Annoying Touchy People

Illusions

New story guys and i have the first three chapters typed out already so enjoy.


I really don’t have much of a home. I mean do live in a small apartment. I just never found a place to really call home. The apartment wasn’t much. But it’s the cheapest I can get with the money I am running on. I do live on my own. Though, there are times that I would call the streets my home. I know all the hidden passages, hear the latest gossip and I could easily blend in. I pretty much live the life of… you could say, a thug. But a good thug. I don’t go around and hurt people for pleasure. I only attack if they bother me. Seoul is big I tell you. I know all it’s hidden secrets. I could weave in and out of there with a blink of an eye. As long as no one gets in my way, we won’t have a problem. But just because I am a street kid doesn’t mean I am a delinquent. I still go to school. I am just in my second to last year in high school.

I casually walk towards my high school, Seoul of Performing Arts High School, with their white button up blouse, black and yellow/gold blazer coat, black mid thigh length skirt, black ribbon bow and black loafers. I sighed annoyed that I have to go through this year and next. Just two more years and it will be all over. Walking towards the gate I look up at the massive building before me. Five floors of this massive building that is surrounded by miniature trees that cannot compare. The different courts out in the back for sports that are being used early in the morning. I hear everyone greet each other happily. I quietly make my way inside ignoring everyone around me. I still have time till the bell rings so I make my way to the rooftop. Not a lot of people goes up there which is a plus. I appreciate the quietness that the rooftop gives. Once I make it up there, I sit down on the ground enjoying the slightly cool breeze of the beginning of fall. I plug in my earphones and listen to Linkin Park’s Castle of Glass.

Take me down to the river bend

Take me down to the fighting end

Wash the poison from off my skin

Show me how to be whole again

 

Fly me up on a silver wing

Past the black where the sirens sing

Warm me up in a nova's glow

And drop me down to the dream below

 

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass

Hardly anything there for you to see

For you to see

 

Bring me home in a blinding dream,

Through the secrets that I have seen

Wash the sorrow from off my skin

And show me how to be whole again

 

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass

Hardly anything there for you to see

For you to see

 

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass

Hardly anything else I need to be

 

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass

Hardly anything there for you to see

For you to see

For you to see

The song ended and the next song Death of Me by Red starts to play just as I hear the door open from behind me with a rowdy crowd that I wished for them to disappear. Scowling, I pause my music and unplug the earphones from my ears to see the Kingkas of the school: EXO and SHINee. Just my luck. I wanted to avoid them as much as possible.

These two groups are one of the most popular groups in school that every girl would swoon over for. Me, I just don’t care. Really, they are just not worth my time. They think that they could run the school like an actual king will get them anywhere. Ha, yeah right. EXO consists of 12 people: Minseok or Xiumin, Luhan, Yifan or Kris, Junmyeon or Suho, Yixing or Lay, Baekhyun, Jongdae or Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo or D.O., Zitao or Tao, Jongin or Kai and Sehun. Then there is SHINee. SHINee consists of 5 people: Jinki or Onew, Jonghyun, Kibum or Key, Minho and Taemin. Each person has their traits personality wise. Though I am sure that the personality they have is a facade that hides their real one or it is their actual personality all together, which ever it is. But I do hear alot from the girls around here and mostly from the Queenkas: SNSD and f(x).

SNSD/Girls’ Generation consist of 9 girls: Taeyeon, Jessica, Soonkyu or Sunny, Stephanie or Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Joohyun or Seohyun. Next up is f(x) which consist of 5 people also. There is: Qian or Victoria, Amber, Sunyoung or Luna, Jinri or Sulli and Krystal. A lot of girls wanted to be as the same spot as these guys. Same as the boys for EXO and SHINee. But really all that attention is not my forte. Then again I still have some attention in this school also. Though I am not as popular as them everyone calls me the wolf or tiger in this school. They would see me alone, no social contact unless necessary and I tend to be really fierce. People say my gaze could literally kill someone without me moving an inch. Reason why most stay away from me. I guess you can say I am noticeable yet unnoticable. But that doesn’t mean that the Queenkas will back off also. They will take any opportunity to embarrass me in the whole school. I have to deal with all that crap. I would have punched them in the face by now but that will get me kicked out so I am not risking it. The only thing I usually do is scare them until they leave me alone. Though I did almost break one of their hands once or at least their arm because I was in a foul mood that time. But it made me happy that they left me alone for a bit until they decided to come back for more. Idiots.

