A Beautiful Nightmare

When You Look Me In The Eyes

(Okay, first I gotta apologize to kyung98.. for I didn't updated as I promise. And now on with the story, I feel like I was being too focused on ____'s character and I forgot about kyu's character development here. And now for all of you a die hard Kyu fans, here is a chapter dedicated to Kyu's character, his emotions, and feelings. Also I gotta tell you something, THE NATIONAL EXAMS IN DONE! DONE! DONE! and I am terribly happy about that ;D aaaaand..... read and review, comments, subscribe to this story, it'll make me VERY happy :D thanks! here is the chapter for Kyu's character, Enjoy!)

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

The ride to GGG magazine offic e was boring, I mean like reaaaaaaaaly boring so I fell asleep in the car, and after the interview I think I lost consciousness, yeah.

“Wake up, wake up come on...” I heard someone’s voice, a very soft one.

“Oh come on Kyu, WAKE UP!” A man’s voice this time, but I can’t seem to answer that voice.

“I think he collapse, man. What did we do to him exactly?” I think I know whose voice is it.

“Dang, guys.. I’m hungry and sleepy.. I wanna eaaaaat.” That was all I can say before I fell into a deep sleep.

 

______________________________Kyuhyun’s dream______________________________________

 

I heard something, footsteps. Someone’s coming, and so I hid myself in a closet. Looks like I’m in somebody’s house, I don’t know why but I felt like I’ve been to this house.

“Hey.” A man’s voice rang through the room

“Oh, You’re home sweetie..” A woman’s voice this time, very familiar voice.

I gathered all my courage to take a peek at what’s going on in the living room, there I saw them chatting, laughing, and smiling at each other. Yeah, none other couple than ____ and Joe, I felt like someone just punch me in the chest, it hurts. And then I saw Joe kissed ____ I’m angry, HELL YEAH I’M ANGRY.

“HEY YOU!” Jealousy took over me

“Honey, you know what today at the studio...” He didn’t seems like he heard me.

“HEY YOU JOSEPH ADAM JONAS!” I speed up my walk towards him. He didn’t move, even an inch. I took one bold move and punched him in the face, nothing happened.

“Aww.. Sweetie you must be tired after today’s work, here I already cook our dinner.” She took his hand and led him to the dining room, I followed them. Still wondering why they didn’t notice me.

“Whoaaa... You cook all this? Too much for just us, sweetheart.” He gave her those smirk.

“It’s for the kids too.” What?! What the heck happened??! Kids, no it can’t be why would they have kids in their house unless..

“You’ll be a great mother, ____” He.. He said what?!! This can’t be happening.. Joe and ____ have kids?? Are they even married?

“Aunt ____!!! Aunt ____, I’m hungryyyyyyyyyy”

“Me toooooo!” Two kids showed up, the weird thing is that they called ____ aunt, if they’re ____’s kids then they should’ve called her mom.

“Oooh, Augusta and Reine.. I cooked you a very delicious dinner, and your uncle Joe is here too.. While I prepared the food why don’t you guys go play with uncle Joe, he’ll sing you a very beautiful song Reine, and Augusta you can have a guitar hero battle with him later. Aunt ____ won’t take long to prepare dinner, it may only take 15 minutes, okay?” She smiled at those kids, she looked very beautiful.

“Aye, aye!!” The kids ran to Joe. I just noticed something, she look older and more calm and now she can cook well, time flies. That’s what people says, so I’m a ghost now,  I think. Since I can’t touch or talk to them.

Whose kids are they? What happened to me? Why did my heart hurts everytime I see ____ and Joe together? Did I really dead? But how?.... Many questions in my head, that time I just want to see ____’s motherly face, and how I wish I could taste her food. She looks happy right now, with this situation. I was getting closer and closer to her until my nose almost touch hers. But, a bell rang. She just walk past me, so this is how it feels like to be forgotten, dumped to the corner of the world and left alone without someone to talk to.

“That must be you, Welcome Nick and Zhafira.. Augusta and Reine waiting for you” She opened the door and let them in, so Nick and Zhafira getting married, funny how the media used to think I was dating her. Fate got it’s way of making two people meets, fall in love and find happiness in each others eyes.

“You’re very sweet ____, taking care of them while we’re out on a date, here we bought you guys something.” Zhafira handed over a tiny blue box to ____.

“Umm.. Zhaf,” she said nervously

“We.. We’re not engaged.. yet” She said the last part very low....

“Ah, Well, I hope you guys are going to get married soon, otherwise my gift would be a trash” She blink an eye.

“What is it hun?” Joe asked ____.

“Honeymoon package....” Her face was getting red and more red as the minutes pass by.

“Wh.. What?”

“Yeah.”

“Cool! When are we going to go, ____?” Joe acted like a child just given toys.

“Umm..”

“Oh, It’s getting late, ____. The kids gotta get some sleep, Goodnight and thanks for taking care of them, ____ and Joe.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“You’re welcome Zhaf, and Nick.. See you later Augusta, Reine.” She waved them goodbye. I was trying to touch her cheek when she just hug Joe from behind, her action leaves Joe a big smile, a very big one. He turned around and now they’re face to face, Joe touched his forehead with ____’s and they just stare at each other for like 5 minutes which I feel like forever, before he took one step forward and kissed her.

So, is this what they called heartbreak? It’s painful you know. My eyes are burning, my whole body was shaking and there’s nothing I can do about it, what if this is a reality? That they’re happy together. What if this is just a dream? I still got a chance with her, but why would I do that if she’s now happy with him? Why would I even took a risk of breaking her heart? Why did I break up with her? Did my decision right? If so, why then I felt this... Broken. My heart burnt to pieces, without someone to fix it. Is this how everything supposed to be? A part of me screams to get her back with everything I could, but then another part told me to be realistic. I’m a ghost, what can I do, except watching over her, and why would I ruin this moment? For she seems very happy. Yeah, I’m a ing ghost.

                I’ve been thinking too much. I decided to just stalk them and see her wide smile. They were sitting on the chair, eating their food. Sometimes Joe compliment her about the cooking, how beautiful she is, and everything. My heart was still burning but I forced my mouth to smile, I don’t know why. After they finished their food Joe was being gentle to her, it made me happy... I think.

“____, I’ll do the dishes. Go rest sweetheart.” He took her plate and head towards the dishwasher

“No, You’ve been working all day Joe, I know how tired you are and I’m not gonna let you do this..” She grabbed the plate and turn on the dishwasher then put the plate inside.

“Well, dishwashing done.. What do you want to do? TV? Or maybe wanna go to the cinema?” He put on his smirk

“Hmm.. TV, I thimk.” She replied with a big smile

“So, Romeo Juliet? A Walk To Remember? Or Titanic?” He offered her three movies.

“A Walk To Remember, you?”

“Everything you choose, sweetheart.” He pushed the DVD into his DVD Player and they sat there together, ____ rested her head on Joe’s shoulder and Joe put his arm behind her, hugging her by the waist.

“Why are you being all cheesy today? Joe, something happened?”

“No, I just... I don’t ever wanna lose you, ____”

“Me neither Joe.”

“That’s what I thought” He put on his half smirk again

“Hey, Joe... I love your smirk, but it’ll be better if you just put on your wideeeeee smile” She

“This smirk makes me look y, didn’t it?” He laughed with her, I peeked at the movie I think the movie is about a boy fell in love with a girl, he was a bad boy and she was a very religious girl, the reverend’s daughter. I was attracted to the movie until Joe said something.

“You know what, this movie taught me something..”

“What is it?” She turned her head to look up to him.

“You’ll know when it’s time”

“Don’t tell me you’re sick.... please”

“No, not that, if you want to know. Then stand up.. I wanna have a dance with you”

“So this is the lesson you learned... Dancing, riiiiight?..”

“A part of the lesson,  Come.” he offered her his hand and she took it. They danced, the dance was full of laughter and I could see that they’re both very happy.

“umm.. What are you doing Joe?” She asked when Joe Suddenly knelt in front of her, they were holding hand.

“____ ________, I am happy to be here, at this very moment with you. We met by accident and it seems like that day was my lucky day, to be meeting you. We spent years together and I.. I love you, I do. I love you, just you. I can’t tell how you made me feel when you smile at me. All I know is that I love you,” ____ was shaking she held back her tears. Joe kept talking while he took a box out of his jeans.

“ I know that I love you and I hope you feel the same for me, You’re beautiful. Know that, ____. I was planning to do this in a better way, but you changed my mind the moment we were dancing. ____, I love you. Will you marry me?” He said those words, my world lose its balance. But, there I saw it. One smile that holds everything together for me, ____ was crying tears of happiness, she gladly answered him.

“Yes, Joe. I love you. I want to marry you. I love you.” She accept his proposal, He opened the box and there it is, a very beautiful ring. He took her hand and placed the ring there. I have to admit that I’m happy for her, though she ends up with him. I’m happy for her.

________________________________Dream Ends________________________________________

Kyuhyun POV

I woke up from the almost beautiful nightmare, how could ____ end up with Joe? Is it because I let her go? Is it because I’m no longer needed in her life? I Can’t let this thing going on. I MUST STOP THEM. I determined to separate them, I made up my mind though I knew deep in my heart that  if I really love ____ I should let her go, for her own happiness. Easier said than done, Anger, jealousy, and shattered love kills me, slowly but sure. Nothing can wipe away that nightmare, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I tried to forget it and live life the way it was, but everytime I saw them walking hand in hand on the television, I feel like a stupid-jealous-ex boyfriend. I can’t deal with this anger, jealousy anymore, I just can’t.

Third Person POV

The next day Kyuhyun went to ____ house to check on her, and also to fulfill his thirst of her warmth and her laughter. However, the person he was waiting for, wasn’t home. He walked back to his hotel slowly, his face buried in his hat, an oversized hat ____ bought him during their first date, how he miss that moment with her. The feeling of being left out by the love of his left slowly in his life, he doesn’t feel like singing, dancing, and playing computer games. The pain of being forgotten, of being replaced crept into his mind and stayed there waiting for its moment to attack his lonely thought, his lonely heart. As he walked back to his hotel, nothing can stop him, even paparazzis doesn’t bother him, he just kept pushing through the crowd gathered, his fans. They were all chanting his name, calling him. With a lazy effort me smiled weakly to them, and that’s all his fans were waiting for, even just a smile. How life would be much easier if he could charmed ____ like that, he thought.

She used to be the person he was longing to meet, the person he would skipped all practices and cleared all his scheduled for, he still feel the same way. The idiot told him to break up with ____ don’t know how this felt, he DON’T KNOW that every moments he saw ____ hold hands with another guy stabbed him, right through his heart, he would rather be bloody dead! Than having her with other guy while he is alive. His thought was interrupted by a loud crash, he peeked through many people and he saw a car crashed, burned with fire. Crowd gathered there, trying to help the two passengers out. He ran across the space and knelt before the car, he knew the car. He knew damn well. It was ____’s car. Damn it. He thought, as his life with her flashes before his eyes, a pair of strong arms dragged him out of the accident area, his bodyguard secure him, though he screamed with all his heart to let him just lay there, to be with ____ until death comes. He was scared, he felt like he was the one dying though he knew ____’s car was the car that just crashed. Fire crawl to her car, and within seconds, the car blew up. With every pieces thrown he cried, he cried his heart out. Wishing it was his car, and not hers that got into an accident.

“NOOO!!! PLEASE DON’T DIE, I LOVE YOU just... Please don’t die.  Please ____, please. Let it be me dying please don’t die.” He tried to stand up but everything was a blur, he couldn’t see. He trembled and fell back, before everything went black he saw her face. He saw her smile. He saw the wind blew her hair. He saw ____.

 

 

(oh yeah, Thanks for reading my story so far, this is the 20th chapter!!! yeaaaaaah! i'm bloody happy about this. Aaaaaaaand once again reviews are very appreciated here ;D have a good day, see you on the 21st chapter)