Chapter 1

The Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin peeked behind the bushes to glance at Oh Sehun as he made his way closer to her. "We shouldn't do this" her friend Jaehee said, her face looked so red and fearful. "Aish, just go if you're that scared" Hyorin said rolling her eyes and continue staring at Sehun smiling like crazy. It was like she's in heaven. Hyorin and Jaehee was now in an all boy school stalking the boys. But most of all they are here for Oh Sehun the hot guy. Hyorin began to show off her cheesy smile behind the bushes. She was so in love with Oh Sehun, the first time she saw him was when he first performed at her school, an All girls school. About a few kpop bands was there to perform. She was pushed off the stage while trying to get to Zelo from B.A.P. Right then she was being saved by Sehun as he grab into her waist, she would have fell on her without him. Even though it was only for a minute, she precious it and right then she knew it was love at first sight.

"Hyorin, it's the annoying officer!" Jaehee semi shouted. Hyorin quickly look back and her eyes widen, she turned to look at Sehun for the last time and quickly crawl out the gate with her best friend. As they was crawling out they didn't watch where they was going since they kept turning back to make sure the officer didn't see them she hit into someone. "Aish" she whined as she bit her lips thinking that it was the officer "Mianhae, there won't be next time." She pull both hand in the air rubbing it in apology, bowing down a couple times.Seeing no response she look up to a tall handsome guy with blonde curly hair. He look down and raised an eyebrow. A smirk formed on his face as he turned to walk away. "Who is that?" Hyorin asked. "He's Sehun best friend and also one of the Exo K members, handsome isn't he?" Jaehee asked as she turned to look at Chanyeol making his way inside of school. She turned around. "He's alright I guess" She said rolling her eyes "My Sehun will always be the best"

She stood up and slap all the dust off her skirt "Because of oppa, I have to suffer like this, crawling, hiding" she whined. But then a smile quickly formed on her face again "But! it's worth it" she said twisting her leg and jog away. Jaehee rolled her eyes and shake her head "This girl, would he ever do these back to you?" She noticed she was left alone so she quickly jog back.

When they reached school a bunch of girls began gathering around Hyorin"Hey ladies" she said politely flipping her hair back and forth, she was so self centered since she was the most popular girl in school and no one can take her place. All the girls began asking what product she use that her face is so soft and pale. She ignored them and continue making her way through the crowd, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter