Drama Discovery

Illusions

No AN right now just enjoy.


Rays of sunlight slips through the slightly crack small window and blinding me for a bit. I stir in my spot feeling a slight pain jolting up my back. Stupid spring bed for not being so comfortable. I groggily sit up and make my way to the bathroom. I turn on the shower to make it warm. I strip off my clothes and step in once the water is warm enough. I take my toothbrush that was sitting on the counter sink and brush in the shower. After that I just wash my body. Once finish, I went out and put on my school uniform that I manage to get back after work. I walk to the kitchen and dig in the fridge and find a plastic bag that I brought home from work. I warm that up and eat the pasta. Finishing, I threw the the box away and make my way to school. Of course I put my clothes that I wore yesterday in the bag and bring it with me.

Making it to school, I made my way to the back where the tree was and place the clothing in there. But making sure that there are no animals in there just in case it decided to shred my clothes to pieces. When I see that it is empty I place it in there and follow a trail to the garden of the school. Once I am there I make sure no one is there and pop out. I then brush myself to look more presentable and make my way to the rooftop like always. But they had to stop me. Yeah, SNSD again but this time with f(x).

“You!” Sunny screams at me. “We are not done!”

“What, still have no life and you’re still wasting it on me,” I mock. “Are you guys really that desperate?” I smirk while the girl fume.

“Why don’t I show you with my fist!” Amber threatens me shaking it in the air. I got to give her kudos for being a girl. She is a total tomboy which she is/pretty much manlier than all the others who would give one of the most boringest fight ever. A stupid slap to the face compared to me and Amber we would literally punch or kick you with no regrets. That happened before and we both ended up with a bruised face, bruised leg, a cut lip and detention. I notice people have gathered again. Will this ever stop. I growl at the attention I am getting again. Twice already. Isn’t that enough?! Why is the world just being cruel to me? Or is it just my bad luck. Then again I rarely hope for luck.

“I’d like to see you try,” I mock some more as Amber was about to come up to my face until EXO and SHINee comes by.

“That’s enough ladies,” Kai smirk, being the master of getting attention of girls, interrupts them making them back up. I growl. I really don’t need anymore attention than I do now. Just my luck. Just my freaking luck. Four of the popular groups in my school to be in my lonely, nonexistence, tomboy self.

“Kai,” SNSD and f(x) cries a bit happily as I gag quietly in the corner. Fake, plastic es. Those are the type of people that I wish to disappear. They think that they are so pretty and on the top of the world that they can flaunt themselves to get what they want and hard work is not needed. They really need to get a life like seriously. I can’t help but feel something shifting around me. Something that some how agrees with me. Whoever it is I ignored it.

“Why don’t you girls just leave the girl alone she was already annoyed with someone else disrupting her peace, unless you want your pretty face of yours to be screwed up, do you?” Kai question leaving a happy aura around him yet something slightly dangerous.

“Why are you defending her?” Krystal screeches giving me a glare.

“Can I not help a fellow student in need?” Kai questions tilting his head smirking at them, making the girls be quiet. One things for sure the Queenkas can never fight back against the Kingkas. They have no backbone against them. One command and they will do it. They are a bunch of slaves or should I say dogs to the Kingkas which they have no dignity or at least pride. That is really depressing.

“I appreciate the help but I can handle them on my own,” I glance at him slightly miffed. He just smiles at me as I growl. Bastard. I hear someone else growl and it was Krystal. She gives one of her iciest glares she can muster but it doesn’t really affect me. All the other girls would have been scared less and do what these girls say which also is a disappointment. She’s pretty much saying to stay away from Kai or I will claw your throat out. I scoff at her making her even more pissed as it is. As I stare at her, she came charging towards me. Seriously? I side step making her run past me and trip on her own two feet landing face first. “Am I seriously wasting my time because of your fit? Grow up.” I walk away coolly but not without giving my coldest, iciest, scariest glares ever making the girls cower a bit. I punch the locker behind them making a big dent. I had to use a little of my power to cover that dent to a small one. I can feel my eyes slightly shifting to the familiar color I know when I use my powers. They flinch along with the bystanders except for EXO and SHINee. “If you guys ever mess with me again I will promise the dent by your head will be much more bigger than this.” I whisper as they start to freak out whimpering. I made it to my class using music to try and calm me down as much as I can. It works a little bit but not nearly as I hope for. I place my head down hoping to whatever out there to make the day go faster.


EXO and SHINee saw how terrified SNSD and f(x) are and start scurrying to class. EXO and SHINee of course are still intrigue of the girl. They never seen a girl like her to stand up against any of the Queenkas. They admit though the Queenkas are nothing but barbie dolls that they really never acknowledge them in the first place.

 

"I advise you to go to class now," Suho commands as the rest of the students leave. EXO and SHINee looks at each other and make their way to the dent. Chen, Xiumin, Kai and Jonghyun whistled.

“That girl packs a punch,” Kai says impressed by the sheer force for a girl like her as he traces his finger over the barely forming dent. He smirks liking that a girl like her can put up a fight without flinching. He admits he wants her for so many reasons.

“But didn’t you guys sense it?” Baekhyun questions. They all look at him questioningly. “There was an unusual shift in her body. It was brief but was there.” He explains.

“Really?!” Chanyeol says surprised at the claim. Baekhyun can only nod.

“You don’t think…?” Minho asks prodding at the idea of her having some kind of power. Everyone shrug. They never knew there was anything really different about the girl they saw. They thought that she was hiding really well to not be notice by them despite the ability to sense paranormal settings. They literally think she was just an ordinary girl that has issues at home and issues with people. Maybe also a rebel life since the blue tip hair. Then again some of them did dyed their hair so they can’t say anything. Getting more intrigue they actually want to know more about her.

“Suho, do you think you can find anything about her?” Kris asks knowing that Suho, despite his popularity he is really close with the staff members and they let him in the staff room and allowed to read student profiles that will let them put them in a class suited for them. Then again he is part of the student council along with Luhan, Onew and Minho. But Suho has more privileges than the three stated. He could easily walk in there and sneak out a file about her without being questioned.

“I got it,” Suho mutters.

“Alright. We are meeting at the garden before school ends,” Kris announces as the other nods their heads. The bell rings signaling them to go to class. They all separate to their respective class making it on time or being late on purpose.


Class was going by slowly as usual and not making my mood any better as it is. As time crawls till the end of the day I make a fast pace out of the building not wanting to deal with anyone. I rush towards the Serpent’s Nest without switching clothing like I usually do. I just want to be there as early as I can so I can get out a little early to. Everyone were looking my way on why a school girl like me is walking in the baddest parts in the city streets of Seoul. I could care less for that though. I just want this day over with. As I was making my way over to the bar I can sense someone following me. I kept walking hoping they would leave me alone but they seem really persistent. I stop near the bar turning around to notice that it’s empty. I know this place really well. They are hiding behind the dumpster bins since those are the only things in there that could let them hide. EXO and SHINee are really asking for a death wish. My eyebrows start to knit together as I enter the bar. I’ll deal with them when they figure out that I am not a normal person. Jinwoon smiles seeing me and tells me to get ready. I nod getting into the outfit I despised most. I start working after that knowing that there is no getting out of it.


EXO and SHINee were waiting on a certain someone at the garden of the school. They all sneaked out a bit early to see what their second leader has. As they were waiting, they were playing around with each other, with little flashes here and there and yelling. How they didn’t get caught is beyond them but they didn’t care. Suho comes running with a manila folder in his hands.

 

“Sorry, did I kept you guys waiting?” Suho question panting a little as they all gather around him.

“Not really, we were keeping ourselves busy,” Lay quietly answers as he was holding a flower that was burnt. He gets up and looks down smiling at the flower that is now magically healthy before looking back to his leader.

“Well, this is it," Suho says disappointed, "In all honesty there isn’t much info on her." He opens to see her current picture: long black hair that they notice but the blue tints were missing in the picture which is at the bottom tip. She didn’t smile at the picture at all. Her onyx eyes stare dully at whoever was taking the picture. Her heart shape face and slight plump lips and button nose makes her look almost like a doll but more beautiful despite not smiling or having the cold aura. Then again the picture looked like she is pissed off at the photographer.

Name: Kisaragi, Soomin

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Race: Korean-Japanese

Birthday: October 31, 1995

Family:

Mother: Mei Jaeri

Father: Hanh Kisaragi

Eye Color: Onyx

Hair Color: Brown

Weight: 48kg

Height: 157cm

Blood Type: AB

Notes: Lives on her own, very quiet and tends to have a temper. Star student without failing any class while working part time as a waitress. Said to have mastered different types of martial arts and is very athletic. Claim to actually be Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese. Father is Japanese-Vietnamese and Mother is Chinese-Korean. Knows how to speak these languages plus English.

“Talk about being really mixed,” Taemin pulls the files out of Suho’s hands.

“Who knew she can speak five languages,” Kai pulls the files out of Taemin’s hands.

“That means whatever languages we know she will be able to understand us when no one else can,” Kris states taking the files from the maknaes. Yes, SHINee knows Japanese and Korean while EXO knows Korean and Chinese but Kris, Onew and Key knows English the best. “So that’s it?” Kris mutters seeing little information to go on with the girl.

“They must really can’t find a lot about her since she rarely says anything about herself,” Baekhyun says. “Then again, there is a possibility that she didn’t want any information out in case if anyone were to look at her files. She’s smart to do that. Kudos to her.”

“File said that she knows different martial arts,” Tao said looking over Kris’ shoulder. “Know i have a sparing partner.” Tao says happily that he doesn’t have to train by himself all the time when practicing his Wushu. Suddenly, Baekhyun grabs the folder out of Kris’ hands and walks away with it while pulling Suho.

“Baekhyun-Hyung where are you going with that?” Kai calls after him.

“Research,” Baekhyun answers while the others just sighed. Despite Baekhyun being the most attentive person in the group next to Sehun, Lay and Kai they sometimes wonder what really goes on in his head since everything he sometimes says is really vague or something brief. Heck, Sehun even clarifies better despite him talking less. They all sigh. The bell finally rings signaling the end of school.

“Hey, isn’t that her?” Sehun calls seeing her speed walk out of school grounds.

“Come on,” Kris calls as they all stealthy follow behind her. They got to admit for a small girl like her she is fast. Though the tall people manage to keep up. They were following until they got to the city. There were curious stares as to why 15 boys were following a girl. But no one questions. They go further in wondering why a girl would be here and going down alley ways. They thought that a girl like her despite being a cold hearted she would be a goody two shoes and go home to do homework. They followed her until they came to a small bar. She stops making them all stop suddenly then hide behind dumpster bins almost tripping over each other. She turns her head around, them noticing the scowl on her face. She better not know we are here they thought as she turns back around entering it. They never knew they were holding their breath as they finally exhaled. They relax getting up from behind the bins.

“The paper said she works as a waitress,” Lay says and looks up at the sign. “Never thought a bar.”

“I thought she would be working as a waitress in a cafe or something,” Key says a bit disgusted that they are in a an alley way. “Nothing so run down like this.” Key crinkles his nose at the stench that wafts his way just for being in there.

“The Serpent’s Nest,” Lay reads the sign after a while of staring. The others also looks up at the sign seeing a snake with a cross winding itself around it and the name next to it. Almost like form the anime Fullmetal Alchemist.

“At least we know where she goes after school for work,” Kai smirks as he walks out with everyone in tow. They finally got out of the twisting alley way noticing it was close to getting dark. They curse for getting so lost easily because no one was paying attention as to where they were going since their main focus was the girl that they had followed. Of course there were a few arguments here and there of which way to turn. Sure they know the city well but the place they went to was really hidden. They could also add it in their map of hidden locations. That’s when they notice a figure walking on their own. They recognized it as Soomin since the school uniform was really noticeable.

“She manage to get out before us,” Chanyeol whispers making sure she doesn’t hear.

“Well duh she works there for who knows how long,” Chen points out. “She knows this place in the back of her head.” He waves his hand around almost like a diva.

“Follow her?” Luhan question watching her retreating figure start to disappear. They all nod following behind her like last time.


My shift was finally over but that’s because Jinwoon noticed my foul mood when I entered and let me leave a bit early. It’s only 9PM too. I try to tell him that I could stay longer but he insisted that I go home to calm down. He didn’t want me to scare the customers. Then again when have I never not scared them with the constant bar fights I get myself into. I also still have homework and he wanted me to relax a bit and come back when I look like I am not going to kill anyone. I sigh changing back to my school uniform and walk out. I quickly and easily made my way out of the alley way. It’s dark but since I don’t have Jinwoon next to me now I am pretty much on my own. I walk down the empty streets with only the lamp post as my light and guide. I quietly walk but I shift my eyes making sure no one is following me or about to hurt me. Then I sense that someone is following me. I stop sensing that they stop also. I turn around to notice three men.

 

“Well if it isn’t a pretty little lady,” the guy with a black leather motor bike jacket, black shirt, dark blue jeans and combat boots says. He has blue eyes with black slightly spiky hair.

“How bout you come with us,” the guy with brown matted hair, green eyes, black trench coat, black jeans and combat boots suggests.

“Yeah, it’s much more safer with us,” the last one that has another blonde slightly spiked, coal colored eyes, brown leather jacket, ripped jeans and combat boots also. “Plus we could have a little fun.” He suggests with smirks while the others did the same.

“Thanks for the offer but I rather not,” I answer dully as I start to walk away. They followed me until I stop again. “Leave me alone!” I give one of my most thickest authoritative voice I could muster. Then they start to surround me. You have got to be kidding me.

“Either you come with us or we will take you by force, your choice,” the black haired guys threatens.

“Fine I’ll come,” I said with no emotions. The guys smirks as they come near me. I can feel the tug of my lips into a smirk as I close my eyes. Might as well use it now. But the Kingkas… it’s risky. I know they will figure it out soon. I knew they even had powers since the first day of freshman year. I know for a fact they didn’t notice that they were releasing a very strong aura until they finally had it under control during their sophomore year. That’s when they start to hide it which makes them almost like normal people. Opening my eyes shows silver-blue. My hair lightly tumbles in the air as the guys stand paralyzed. They start to all wobble around looking lost with their eyes glowing the same as my eye color.

“Hey pretty lady where you going?” the brown matted hair calls into thin air following the supposed lady.

“Well looks like that lady is more ier looking that you,” the black spiky hair snorts. “Wait for me.” He speeds off following the first guy while the third one also follows. I stealthily make my way out of the streets back to my apartment. Looks like EXO and SHINee got a sense of my powers. I sensed them and it wasn’t that hard since they aren’t even hiding it. Let’s see if they can figure out who I am. I change my clothes to sweats and a long shirt after I brush my teeth, wash my face and do my homework. I collapse on the spring bed and seeing that using my powers really strain my body, I pretty much fall asleep.


When we were following her down the empty street we notice three guys following her. Soomin stops noticing them. We make our way a bit closer but hide in alleyways and trees. The three men were talking making it sound really suggestive from what they were hearing and they didn’t like that. Sure they tend to be that erted but they wouldn’t take it that far unless the girl allows them to. They are just not into . They were about to back her up when they saw her being surrounded but someone pulled them back. A hand came out of a puddle near their feet as Suho emerged from it. Baekhyun flashes in from the light post that was near the trees SHINee and some of EXO were.

 

“I would sit back, relax and enjoy the show,” Baekhyun whispers to his little group. They were confused as why until they take heed to his words.

“I wouldn’t interfere,” Suho commands watching closely as they notice Soomin smirking.

“What do you mean not to interfere!?” The rest of SHINee and EXO whispers but had their voices raised a bit.

“She’s in trouble!” Chanyeol hisses.

“Have faith in her,” Suho says as they sense something shifting but can’t tell what. They notice that her hair is also slightly flying when they notice that their is no wind blowing. Their eyes glued to her seeing what will happen next. They were standing there for a few minutes but suddenly the three men started to walk away as if nothing happened and they notice a lady just appeared out of nowhere not even noticing the situation that Soomin was in.

