ert Jihyo, Evil Jihyo

Sweet Revenge For Mr. Kookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s morning class today. Geez! My head dizzy after spent all night hang out with Kim Jongkook. We talked about everything and laughin a lot. Though there’s moment when we bickering because of opposite opinion, but he always end up with let my opinion win. All the sweetness he gave made me forgot to ask him to stop showing off his muscular.

I squirmed in my seat as soon as the class ended. “I miss my bed already!!”

Hyejin elbowed my hand and asked, “How’s the night? Tell me the whole story? Did you finally can touch his bare muscle?”

Jimin who sat in front of me turned around and leaned. “Mwoya? You met muscle oppa? When? Why am I the only person who didn’t know here?”

I shot a glare at Jimin. “Shut up. You make  people look at us.”

Jimin look around to find people stare in bother and curious look. “Some people need to get a life.”

“I wonder what if they know who ‘s your boyfriend.” Hyejin snorted. “They will definitely staring and stalking you all the time.”

I cringed imagine if it happen. “Yeah. I’ll be some sort of clown to watch.”

“Let’s get out of here.” Jimin told us, and the three of us walked out the room immediately.

**

We decided to gossiping in a cafe far from our campus, near oppa’s management office. This place has a lot of memory of me and Kim Jongkook. We often “date” here and no one catch us. We always sat in the different table but in a position accross to each other. We stole glance to each other in a shy way like little kids who were experiencing first love. We using KakaoTalk to communicate if we have something to talk. We ordered food at the same time, and eat together. We did it couple times, though people recognize him, but nobody suspect he’s there for a date.

“So? Did you touch it already? How does it feel?” Hyejin asked impatiently.

I pursed my lips at her. “The way you said it make me feel like I am a ert that obsesive over her boyfriend’s muscle.”

“You are.” Jimin said,  grinned mischiveously at me.

“Tch!” I shifted my eyes to the view outside the cafe, and stare at my reflection blankly. “Am I?”

My two best friends chuckled.

“You already a ert since the beginning. And yes, you’re too obsessive over his muscle. You could get angry just because other people touch it or admire it. Come on, face it. Obsessive girlfriend.” Jimin said.

“And don’t forget Jimin-ah, she also obsessive over his smile. She hate it to the max if Mr. Kim smile shyly to other girl. For Song Jihyo, his shy smile should be showing only for her, none other else.” Hyejin added.

“Aish! Why don’t you just spread it on the internet and embarass me.” I hissed. They’re so annoying, and I hate it so much because I think what they say is almost right.

I am a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter