What Kim Jongkook Hates The Most

Sweet Revenge For Mr. Kookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author POV-

Jongkook just back to his apartment after promoting his new album on a talk show. He threw his body to sofa as soon as he saw it. He let his body facing down while his face facing sideways. His eyes dazed when his mind thinking about the event he just got on a talk show.

He sighed. "New girlfriend..." he mumbled.

He's really tired and bored. Having to put a fake smile everytime people match making him with single and hot celebrity on every show he attend. Like today, when MCs and the participants to date actress Moon GeunYoung who also on the show. He felt disgusted toward GeunYoung who act coy but end up with threw an aegyo for him in a shy way. He never like that type of girl. He hate it when a girl just bluntly showing off aegyo to any guy she met. Since it's a taping show, he really wish the editing staff cut all the part when he and Geunyoung together.

He closed his eyes. "Are you stupid? It's immposible for them do clean cut for that part. It has a good selling point. Viewers will to watch it. Rating and share will raising. Everybody likes to see you with actresses, Jongkook-ah. There's no way out." He told himself weakly.

He tried to get rid of everything that comes to his mind and get some sleep. But the memory of today recording keep on appeared, flashing like a flash back scene from movie. He felt more uneasy. The show will be broadcast tomorrow. Jihyo will be able to see it tomorrow.

"Aish!" He get up and sit. He looked around in rage. "Aish! Why should match making?" He leaned his back to the sofa, tried to find a pieces of peace. But it makes him mad even more instead. He kicked the air nonchalantly. "AISH!!  JIHYO-YA!!" He rummaged his hair wildly. "AAARGGHH!! WHAT IF SHE WATCH IT?? AARGGGHH!!"

Feeling even more tired, he put his head to the upper part of the sofa and looking into ceiling spacing out. As if his eyes could see reflection of Jihyo on it, he smiled weakly. He hate it so much when he have to hurt Jihyo whenever he appear on TV. He hate the fact that they have to be in secret relationship. 

He missed her so bad. He wants to shout the world that he has a girlfriend, her name is Song Jihyo. He wants someone caught him and Jihyo while they're dating and spread the evidence photo to the internet. So it will make him easier to announce their relationship. But it's not that simple. He doesn't want to put Jihyo in an uncomfortable place. If that happen, she will be followed by his fans and reporter to get further information about her. She will be in the spotlight.

"Jihyo-ya... eottohkajji? Should I reveal it... or let it be this way?" He closed his eyes as he sighed. "Jihyo-ya..."

**

On the next morning, Jongkook, who can't remember when he move to his bedroom, went to the gym as soon as he woke up. He need to refresh his mind. 

He has a weird dream about her last night. She smile as pretty as usual. She put her both hand together in front of her chest like someone begging for forgiveness. Her forehead furrowed with smile still plastered on her lips, she looks so cute. Jongkook reach out his hand to touch her face, but he can't. She's untouchable. Whenever he tried to hold her, her body ripple like water. He started to call her name. But everytime he called her, she kept on backed away little by little until she's dissapear and everything turned dark.

Jongkook stopped his exercise and clean himself right away. He can't stop thinking about her. That dream had bothered him and made him uncomfortable. He have to meet her. Right now.

He ride his car faster than usual. He stopped by in a coffee shop to buy her recent favourite Caramel Macchiato, and his usual Americano. He also buy a piece of Jihyo's favourite tiramisu. 

"Here's your order Jongkook-sshi." The barista who acknowledge Jongkook in hat give his order with a weird smile on her face.

"Gamsahamnida." Jongkook said as he hand her the money.

"You must be going to get morning coffee with someone special." She asked curiously.

"Ye? Ah ye. Sort of." Jongkook tried to answered in a friendly way. He has image to take care.

"Yeojachingu?" She asked again.

Jongkook smiled as he shook his head. "Ah animida. Just chingu. I'm going to visit Ha Donghoon. You know, rapper of idol group Jikiri? You know him, right? They're very popular nowadays."

She nodded in amusement. "So the rumour about Jongkook-sshi and Donghoon-sshi close relationship is true?"

Jongkook nodded. "Ne. Maseumnida."

"That is so cool."

"Aniyo, aniyo. Keun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter