Blackmail

Illusions

Well chapter three here and it is like 1:41 in the morning. I am tired. Well enjoy.


Waking up early again I do my daily routines and make my way to school. Everyone was being themselves as I casually walk up the stairs finally having time to myself without SNSD, f(x), EXO or SHINee having to show up almost wherever I am.

Once up there I sit down near the fence or metal bars that prevents anyone from falling off. I watch as everyone happily play around, in the garden relaxing, just hanging out near the entrance and having no care in the world. I was jealous of everyone. They didn’t need to worry about anything besides just graduating and fulfilling their dreams. Compare to me I have to worry about getting education, making sure I survive and at least getting a career. No parents what-so-ever. Then again, like they were any help. Good for nothings. Abandon me when I needed them the most. Left me switching to different orphanage until I lived in one who treated me like . It was good they released me early despite me being two years under age at that time. I plug in my music which plays Eat You Up by BoA. I kept listening to music until the bell rings. I get up putting away my MP3.

Making my way to class, someone block my way by using their arm. I glare up to the person in front of me seeing that it was just one of the EXO guys. That is Kai. Just my luck. Just when I was enjoying my time without them in my hair, they decided to show their pretty little faces.

"What?" I coldly ask seeing Kai's smirk. He traps me with his arms beside my head to the wall leaning in. His warm breath ghosting my face.

"You're different than most girls," he begins, "Really different."

"Get away from me and go to class before I kick your ," I threaten making him smirk more.

"Feisty," the ever smirk still placed on his features. "I like that." I growl in frustration seeing that I am dealing with an annoying erted Kingka. Suddenly the bell rings signaling that class has started. Great now I am late. I glare at him and seeing him cockily smile at me is getting under my skin as it is. I was hoping to be left alone but no, he had to come and ruin it. I just wanted a peaceful day to myself. “You know a pretty girl like you should have a little more sunshine in you. Smile more.”

“I don’t do sunshines or smiling,” I growl at him as I take his arm and twist him around pinning him towards the wall, facing it. “And since you made me late for class I will make sure you will be punished.” I let him go and start trudging my way back.

“I can’t wait,” I can hear some kind of teasing, mocking tone and I bet he is smirking at me to add in the playfulness. He really needs to get his head out of the gutter. He walks behind me knowing that he also has the same class as me. I can feel his stares drilling behind my head. I really wanted to punch his face in right now. I turn around stopping and he also stops, with that smug face still plastered on. He tilts his head like he didn’t do anything. “Is there something wrong?” His voice trying to sugar coat his original intentions. Whatever are his intentions.

“Stop staring at me,” I bluntly answer. He scoffs losing the smirk but returns just as quickly as it disappeared.

“The only reason I stare at your head is because you are in front of me,” he answers as if it was the most obvious thing. “Besides I have to look forward so I don’t bump into you in case you stop, like now, don’t I?” My eyebrows just scrunches together seeing that he does have a point but I always look down and I never bump into people before. Okay maybe a few times because I wasn’t using my aura powers but it rarely happens when I am not using it. “So are we still going to class…? Unless you have something else in mind.” His smirks broadens as I mentally gagged. Is he serious?

“Dream on, now go away,” I command as I was about to leave I hear footsteps.

“Hey you two get to class!” one of the staff members yells at us as we end up running away from our intended destination. I guess I spend too much time in the streets and when ever I am chased or caught I want to get away and hide. Habit. Somehow I ran upstairs to the rooftop losing the teacher. I pause where I am hearing footsteps behind me. I turn around seeing Kai finally caught up and bending down grabbing his knees.

“Geez you run fast,” he gasp in between taking as much needed oxygen. “What are you, a cheetah?”

“If you can’t keep up go a different direction then,” I retort crossing my arms. “You follow me too much.” I continue as I make my way to the edge of the rooftop. I look down seeing the empty entrance telling me that everyone is in class.

