The Constellation

“I am Kim WonShik, the head of the combat team but do call me Ravi.” the dark-blue haired male who I recognised was HakYeon's lover introduced.
I nodded in response before looking at the guy next to him who introduced himself next.
“I am Lee JaeHwan aka Ken! I am the head of the medical and also the transport team!” he introduced himself with TOO MUCH energy.
I nodded again, looking at the next guy.
“Jung TaekWoon. Vice captain of the Seoul constellation.” he introduced himself, his voice almost inaudible which was the total opposite of the previous guy. Do they even get along well jeez.
“He's also the disciplinary head of the constellation.” Ravi added before Ken continued, “Call him Leo!”
Leo glared at the two of them as I nodded. Then my attention went to the guy I've had my eyes on for quite a well.
“Nice to meet you. I am Lee HongBin, the captain of the Seoul constellation. Sorry for being so rude just now.” he smiled a warm smile, displaying his dimples as he does so.
It killed me a little inside.
Well, in a good way i guess.
“I am Han Sa-”
“Han SangHyuk, we know.” Ken giggled.
“18 and you just graduated.” Ravi continued.
“The princess.” Leo added quietly.
“And currently the heads of all heads! You're even more important than me!” HongBin ended the entire stalking of me thingy.
I was really freaked out by all the things they know about me. 
Well all except for the princess thingy.
“So.” I said awkwardly.
Well I was creeped out by them after all.
“What's next?”
“Oh!” HongBin smiled again. “You will be having individual lessons with us for the next two months! So here's your schedule for the next two months!”
He passed a few pieces of paper which said the individual lessons I have to take and who to look for at what time.
There was combat lessons with Ravi, basic first-aid lessons with Ken, normal studying with Leo and ??? with HongBin.
I frowned at the question marks before looking up at HongBin to which surprised me as he was also staring back at me.
“I don't know what to put since we'll be touching on various things so yeah.” He answered the question in my head as I nodded at him before folding the paper and putting it into my pocket.
“I'll show you your room! Come on!” Ken-hyung dragged me along to the long hallway, the men behind me all getting back to work as smiles dropped from their faces.
What a strange bunch.

-

YAS IM FINALLY BACK WOOHOO

I am so sorry for being away for so long but I've been busy with all the exams, school and also novel writing (yes I write novels). So please do excuse me for my inexcusable actions.

I've also been watching TOO MUCH animes T^T

Check out my blog's new entry and also my freshly typed bio 

But I'm glad to be back

 😄