I get up seeing that there is no point in staying because the silence was ruined by noisy Kingkas. I make my way past them, making them stop and stare at my retreating figure. Walking past the metal door I made my way down to class 2-A. I sigh as I place my bag on the side of the table that is in the middle of the class. I place my head down playing my music again this time with Linkin Park’s Breaking the Habit. But I know for sure that the music will be ruined once people start filling in but that didn’t matter to me as long as I have music with me.


EXO and SHINee were standing for a bit after seeing the so called wolf leave her so called domain. The silence was deafening until Chen and Xiumin whistled, Kai has a plastered smirk, Chanyeol has a confused face, Lay is indifferent along with Tao, Sehun and Kris, Baekhyun was staring at the door, Luhan and D.O. was being all doe eyed, and Suho has a concerned expression. Onew also has a confused face while Key and Minho has an indifferent face, Jonghyun has a confused face while Taemin is all doe eyed also.

 

“Geez, even though I never seen the girl up close she really does have this air that looks like she really wants to cold blood murder anyone she sees,” Xiumin says intrigued but slightly shiver from the appearance.

“I wouldn’t mind a girl who bites back a bit, makes it more interesting,” Chen says amused. He smiles thinking about his new little play thing.

“Makes me wonder how long she will last until she falls begging on her knees for us to play with her?” Kai adds in.

“A long time seeing how feisty she is,” Luhan states.

“Yeah, ones thing for sure she called us idiots,” Key speaks.

“Really? When was that?” Jonghyun questions his best friend confused as he was sure the girl didn’t say anything when she walked by. Key taps his head hinting how he knows. “Oh.” Jonghyun scratches the back of his head forgetting. Key sighs rubbing his temples. Jonghyun sometimes tends to be the forgetful one besides Taemin. For the most part all they did was talk about the girl that they saw and how would it be cool to mess with her, play with her or some of the kind hearted ones; get to know her. That was until the bell ring ruining their fun. But some likes to mess with the teachers and be late on purpose while each of them went to separate classes on time.


It was quiet until the bell rings and people started to file in making me having to pause the song that’s Three Days Grace Animal I have Become. Sighing again I lift my head up and put my MP3 away.

 

As the teacher, Mr. Cho came in, he start taking roll. When he was half way through the list the door opens revealing… surprise two of the Kingkas: Kai and Tao. It was natural for them to be late. But unlike most, despite them being late or slack off, they seem to have good grades. I usually help the teachers in helping them grade since they see many different students almost every single day and when I was grading, I, never before would see, the Kingkas have any bad grades in any of the classes. Ever since the start of my first year in high school. That took me by surprised because they could be those type of Kingkas that don’t give a about school and do whatever. And yes, despite my cold appearance I help people. I am not that bad.

“Sorry we are late,” Kai apologizes bowing along with Tao. I forgot to mention that half the group of EXO is in there last year while the other half is in my year. Then the first three of SHINee are also in their last year while the last two are in my year also. They both went to there seats which is all the way in the back. Class starts and everything seem to blaze through. I kind of blanked out here and there since Mr. Cho, is no joke the boringest teach I have ever had.

Lunch bell rings with me getting up to go to the rooftop. My only sanctuary. While I was on my way to the rooftop I buy a simple ham, cheese and lettuce sandwich for lunch. Paying, I unwrap the plastic and bit into it. I start walking until I see one of the Queenkas: SNSD. Great, three popular groups in one day. Aren’t I the luckiest. Note sarcasm.

“Well look what we have here, the wolf,” Taeyeon sneers at me as I look dully at her. She is nothing to what I had to fight my way against. She’s insignificant like the others in her group and f(x).

“What, you have nothing better to do in life so you waste it on trying to humiliate me,” I say. “Pathetic.” I still munch on the sandwich. By then I sense that everyone is gathering around us. I can tell she is starting to boil over. She scrunches her face trying to think of a comeback.

“At least I don’t have to beg for money,” Sunny calls as everyone “oohs.” I sigh. Am I really having to deal with them right now. I shake my head smirking while looking down. You don’t want to mess with me. No one ever crosses me and gets away with it. I’ll humiliate you more than you are to me in so many ways. You can’t best me in anything you stupid annoying insignificant girls.

“Please, I would rather beg than be a e just to get money,” I stop then look up. “Oh wait, you already are one.” Everyone “oohed” even more with Sunny fuming and the others were about to grab me until the bell rings.

“You just got lucky, you little ,” Hyoyeon growls turning around with all the other girls following behind. Totally saved by the bell. But then again it wouldn’t take me long to knock each and everyone of them out. I quickly make my way to class throwing my unfinished lunch seeing that I lost my appetite. Once I made it, class seem to drag by slowly making me doodle to make time pass by.

School is over and everyone leaves in packs leaving the building close to being empty. Students walks home, some were driving, some taking the bus and some getting picked up. I make my way into the back of the school. I hop the fence there and enter the miniature forest finding my way to a tree with a hole in it. I dig through it finding a ziplock bag with my normal going out clothes. I have other clothes but are scattered around the city hidden in the most unparticular places. I did that in case I need to make some kind of character change or try to blend in the crowd to make a quick getaway. Taking out the clothes I place them over the plastic bag and take off my school uniform. I fold each one of them and take my black cami, black skull jacket, black leggings and switch my black loafers to black sneakers. I place my clothing into the plastic bag and place it back into the hollow tree.

I make my way out of the forest towards the city. I dig in my pockets to find my sunglasses. I place them over my eyes as I start to walk. I tie my black, dark blue tipped hair into a diagonal side ponytail. Little fringes of my bangs fall lightly on my face. I weave my way through the crowd and make my way into one of the alley way. Taking a few twists and turns I made my way into a bar that people who have been in the streets know about: The Serpent’s Nest. Entering, I greet my boss Jinwoon. He smiles at me and points to the little outfit that is hanging on the hanger and hook towards the staff room. I nod my head going in there. I sigh. I work as a waitress in the Serpent’s Nest and it was a decent job that will give me money for food, clothing and school related things. It's decent enough to pay for my apartment that I use. The Serpent’s Nest is really hidden. It’s not really popular to the “normal” people or the big shot companies. This is more of a place for gangs or mafias or random thugs. Once I change out of my outfit and let my hair down cascading down to my lower back and is slightly curled, I walk out only to be face to face with a tray of drinks and foods.

“Table seven, Minnie,” Jinwoon hands me the tray as I make my way to the designated table that is in the far corner of the room.

“Here you go sirs,” I place the tray down setting the drinks and foods as I can feel the stares of the males eyeing me like candy. The girls there stare at me glaring because of my outfit and possibly my looks. I am not that pretty really. These girls just have issues. This is where I really hate the waiters outfit. The skirt is way too short that it only lands a little bit past my bottom. It has no sleeves, no straps and is just hanging off from my bosom. It's also kind of tight to making it pop out a bit. I wear a lace choker and headband to finish it off. Of course the doll shoes I had to wear. I was about to turn and walk away when one of them ran their filthy hands on my leg, running them up, lifting my skirt and letting it fall. I turn back around miffed as I saw them their lips and smirk at me. I huff walking away not even bother to turning back. “s.” I mutter sourly as I went to the stands. Just ignore them and they will know they are not interested.

“Here Minnie, table three,” Jinwoon give me a tray full of alcohol. I nod my head as I make my way to table three. I place the drinks down, placing them on the table. I slightly smile at the guys.

"Enjoy," I whisper bowing and leaving before one of them grab my wrist pulling me towards him. I land cradling the guy as he stares at me up and down. Tongue his lips seductively as his hand start to trail down. His hand starting to ghost my exposed thigh. I grab his wrist twisting behind him. "Touch me again I swear I will break your arm." He whimpers but slowly gets pissed off. He grabs my arm with his free one and spin me around making me land on my back on the table. Everyone seemed to get out of their seats to get out of the bar, scream or just sitting there staring and gaping. The alcohol and food knocks over spilling on the table, seat and the floor. The glass shattering. The guy’s companions stands up getting ready in case I start to fight back. I was about to get back up only to have my hair snatched by the guy and pulled me up. I was standing right in front of him with heated eyes glaring. I growl kicking him where the sun don’t shine. He buckles down as I was getting ready to make a get away. Unfortunately, his goons grab my arms making me lock in place. The guy I kicked slowly start to get up and getting ready to slap me until a hand stop him.

“If you please sir, not to harm one of my best waitress,” Jinwoon politely excuse the man, “I would appreciate it if you let her go.”

“This little threatened me and attacked me!” the guy roared.

“I do apologized for her actions but I believed you harassed her first, forcing her to be in an uncomfortable state,” Jinwoon argues. “If you please sir not to do it again I won’t have to ban you from this bar.” My boss then gives one of his most scariest glares when he is pissed. He was usually level headed about a lot of things. He would always calmly solve problems that don’t need to take drastic measures. But when he gets really mad there is no telling what he will do. His voice changes from being happy-go-lucky and always greeting customers to something dark and sinister. There were only a few who manage to get him really pissed off and get the infamous glare. Those people were either severely injured or close to death. The leader grumbles and told his men to let go. Once they did I shrug them off and walk towards my boss standing next to him as I glare hautly at the bastard men in front of me. “Now that is settled, enjoy your time here.” Jinwoon smiles happily as he grabs my wrist and lead me back to the staff room.

“Watch it my wrist kind of hurts you know,” I snarl at him as he lightly lets go. He looks at me in apology and looks over me in case I was really hurt.

“I hope this will never happen again. I am sorry you had to deal with this almost every single day,” Jinwoon apologizes. I sigh. Here we go again. “I should have made you quit a long time ago but you are to stubborn and insisted to stay.” He leaves the room and I hear shuffling in the kitchen.

“I would have agreed but I needed the money you know,” I pointed out trying to remind him of my condition. He sighs as he nods in understanding.

“But still, you’re only 17. A girl like you should be more focused in school and not the life of a street kid. I remember I was your age…” Jinwoon tells his story again for the umpteenth time. We always seem to have the same conversation every time I get harassed by men like those. I pretty much just blank out what he said but pretend I was still listening by nodding my head once in a while. You just gotta love this guy but sometimes he can be like an annoying brother. Though he is only thinking about my well being which I appreciate about it. Not a lot people really did. “Do you understand?” Oh, his story finished.

“Yes I understand Jin,” I say trying to sound like I listened to everything he just said.

“You didn’t pay attention did you?” he accused knowingly.

“Nope~!” I popped the “p” smiling at him as he just sighs. He really does treat me as if I am his little sister though he is only 5 years older than me. I didn’t mind but he babies me a lot when I don’t have work, am sick, doing homework or I am at my apartment doing nothing.

“This girl,” he mutters shaking his head. “After all the things I told you, you had to zone out.”

“I already know your whole story that I could write a biography about you,” I say a bit annoyed. He sighs one more time rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“Okay fine, let’s finish our shift, get you home and finish your homework.” I nod my head going back to work. After a few hours pass by our shift is finally over at 11PM and Jinwoon and I changed back into our normal clothes. He has other workers taking the really late night shift. I only take the one after school which ends around 3 till the time now. Once we got changed we quickly go to my school first to dig out my school uniform and we then quietly make it to my apartment. “You better finish your homework squirt.” He reminds me. I nod as he leaves my apartment. But not before ruffling my hair. I growl at him as he smiles leaving. I sigh closing the door and turning to the almost broken couch, dirty spots on the carpet, the leaking faucet of the sink, the worn out cabinets and the miniature hallway that leads to my bedroom and bathroom. It was a good thing I don’t have a lot of clothes placed in this apartment. I hid them everywhere around Seoul. I quickly decided to do my homework, brush my teeth and then take a quick shower. After that bedtime. I sit on my spring bed trying to get as comfortable as I can while doing history, math and English homework.

It wasn’t going so well because my bottom is starting to hurt until I had to shift to another position. Same thing happens and I had to resort to sitting on the floor and doing it. Yeah this is a cruddy apartment that I had to deal with until I can find a better job and apartment. I ended up staying up till 2 in the morning just to do homework, brush teeth and shower. After all that I just plop onto the bed and quickly fall asleep.


Okay chapter 1 done. I will start posting the first three and of course upvote, subscribe comment etc. and I will get on my way.