Getting to know the other world

Dirty Dancing with Jongin

Today we’re having beauty sessions with the female entertainer, Hyuna also known as Jongin’s dame. Jen-Ah and I did each other’s make up

“You look beautiful ladies” Hyuna said as she fiddled around with her beauty case.

A young waiter approached us, it was Baekhyun, Eunji’s boyfriend.

“Han-Ah you never told me your sister was so beautiful” Jen-Ah blushed.


“Hyuna! Are you free tonight? I have some new  lifts” Jongin’s masculine deep voice made me startled. His hair was wet from the pool with his fringe stuck on his forehead as he run his fingers through it.

“Yeah sure” she nodded. He gave her a big kiss on the cheek as he parted the other way. I was so envious.

I approached Hyuna; I wanted to praise her for her amazing dance.

“Hey your dance last night was so great”

“Thank you”

“You guys seem so free, I envy that”

“I was kicked out by my mother when I was 16. That’s not freedom, I had no choice” Hyuna said irritated by my remark. I felt bad for questioning that.

“I’m sorry I did-“

“Don’t be” She picked up her stuff leaving me sink in my guilt. I didn’t mean to offend her. I just wanted to praise her dance skills…

LATER THAT NIGHT

Me and my family were at the dining hall, Krystal and Chorong swapping turns with Jongin as he taught them how to dance. It was more like he was trying to teach them but they were using the opportunity to feel him up. Disgusting, but I can’t blame them. They both wore an identical black dress that made them look as if they were suffocating. It enveloped their bony frames revealing the middle of their torso. To be honest in that dress their s looked like the Himalayas as they grinded against Jongin. I don’t know why I was annoyed. He probably liked seeing things like this rather than my childish, cream dress that was more on the baggy side. It was nice but definitely not y, it wouldn’t get anyone’s attention. Especially the person I wanted to.

“I have to say hyung your entertainers are fantastic” My dad exclaimed.

“ Well of course ! Always the best for Galaxy” Mr Oh agreed as they went into a deep conversation for business, how boring. From one side I could see Krystal and Chorong, swapping turns in their Jongin feel up session and politics on the other. I wish I could have an opportunity to leave this.

“Hey wanna take a walk” Luhan suggested

“Yeah, please”  I was so glad I could leave this place. He cupped my shoulder gently as he guided me towards the restaurant by the sea. It was closed at the moment, the lights were off and the chairs were empty.

“It’s beautiful right?” His eyes sparkling even more.

“Yeah” I sighed; the only thing I kept thinking about was how I wish I was here with someone else. Not that Luhan was bad company.

He cupped my cheek brushing my hair with his fingers behind my ear.

“You look beautiful” His smile made me blush. Luhan was very attractive but out of my league. Too good looking and too much of a womaniser; considering that he looked at every single female around his age group.

“Want to eat something?” “There is come ice cream in the freezers at the back of the kitchen” I hesitated.

“Come on, I’ll take you there”

Everything was silent and dark I could barely see my nose in there. Until the front lights were (the first half of the kitchen). “There is chocolate, oreao cookie, Ferrero rocher, strawberry, vanilla...” Luhan kept describing the flavour range, when I noticed Hyuna sitting in the dark side of the kitchen holding her sobs so she wouldn’t be heard.

“Oppa! Now that I think about it I need to go look for Jen-Ah”

“Ok sure”

That was close! If Luhan caught her he could have fired her. I think I need to tell Eunji about it. I can’t just leave her like that.

“Oh there she is ! I’ll see you later oppa!” I saluted Luhan as I headed towards my sister.

“Cover up for me I’m off for a walk” I whispered to my sister.

“Why?”

“Just do it Jen-Ah you owe me”

“Fine” She waved her hand for me to leave since I was disturbing her peaceful time.

I spotted Eunji sat at the bar next to her boyfriend.

“I saw hyuna in tears in the kitchen; I think it would be good if you went to see whats wrong with her”

“Oh crap” Eunji worried headed towards the stage.

She called Jongin and the four of us headed towards the kitchen.