“Well, I tend to chase after girls that is hard to get,” his playful tone comes back standing next to me as I scoff. I didn’t answer him seeing that he is of no use to me. Looks like I have one day of school to miss. We stay there pretty much the whole time until the bell rang for lunch. I stay rooted until I hear the door opening. Kai turns towards the door and walks over knowing who they are. Hearing the random greetings and scolding I know it is EXO and SHINee. Once they finally settled down I can feel them staring at me. As I sense them walking towards me I turn quickly eyeing each of them. They just smile at me or look indifferent as they walk up to me.

“What do you guys want?” I harshly question them.

“I don’t want to beat around the bush,” Baekhyun says. “We know what you are.” He says seriously as my eyes scrunches even more. I tensed a bit. I mean sure they witnessed it but how did they figure it out so fast. Then again I remembering sensing only fifteen instead of seventeen. So two went to do research.

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” I fibbed trying to get them off my back.

“Don’t try to hide it Soomin,” Kris with a more authoritative voice that always seems to make people scared of him. I stand my ground knowing that he won’t affect me in anyway but with the information they know about me being an illusionist is what’ making me be off balance. Who knows what other information they have gathered. I relax seeing that there is no use in hiding who I really am if they already know.

“Fine, I am an illusionist, happy?” I sneer at them making some of them satisfied with the answer. “What else do you want?”

“We know that you know that you knew we were there the whole time watching you use your powers,” Suho says.

“Yeah and I was hoping you would stay lost in the maze of the alleyway that way I can go home easily,” I answer. “I even knew that you were following me way before that.”

“So you work at a bar?” Lay questions. I nod my head “yes” in response.

“The Serpent’s Nest which I assume you already know since you followed me.”

“But why work at a bar?” Taemin ask.

“And why in such a filthy place?” Key adds in. I sigh at his diva like nature. These guys are really annoying. Don’t they know they are treading into personal stuff. They need to learn their place and stop being so nosy.

“Considering that two of you did research, why don’t you tell me?” I retort. “Who knew that I have the Kingkas as my stalkers now.” I muse with a bitter chuckle.

“We may or may not have researched into that, but we want to hear it from you personally,” Luhan, I guess being considerate wanted to make me confess on my own. Nosy bastards. I swear one of these days I will send them to an asylum.

“Wow so cruel but it’s seventeen against one,” Key says eyeing me. “Think you can handle that?” I glare at him. How the hell…?

“I am sure you knew we are not normal people,” Onew adds in. I growl in frustration rubbing my temple. They are getting on my nerves but I got to stay level headed if I want to make them go away. And that’s telling them things that I want to keep buried.

“Yes, I knew you weren’t normal people since freshmen year of our high school days,” I reply.

“If you knew how come we can’t sense yours?” Minho questions.

“I can hide my own power making it invisible to you guys since I notice that you guys had control over your aura ever since sophomore year. I even noticed that you can sense paranormal things so I hide it to avoid you guys.” I explain. They nod in understanding.

“So why at a bar?” Taemin brought back the subject I was hoping to stay out of. These guys are really persistent.

“Personal reasons that you should keep your nose out of,” I warned. They just shrug their shoulders. Scrutinizing them, I make my way around them to get away. Anymore information I let out the more it’s easier for them to mess with me. I can’t let that happen. Suddenly, I feel a tug on my arm to turn to see Kris holding onto me. I try to yank out from his grip but he end up tightening his hold making me wince. This guy is getting it. My eyes turn silver-blue. I stare into his eyes noticing that it too turned the same color. I made an illusion of someone coming up behind him and attack him. His hand loosens, turning around, attacking whoever was behind him only for him to fall on the ground like an idiot and I quickly made a break for it. Before I made it to the door Kai pops in front of me with a trail of black smoke behind him then disappears. Skidding to a halt, I curse as he just smirks at me. He disappears in black smoke again and this time popping in front of my face. Something clicked and made me realized that he has teleportation. I back up instinctively. Slowly making my way back I end up bumping into someone. I turn again to see that I bumped into the second tallest of EXO: Chanyeol. He smiles at making him say that he was no harm.

“You must really hate crowds,” Jonghyun hops in.

“I don’t hate crowds,” I respond. “I just don’t like attention.” I try to get out of their circle but it was no use no matter which direction I turn to there would always be someone there standing in front of me. “Seriously you guys need to leave me alone.”

“Sorry can’t do that,” Chen says with a smile. “You’re like us. Having powers for no apparent reasons. Stick with us and you'll be fine.”

“No!” I screech at him. “If I do, people will just target me asking why a wolf like me is hanging out with the Kingkas all of a sudden. That’s giving me attention that I don’t want or need.” I growl at him crossing my arms. I could really use my powers right now and send them off the roof with an image of a suicidal girl jumping off but I don’t want to be suspicious if the staff members were wondering why I decided to come to class in the middle of the day whilst EXO and SHINee didn’t. The bell rang signaling lunch has ended and we have that passing period to get to class. “Now if you excuse me I should get to class.” I start pushing my way but this time Tao grabs my arm.

“What’s the point in entering class if you weren’t there in the first place,” Tao questions. “Might as well be absent the whole day.” I sigh seeing that I had no choice. I could just lie to them saying I had food poisoning or something.

“Fine whatever,” I respond.


EXO and SHINee were in class except for Kai. Tao was the one that informed them when lunch finally started. Of course they had to find him one way or another and Jonghyun, Baekhyun, Key, Kris and Taemin could easily find him with the ability to phase through solid objects, using the light as transportation, Key reading people's mind to get information, Kris with his ability to fly, he could scout the whole place from above and Taemin to mess around in the darkness as transportation too. Once they found him they quickly made it to the rooftop to see him and Soomin standing quietly watching the view. Of course they would kill the maknae for skipping class especially with Soomin. Calling him over wasn’t to hard since he notices them when they entered. Of course they were for sure Soomin notice them too but didn’t want to acknowledge them. Once she finally does acknowledge them they had mini disputes. It all ended until Kai had an idea.

 

“Since we thought of skipping class for the day why don’t we go to our place?” Everyone just looks at Kai but shrugs saying whatever. Everyone gathers around Kai until they notice they were one short. The other looks at Soomin and she just glares at them. They have a feeling that she is going to refuse to go with them.

“If I were you I would come with us,” Lay suggests. “You’re pretty much stuck up here until the school ends with pretty much nothing to do.” Soomin has this reluctant gaze before giving up. She knows that she is out numbered. Lay had his hand hovering already waiting for her to take it.

“The things I am forced to do,” she mutters as she lightly touches Lay’s hand. Lay being cautious decided to have a good grip on her in case she accidentally lets go when transporting. One thing that Lay learned is that when teleporting with Kai always make sure to have a good grip on him or anyone touching him or else you will be transported to a different place. Lay, Chen, Tao and Chanyeol were the unlucky victims who didn’t hold onto Kai properly that they ended up in different parts of the world and Kai had to go retrieve them. Lay remembered that he ended up in India, Chen ended up in Australia, Tao was lucky that he was transported not to far. Just a little more south of South Korea and Chanyeol ended up in the United States. Kai pretty muched knocked out for a few days because transporting places overseas from his current location takes so much energy. He was also sure that transporting 18 of them will also drain his energy too. With the amount of concentration and energy Kai manages to transport all of them to their place.

“Welcome to EXO’s mansion,” Chen smiles as everyone disperse around the living room and some of them entered which Soomin guessed to be the kitchen. Soomin stay in her place. She must not feel really comfortable walking into a person’s place they all thought. Soomin slowly makes her way to the single seat that is pure snow white. She bites her lower lip feeling a bit suffocated and really small. Lay walks closer to her and place a gentle hand trying to tell her to stay calm. She sighs heavily seeing Lay’s kind gesture.


Going to EXO’s and SHINee’s place was not really on my agenda. It’s already bad enough that I had to skip one whole day of school and now here I am in their mansion that I would really feel small. And I am for sure that SHINee's is the same too. Why are these guys so interested in me anyway. I am just an average girl that seems to be pissed off to the world to most and no one ever pays attention to me. I am pretty much hated in the school. Then again them doing research on is pretty much stalking me, right? I mean yeah they know that I have powers and they know that I know that they have powers. What happens if they tell someone? I can’t let that happen. No one is supposed to know my powers. Whiling sitting on one of their chairs, D.O., Key, Suho and Minho came in with snacks and drinks of all sorts. Well not really all sorts, just cookies, cake, sodas, bottled water and those normal things you have when it’s just a gathering or some sort. EXO and SHINee digs in munching on the snacks that was there. I just watch silently as D.O. being a kind host hands me a white plate with silver rim of a slice cheesecake with a fork and whip cream on top and a small drizzle of strawberry.

