed "this is going to be hard."i said to myself quietly and entered the castle carefully hiding my items for the murdering."Hello Daesung Nice to meet you again."i heard a voice say i turned around to see my partner in crime Daejoon there smirking at me i returned the greeting with a smirk and replied "ah Daejoon how nice to see you again so still keeping an eye out for Krystal i suppose." He laughed "oh please." he said with sarcasm i laughed "we need to talk i have some information of the princess,Zoe informed me to you."he said as we exited the castle and to his home as we walked home i felt someone watching me somehow i felt very comfortable...way too comfortable.
---Author's Note---
sorry if this is short i have school and school doesn't let me update especially in Ms. Coons' class my writing class and don't even tell me she should help me on this it's worse enough that i have few Korea fans along with Japan fans so...yeah don't start i do not own Big Bang,Daesung,2NE1 nor Minzy nor anybody on here :( sadly if i did i would give them and B.A.P a rest along with other Workaholic Idols from Korea. Bye bye~!