Unfortunate Event of The Fortunate Girlfriend

Sweet Revenge For Mr. Kookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some people may think that have a superstar boyfriend is fun. So many of them who admire celebrity with all their perfection. Good looking face, perfect body, excelent voice, amazing dance skill, good acting, good sense of humour, friendly personality, nice fan service, and a lot more charms that could make whether boy and girl fans screamed hysterically.

I am Song Jihyo. Just an ordinary lucky girl and unlucky girl at the same time. People think I’m sweet, my friends said I’m genious, my boyfriend said I have a natural beauty, and my mom said I suppose to be an idol.

Aigoo~~ why everyone always put up high expectation at me? As if my life not hard enough to handle. To be honest, I’ve been living with a super huge secret that make me being a fortunate and unfortunate person at the same time.

My boyfriend is an idol.

We can say that he’s the best singer-song writer possible in the industry. He’s dancing well, he has handsome face, he’s strong, he’s really good in making people laugh, has a lovable variety skill, his voice—even though it sounds like mosquito—it has power to make women’s heart melting, and to make it more perfect, his body is like a dream for all the guys in the world.

Let me introduce you to Kim Jongkook. My lovely boyfriend. My biggest secret. Angel of badluck who always make me tired every time.

We originally a childhood friend and started dating since two years ago. Nobody knows except our best friends and our parents. Our only different by four number, that’s why people used to sees us acting in ‘siblings-manner’. The good thing is, that makes them wont suspicious easyly even though we’re hang out just the two of us in public.

I can’t imagine what will reporter, netizen and fans say if they know our relationship. More over if that happen after I change my mind and decide to debut as an idol. I don’t want to break up with him because I really really love everything about him!

Well, except his fan service smile and  his habit to show off his muscular body. Tch! I always want to kill him whenever he do that again in public!! How dare you Kim Jongkook!!!!

*

 “OH-MY-GOD! Give me a tissue! Give me a tissue!!! I’m nosebleeding!!!” Again and again, I heard someone screamed hysterically out loud in the corner of cafetaria. Automatically me and Jimin looked at her in chorus.

“Kyaa~~ Jongkookie oppa’s abs very very hot!! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter