The Constellation

The princess has woken up.”

Oh?”

That's great news! This calls for a celebration!”

That's really surprising though.”

How long has it been?”

I lost count hahahaha!”

I don't really care.”

Finally.”

-

My head hurts so much...

Everything was white in colour. Am I dead?

He finally woke up!” a voice screamed in happiness beside me as quick shuffling sounds could be heard.

How are you feeling, SangHyuk?” a male asked. The male who I recognised was HakYeon.

My head hurts other than that, I feel fine.”

HakYeon smiled a small smile before taking a reinco in his hands.

Not an empty reinco of course. It was a reinco loaded with the same icy blue crystal bullet I touched the other time.

He aimed it to my wrist and firmly pushed down the plunge.

Ow.” I whined as I feel the lunaria enter through my skin into my veins.

It was cold, no freezing.

Bear with it, gurl. You're gonna have that injected into you for as long as you live now.” HakYeon joked, slapping me on the sheen lightly after the lunaria had fully entered my wrist.

Huh? How-How long had I been out?”

3 days? And for 3 days straight, this was injected in you.” HakYeon smiled to reassure me that this wasn't the first time a lunaria entered my body. “You need it since you're a nightwalker now.”

Me? A nightwalker? It's just so... unbelivable.

Hyung?” someone called from behind the closed doors before coming in.

The sight surprised me. It was that guy from the last time.

He slowly walked towards the both of us with a smile, a smile warmer than the last time he visited.

How are you feeling, SangHyuk?” He asked me with the same warm smile, connecting gaze with me.

Huh? He knows my name? How?

I'm fine. Uh how do you know my name?”

Oh! All the nightwalkers around the world know who you are, SangHyuk.”

Huh? Why?” I asked, a little freaked out about the current situation I was facing.

Why? Cause you're the princess of course!” he replied nonchalantly with that face that says 'duh'.

Princess?! Did you perhaps gotten the wrong person?! I'm a guy! Not some princess!” I argued. What the hell is he talking about?! Is he sick or maybe blind or something? I'm clearly a guy, anybody would be able to tell that I'm a guy! I even had girlfriends before!

Oh HakYeon-hyung didn't inform you on that?” he looked at HakYeon, surprisement all over his face. HakYeon realised then smiled apologetically to the guy, shaking his head. “Ah, it's okay then. We'll tell you when we get back home! Kaja!”

I didn't wanted to go, I stayed there but yet, he just lifted me up like a princess effortlessly and carried me all the way to the back of the building where the carpark is, throwing me into a helicopter before climbing in himself.

Let's go, Ken-hyung!” he grinned from ear to ear as the driver smiled back a cute smile before taking off.

WAEYO?! WHY AM I ON A HELICOPTER?! PUT ME DOWN!!!” I screamed before attempting to jump off the helicopter

I was already few feets above the ground. If i jump now, I'll die like instantly. Dammit! Why is this happening to me!

And from then on, all I can say is that, my life took a total hundred eighty degrees turn.