“Why is she here?” Jongin asked annoyed. His intense serious gaze was so magnetic I didn’t even feel threatened.

“She told me about Hyuna. Jongin-ah get over it!” She complained patting his shoulder.

We turned the lights in the dark place, and there she was sitting. In a fetal position hugging her knees. Her mascara was running down her sad face as she continued sobbing. Jongin was the brave one of the situation, he was the first to approach her. He hugged her tight as she let her tears run down his white shirt.

“It’s ok, it’s ok”

“Jongin is here, I’ll always be here for you. Trust me. Nothing will go wrong.”

We all headed towards the staff hangout room. Hopefully it was empty. Jongin poored some Jack Daniels for himself, Hyuna insisted on having some too, but he didn’t allow her.

“What’s going on” I whispered at Eunji. She pressed up her lips saddened by the situation.

“She’s knocked up Han-Ah”

“For god’s sake noona! She doesn’t have to know”

I felt like someone just slapped me in the face. I didn’t see that coming.

“Who’s the father?” I asked hesitating.

“You think it’s me don’t you?” Jongin’s eyes were hurt and bitter he pressed his lips hard, taking down the glass of whiskey in one last sip.

“Huh, you’re all the same” He said bitterly

“It’s Kris, the baby‘s father is Kris” Hyuna said through her teary eyes, causing her to cry even more. Eunji patted her back as she gave her tissues.

“Kris? The owner’s son? I am sure he will be responsible for the baby”

“He knows” Hyuna voiced. “Trying to solve my problems huh?” “You know no about my problems!”

Eunji gave me a supportive look. She knew that Hyuna was being mean because of her situation.

“What if you tell Sehun?” I didn’t want to give up on this yet.

“Sehun is not going to know!” He warned me.

“The next thing the kid does he is sent off to England”

All my ideas were rejected and I felt bad right now maybe.

“Have you thought about having an abortion?” Eunji suggested, hurt by her own words.

“It’s probably what I’m going to do. But I have no money, the doctor in the hotel needs 800 thousand won”

“What am I gonna do” She burst into tears again and again. Maybe I had to take action into this.

 

NEXT DAY

“Honey what am I doing wrong?” My mum asked my dad as they played golf. She definitely didn’t have the thing.

“Give up Jenny you can’t do it” My dad .

“Daddy!”

I gave my dad a big hug before I planted a kiss on his cheek.

“My little Han-Ah”

“ Daddy I need a favour. I need some money, 800 thousand won”

“That’s a lot of money sweetheart, what is it for anything illegal?”

“No a friend is in need and I can’t tell you much. But you said when someone is in need we should help them”

“Well of course sweetheart. As long as it is safe. Get the money from the safe box”

“Thank you” I kissed him again before I left.

 

----LATER-----

“Here” I handed over the money to Hyuna.

“Han-Ah, is that what I think it is?” She was shocked; from her happiness she hugged Jongin tight.

“I see, little daddy’s girl asked daddy to save the day again right?” His ironic words hurt me

“Han-Ah I can’t accept this” Hyuna said handing me back the envelope.

“What are you on about? Take the money Hyuna don’t be irresponsible”

“I can’t take this money ! I’m gonna lose my job if I get an abortion. I won’t be able to dance for at least 2 weeks”

“Isn’t there anyone else that could take your place for you” I asked

“There is not” Jongin said disappointed.

“What if you took her place Han-Ah?” Eunji suggested.

“What? I can’t even move that’s ridiculous” I was so not a dancer. I think I had two left feet to be honest.

“She’s right I’ve seen her dance. Not nice” Jongin added. OUCH! That hurt.

“I think that’s a brilliant idea!” Hyuna exclaimed

“Jongin you can lead her, you can teach anyone how to dance” Hyuna pouted, unable to resist his friend’s requests he agreed.

“Fine, tomorrow morning the dance room is ready” He said before he left the bar. I felt like having some alcohol right now what did I get myself into?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update, and sorry for no scenes. The dance practice starts next and you know what that means ;D I ll try to update soon. Thanks for your support <3