important announcement and my apologies.

When You Look Me In The Eyes

I am deeply, truly, sincerely sorry for all of you, devoted readers of this story.

Today I was going through my friend's AFF account and I read a story she made. Her language was magnificent, far better than mine, and to say that I am utterly embarrased upon re-reading the chapters I published here is true. I felt bad for all of you who has to cope with the ugliness of my grammar and inconsistency of my tenses. I felt bad, really.

Last week I started another fanfiction, and this friend of mine agreed to be the beta reader for this story. Unfortunately, the story was not on AFF as it is on fanfiction.net instead. I'm here not to talk about that story but to talk about when you look me in the eyes story which I'm proud to say is the first fanfiction I wrote. Upon reaching the 20th chapter, I had a writer's block. A damned writer's block. I'm revisiting this story today and it reminds of how much had changed since the moment I published when you look me in the eyes (being sentimental here...) Okay, so.. My first ever bias in the Kpop world is Kyuhyun, and even though now I have known many other talented singer in other groups, Kyuhyun is still my favorite. Nothing's changed about that I dare say.

As I scroll through the foreword of this story, I noticed the number of subscribers, 22 subscribers.. Wow, although some people might see it as a really small number, for me it was a greatest appreciation to me as an author. You guys made me very happy. I want to do anything that might make you happy if you are a devoted reader of this, I am going to finish this story and not by leaving it hanging like I did this past few months. (I know what it's like to read a fanfiction on hiatus)

Here's what I'm trying to say all along: I'm going to write again for this fic, and I will try to make it more convenient to read. My writing style might be (slightly) different than the previous chapters, and it's for the better. Lastly, thank you for all of your comments, thank you for subscribing, and thank you for even reading the story until this very word I write. You guys are the best!

sincerely,

 

NoOneKnows.