The Introduction

Forbidden

-Daesung-
I had been feeling bored as i had been trying to get the head chief to give me some missions but there wasn't any avail. I sighed for the 5th time this day. I looked at my phone to see the head chief calling as i picked up i could hear noises in the background as usual."Hello there Chief."i answered the head cheif and i are best friends before the organization started."hm,not much listen i have a mission for you."she said yes our chief is a girl get over it.i nodded "let me hear it."i said as she started explaining."there's this kingdom which has been ruling over more than 1,000 years i want you to kill the princess."she instructed as i nodded "you need to kill the princess bloody dead cold she is immortal so it wouldn't be easy for you to slay her.you're going to travel to Seoul,South Korea in order for you to kill her.Lastly,the castle location is in the dark side of Seoul's woods do not fail me Daesung."she said and ended the call i sighed "why must it always have to be a girl!!"i yelled punching the pillow on the couch "oh well i had always wanted to see how Seoul Looked like anyways."i thought as i went to sleep early to get some time thinking of it.

---Minzy's P.O.V---
-Flashback-
I had always wondered how does the world look like beyond these walls i can't escape from "Mama,what's out there?"i asked as my mother turned to me closing the book she was reading "it can be a good place and it can also be bad."she said as i nodded understanding that as an answer.-End Flashback-I sighed as i looked out of the dark window "Man,I bet Ren's having a good time in his kingdom while i'm stuck here controlling mom and dad's kingdom ."I said to myself "Your Highness your Crowning sessions are starting soon."my butler said as i nodded getting up and got dressed for the crowning ceremony.

i walked up from the castle's balcony and looked down to see all my villagers and friends people i soon felt light headed "Ok keep calm minzy."i thought as i took a deep breath and exhaled the same way "Ladies and Gentleman may we introduce the new heir of the kingdom Gong Minji."The royal adviser said as i almost tripped on my heels i see my three best friends CL,Bom and Dara they're the closest in the royal family "Fighting!"they said quietly as we all did the tiny fist pump i nodded smiling and turned back around and walked front they all cheered i brought my hands up and closed it getting the atmosphere quiet again "i see your all in good shape that's good anyways looks like i'm still the queen in this castle so you don't need to fret over the bad things i'll do my best to help all you with all my strength even if it kills me."i said gainning confidence they cheered i smiled it felt good to get love from people your with. I bowed and walked out well not technically walking but speed walking. Bom and Dara cheered while CL smiled and pat my back."that was a good one Minji-ah."they said i nodded i felt something or someone watching,i looked around to find nothing i sighed "probably just my imagination."I thought i walked back to my room the girls following me i sighed deeply "is being royal that hard?"IU asked as i nodded "not only do you have to speak infront of the villagers but worse i have a packed schedule!!"i whined as i stomped my feet like a child who didn't get his toy  "still child at heart ay Minzy?"T.O.P joked i rolled my eyes and threw him one of the pillows on the couch he ducked but knowing my powers they curved and hit his head hard.he cried in pain and whimpered while rubbing his injured head i smirked "and evil as always."he said and pouted as we all laughed bom walking towards him while comforting him "so how far are you in?"CL joked around as i fell down laughing Sebastian walked as we all controlled ourselfs as Sebastian sighed as i pouted "what is it Sebby?"i asked his eye twitched in annoyance."time to go Minzy."he said as i sighed i gotted up stubbornly and walked out...

--Author's Note--

Finally Finished this one it took a while to finish yes Chapter 2 is coming up soon and Chapter 3 is in Progress so don't worry about it.^_^ hope you guys like it and please don't be afriad to critize my works if it's good or bad i will like to work harder to give you guys what you want to read so yeah until next time Annyeong~!*waves & Peace sign*