The Constellation

It was a silent night, only the sound of wind blowing could be heard.

The silence was perserved until it sounded in my head :

Wake up my love...”

I immediately woke up from my slumber, consciously turning my head around, checking my surroundings.

It was still the same dark room I fell asleep in except that the blanket was on the floor instead. What the heck was that..?

But I'm awake.” I unconsciously let out only to realise how stupid it was a few silent minutes after.

No answer came back.

What on earth am I expecting anyway. That was only a dream, a hullucination.

It wasn't in any way realistic.

-

It was cool like whoa!”

Yeah yeah we heard enough, calm your down now.” one of my friends, SungJae rolled his eyes exasperately at the excited boy who was really really noisy to be honest.

Yah you !” JunHong, the excited boy chased the laughing SungJae down the busy streets, me trying my best to keep up with those young hopping rabbits.

Suddenly, the raven haired male stopped dead in his tracks, followed by the blondie who almost knocked into the man in front of him, their attention all concentrated on this one shop with black brick walls and nothing but a black door.

What is with this shop..?” SungJae furrowed his brows before taking brave steps towards the door, hand clasped around the round black knob.

Cautiously, he opened the mysterious black door, entering the store with courageous steps.

Looking at his disappearing figure, JunHong walked towards the building, stepping in the store and joining the first boy inside.

Sighing, I too entered the building only to find shines of different crystal bullets filling the arena.

Crystal bullets of various kinds floated above glass counters which had these syringe-like things on display in them.

If not for those syringe-like things, people would've thought this was an accessory shop.

What on earth...” I stared at an icy blue crystal bullet which was beside a fiery red crystal bullet. Both colours completely contradicting each another but for some reason, they seemed heaven-made next to each another.

The crystal bullets you are looking at are Lunarias and that syringe-like thingy are called Reinco.” A good-looking brown-haired male stood at the main counter with a grin.

The voice surprised all of us there but my gaze still remained at the icy blue lunaria. For some reason, I just can't get myself to look at something or someone else.

What are they for?” I asked again, growing more and more curious about it but still, my gaze and attention remained.

Ah!” JunHong fell to the floor, his finger badly burnt.

The owner quickly threw him a damp cloth and a pack of ice before aontinuing, “Lunarias only react to Nightwalkers so if you are not one, please refrain from touching it as it will repel you like how it repelled him.” the owner directed his gaze from me to JunHong who was sweating from the pain.

Night...walkers?”

Nightwalkers are miracles. Salvation. Heroes.” the male grinned from ear to ear.

And you?”

Oh! I am Cha HakYeon and I'm also a nightwalker but this shop's my main priority.” He smiled warmly, pressing a reinco with a purplish pink lunaria positioned at the mouth of the opening to his wrist.

This is how you do it.” He grinned, pushing the lunaria into his wrist, a purple glow shining out from the place he pushed the lunaria in, the light dazzling and blinding.

Suddenly, the glow disappeared and the lunaria was nowhere to be found and there wasn't even a scar or injury on the place he pushed the lunaria in.

What?” SungJae frowned, his voice trembling a little.

That poor boy must be feeling so scared and confused now.

Doesn't it hurt?” JunHong asked, still unable to grasp a hold of reality.

A little but it won't kill me.” HakYeon smiled a gentle smile as he carefully place the reinco back into a metal case before keeping it behind the glass barrier.

What lunaria was that?” I finally opened my mouth, the only thing that was haunting my thoughts were what lunaria he uses.

I wonder why.

Charm.” HakYeon beamed proudly before the front bell rang and a few men entered.

All of the male who entered were good-looking even though they had a poker face on their face, not a single emotion could be seen. Well, all except for one who ran towards HakYeon immediately.

Ravi!” HakYeon embraced the younger-looking male with dark blue hair with affection, sniffing in his scent from his jacket.

Without them saying, any normal person would definitely be able to tell that they're an item.

However, what grabbed my attention was the brown haired male that was dressed in a warm brown, biege and soft grey tribal pullover and black jeans accompanied with a pair of caramel brown shoes and brown belt.

The look he was trying to give out was definitely homely and warm.

He walked towards my direction, staring at me expressionless as he walks. Breaking the eyecontact, he grabbed ahold of the red lunaria beside the icy blue one, making his way over to HakYeon.

Ah HongBin, nice to see you again.” HakYeon smiled at the male who returned with a small smile, passing a card over to HakYeon.

His smile was small but it opened up something deep in my heart. It was kinda refreshing in a way I guess.

I have no idea how long have I been staring at him but his melodic voice suddenly rang in my head as I snapped out of my trance to find the male standing in front of me with one of his eyebrows raised up.

Hey, what's the problem?”

Huh? What?”

You've been staring at me since I entered. Did I perhaps did something unexcuseable?”

What was this guy on about seriously? I blinked at him before shaking my head.

No it was nothing. It's just me, I'm sorry.”

Oh, nothing to be sorry about. I guess we'll be leaving. Hope to see you again.” he smiled, taking the card from HakYeon before leaving the store, the rest tailing behind him.

He sure is handsome. Those chocolatey eyes and that rosey pink lips makes him just so vulnerable.

Who are they?” I asked HakYeon curiously though what I was actually curious about was who that guy was.

Oh them? They are the heads for the Seoul headquarter. Nightwalkers are all over the world, you see. Their headquarters are called 'The constellation'.” HakYeon explained, smiling at his thoughts.

And are you one of the heads?” SungJae took the question directly off my head.

Me? Mmm... Yes? No? Maybe?” he joked.

He definitely doesn't look like the type to be strong but looks can be deceiving especially since he's a charm user.

How do you know if you're a nightwalker or not?” JunHong asked curiously, that boy definitely had his hopes up.

I really don't know. I was a nightwalker even before I was born all because of my mother.” JunHong's hopes were immediately crushed as he lowered his head in disappointment. “But you can try touching a lunaria to see if it rejects you or not.” HakYeon smiled while JunHong just shook his head, already scarred the first time he touched one.

I reached my hand out, bravely going for the icy blue lunaria.

Oh you might not want to touch that. That is a very strong lunaria.”

But I ignored his words.

A little more, just a little bit more.

I wonder if it would reject me or not. Would it hurt? What if it doesn't rejects me? Am I gonna become a nightwalker? Millions of question raced through my head. My head hurts from overthinking and my pulse pulpitating.

Finally, my fingers reached the smooth crystal bullet, An icy blue glow shined bright, almost blinding me as I closed my eyes.

What was happening? I can feel power running through my veins. My body froze, my heart hurts, my body felt cold and it just felt as though the lunaria froze my heart from deep within.

Suddenly, the glow vanished into stardust and I was blacking out.

SangHyuk!” was the last thing I heard.

-

YAY GUISE FINALLY WOOHOOOOOOO

COMMENT OKIE GUISE

MUACKS MUACKS