Chapter 2

The Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls was being rushed out of the burning building. The school was burning so much it must take about a year to remake it back to normal. The longer the better though to Hyorin. While all the girls are being upset, Hyorin couldn't wait to step into the boys school without having to crawl or hide anymore.God wanted her to be with Sehun. Hyorin and the rest of the girls was being lead to the boys school by a member in exo named D.O he looked like a nerd, totally not Hyorins type mostly when they are almost about the same height. While all the girls fangirl over him Hyorin look around for Sehun. But he was nowhere to be found. She can't wait to find out if she's going to be in Sehun's class or not. She hold her hands together and nod in satisfied. "It's my turn to shine" she said softly closing her eyes. As she notice how quiet the outside is she peeked open her eyes to see D.O and the other staring at her confused, she was left dumbfound as they all walk away. She quickly jogged behind them. They was led into the aditurium, it was time for the principle to announce thier classroom.

On and on she waited for her name to be call, and right when her name was being called. Her name sounded so beautiful out of a teacher's mouth for the first time. "Here sir!" she raised her hands. The principle look back and nodded "302 Floor A" he told her. She turned to walk to the assigned classroom, walking there made her more nervous, what if it wasn't Sehuns class? she would have to deal with unattractive nerds. As she was walking down the hallway of floor A. Guy was giving her flirty glances and she thought some of them looked cute. She put on her cool face and began marching down the hall. When she reached 302 she stood outside and took a deep breath. A loud one, it was loud and manly. "PHOOO PHUUUU" she took a loud deep breath, inhaling in, exhaling out she repeated.

"Excuse me" someone with a hella deep voice said. She quickly opened her eyes and turned to face no one other then Park Chanyeol. ShAne step aside as he walk inside the classroom, as he walk pass her he look at her from top to bottom and walked in slowly, she could see a smirk forming in his mouth, he's so weird. And guess what? he's her classmate. She walked inside the classmate with her eyes closed. She took another deep breath and opened her eyes. Scanning around the room and right there stood Chanyeol. She shook her head no and closed her eyes again, she slowly opened her eyes and right in front of her eyes was Prince Oh Sehun sleeping with his headphones on.

"Are you done?"someone blurted out. She look to the side as a bald teacher glared at her. "Sorry" she said politely looking away her teeth in annoyance, now she's embarrased in front of the students. She turned to see if Sehun notice anything but good thing he didn't

"Sit next to Chanyeol since he's sitting alone and all the sits are tooken" he ordered.

"Mwoh?!?" she accidently blurted out.

"Is there a problem?" he asked confused.

She shook her head no innocently. "Aniyo, I think sitting next to Chanyeol would be..a very very FUN AND ADVENTURING year." She forced herself to hide her pout. Chanyeol gave her and the teacher a cheesy smile.

Seeing no Jaehee for 30 mins, that means Jaehee is in another class. She felt upset and lonely. She bend down her neck and look at Sehun, he was a few desk away from her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter