Chapter 5

The Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun came walking down the bus stop today late since some fans was asking for his signature. He always took the first bus home so he never saw Hyorin. Today he did, but she wasn't alone. She was with Chanyeol, again they are fighting on you tell him. He chuckled as he made his way toward them.

"You pulled me, I know you want to kiss me Kim Hyorin" Chanyeol smirked with his arms crossed.

"I did not" Hyorin frowned.

"You did" he said.

"Did not"

"You did" He said trying to annoy her. He turned to face the other side not wanting her to see him smile at how satisfied he is making her mad.

"Park Chanyeol, stop making Hyorin mad, seems like she's the only girl you're mean to" Sehun blurted out of the blue.

Both Hyorin and Chanyeol turned to face Sehun, he smiled and sat down on the bus stop bench.

"Sehun, you know it's the truth, did you not see in class earliar?" Chanyeol asked.

"No I did not" Sehun lied.

Hyorin pout as she walked away angry.

"Yah Kim Hyorin! you're mad?" Chanyeol laughed. He began running after her pulling her hand back "Bus is coming"

"Let go" She said as she pull away crossing her arms.

Sehun chuckled at how childesh the couple is. He shake his head and wonder why they never admit they like each other yet.

Hyorin peeked to the side to look at Sehun, he looked amazing...A smile formed on her as she look away shyly.

Chanyeol look at the direc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter