It all begins with luck

When You Look Me In The Eyes

"____" POV

 

Today, when I woke up I felt some strange feelings. I ignored it because today I'm gonna go to a date with my boyfriend Kyuhyun, he's gonna pick me up at 6, well.. I have 1 more hour to get ready. So I took a bath and then watch TV, there's a quiz with some cool prize.. One of it is an iPod Touch. I remembered Kyuhyun so I decided to join the quiz so that I can give that iPod to him if I win.

"hey,_____ are you ready?" said Kyuhyun

"yeah"

While we eat our dinner my phone suddenly ring........ I can't believe it but I just won!!! He asked me who called me..

"Hmm... Kyu, I'm sorry but I just won some quiz and I got the main prize..." I said sadly.

"What?! That's awesomeee what is it?" he asked curiously.

"I.. I get the chance to live in America for 2 years.... I know this would means that I'm not be able to see you for a while. Kyu, I love you so much"I said with tears falling down my eyes.

"Well, you should go for it, I'm fine besides... There are phones, emails, we can still contact each other right?"

"But, I'm afraid that we won't be the same"

"trust me, ____ I promise to love you every moment forever"

"hahahaha you got that line from Eclipse did you?"

"well.... I thought it would be very romantic..."

Here I am now, 3 weeks after that date, at the airport, seeing him waving at me, and now my flight has been called... I gotta go leave you here Kyu. I love you. I decided to text him after I get on the plane, before this plane takes me far away from him...

"Kyu, I love you... I hope nothing's gonna change, I'll be in LA and I hope you can come visit me sometimes. If you can't then it's ok, my address is -------- I'm gonna miss you like hell... Bye. Kyu, Take care :')"

and after that text has been sent the plane took off and take me Far away from him.