“Hey pretty lady where you going?” the brown matted hair calls into thin air following the lady.

“Well looks like that lady is more ier looking that you,” the black spiky hair snorts. “Wait for me.” He speeds off following the first guy while the third one also follows. Then they watch Soomin walk away as if nothing happened either. They were silent for a while trying to process what just happen and turn to Baekhyun and Suho for any answers since they said that they were going to do some kind of research that they never explained.

“What just happened?!” Jonghyun almost screams at everyone.

“Where did you guys go?” Kris questions the duo that left.

“Where did that lady come from?” Sehun ask confused.

“How come the lady didn’t notice the situation Soomin was in?” Luhan questions.

"So noisy," Suho mutters, "Just be quiet and listen."

“Like I said research,” Baekhyun answers “She’s an Illusionist.”

“Illusionist?” the others question as Baekhyun shakes his head. He has a big explanation to do.

“You know illusions, right?” Baekhyun asks while every just nods. “Well she can make illusions, imaginary pictures to the person’s eyes, ears and any senses. She taps into the person’s head making it look real to the person even though in reality there is nothing there to begin with. As for the shift I felt before, she actually used her powers a little bit. When I check the dent back at school it was actually a little bigger than we saw it. She made the dent appear small with her powers so the people won’t think that she was that strong. She hid her power really well that’s for sure. I wondered how we didn’t sense her before. We are usually good at tracking people on who have powers.” Baekhyun ponders on how he, EXO and SHINee missed her which made no sense to him.

“What about Soomin herself?” Sehun questions next.

“Soomin lives on her own because her parents didn’t want her,” Suho answers. When Baekhyun was pulling Suho away from the group, Baekhyun ordered him that he will go around town to see what they know about Soomin while he research about anyone with the power Soomin had. He agreed seeing that Baekhyun needs all the help he can get. “Apparently from what other people said some say she was a freak. People have said that when ever anybody got close to her they turn into some crazy lunatic. People said that she sent many people to the asylum. Some that even became a lunatic ended up somehow killing themselves. My guess is when she was little she didn’t have any control over it leading her to being on her own and having to learn how to control it.”

“It must have been hard for her to live at such a young age then,” Xiumin adds Suho nods his head.

“They sent her away to an orphanage,” Suho continues. “Many didn’t want her knowing who she is. Knowing how rumors fly by this city, everyone would be afraid. One day an orphanage decided to keep her until she enters high school and lets her go. I assume she had to control her powers there while she even learned the languages her parents knew. Plus English in case she might have thought of moving out to America or another country.” When Suho heard that she was sent to the orphanage he had to ask many people if they knew which ones. Once he found it he had to ask a few things from the owner what was life like for Soomin. He admits it was pretty lonely and sad.

“Then the money she got now is from working at the hidden bar,” Luhan adds in. Suho nods his head.

“Also there are rumors about a girl wandering around at night in the most dangerous places of Seoul,” Suho adds in. “Everyone calls her Raven or Fox. Some say it’s Soomin because of how I heard that she used to sneak out of the orphanage at night.”

“When Suho-Hyung told me this rumor I had to look up the meanings for those two animals,” Baekhyun continues. “Raven are mostly mentioned as death while foxes are mostly mentioned to be cunning. The girl could have been named these because of how death seems to follow her everywhere as some people might have witnessed it. As for her being the fox I guess she was smart enough to trick anyone into her fingers.”

“If rumors are true that Soomin is Raven or Fox, what will we do?” Tao asks. “I mean we saw what happen with what she did to those three guys.” Tao gestures to the three guys who were long gone.

“All we can do is keep watch on her,” Kris answers Tao. They all nod their heads.

“It’s getting really late,” Onew says walking away from the alley. “Let’s go home.” Onew walks in the direction of his home. They all follow suit agreeing to the idea without second thoughts. Once they all got home they had many thoughts in mind of how Soomin was able to trick the three guys without touching and knowing that she is an illusionist. They kept thinking about it until they finally fallen asleep.


Subscribe, upvote comment etc. till chapter 3 guys.