 

“Come now, eat some,” D.O. insists smiling at me. I stare at the cake as I bit my lip and delicately take the plate. Okay I will secretly admit that I actually have this addiction to cheesecake. As I take the fork and lightly poke it and eat it normally so they won’t think I am crazy for cheesecake. I slowly eat it savoring the flavor since it is really, really good. Whoever made this I give you kudos. I lightly smile as the flavors tingle on my tongue “It seems that you like it.” D.O. broke my fantasy as I stare at him and just nodded. He smiles happily at me clapping his hand a bit. “That’s a relief I thought you might not like it because I made it.” D.O. announces feeling accomplished that he seemed to satisfy me with the dessert. I smile at him.

“I like it,” I said, “It tastes really good.” I take another bite finishing it in no time flat making him smile even more.

“I can give you another slice if you want.”

“Yes please,” I answer happily almost giddy. I stop realizing that I almost acted like a kid in a candy store. I composed myself clearing my throat. He only chuckled at me as I can feel my face grow warm.

“My guess is that you like cheesecake,” he pinpoints as he cuts another slice for me. I nod sheepishly getting even more red.

“More like love cheesecakes,” I corrected hiding behind my bangs. He chuckles even more and pat my head. I flinched and try to whack his hand away but he dodges easily still chuckling at me.

“Well that’s cute,” he winks at me and sits with the others. I silently gag. Uh no thanks no flirting please. I really don’t like that.

“Hey, D.O. stop flirting with her!” Tao whines using aegyo making me blink in surprise. I never knew Tao can be this childish. I always thought he was the cool, silent, mysterious type because of his looks and the aura screamed superiority. But one’s thing for sure I can’t handle aegyo. One look and boom I fall for it. I kept quiet as D.O and Tao fight like kids and Kris and Suho trying to stop it. Chen happily skips over sitting on the armrest where I am.

“Don’t mind them it’s usually this loud whenever we see each other,” Chen reassures telling her it was a daily thing not to worry about. I hum taking a bite out of the cheesecake. Once I finish, Chen takes the plate away from me and enter the kitchen. He then comes out and grabs a glass sitting on the coffee table and pour me some lemonade.

“Thanks,” I thanked taking a sip. My tongue glides over my upper lip, tasting the mixture of sweet and tangy flavors of the juice.

“Chen-Hyung, stop getting her attention when we are arguing!” Chanyeol slightly pouts, crying as Chen chuckles at the childish behavior.

“It’s your fault you guys aren’t treating our guest properly,” Chen retorts while draping his arm around my shoulder. I grab his wrist and unsling it. I really don’t like being touched. There is a certain limit that I let people do that but in general I just don’t like being touched. I shove him off the armrest as he flails his arms around and falling ungracefully face first. “Owy~ Minnie why did you do that~?” Chen whines rubbing his head then his eyes glides back to me.

“Don’t touch me,” growl threateningly as he gets up and poke me on the cheek. He keeps doing this until I snap my teeth at him and he yelps.

“Hey! No biting!” Chen wags his finger like he is scolding a child. Then again I am probably younger than most. I growl at him I see his eyes turning silver-blue and he starts to dance, may I say terribly, to an imaginary song that’s not even playing in reality. My guess it’s a song that he liked and has been playing in his head for a while and want to dance to it. “This is my style!” Chen yells happily dancing as everyone else laughs their asses off. I deactivate my power and the glowing eyes disappears and Chen was still dancing until he notices that no music was playing. “Hey! That’s not fair!” Chen rages getting red from anger and embarrassment.

“What was that Hyung?!” Chanyeol laughs rolling on the floor with Baekhyun and everyone else just laughs on the chair or clinging onto someone.

“You look ridiculous Chen,” Baekhyun still continues laughing as everyone finally calms down. Taking a huge breath, they all look at me. I just blink at them and cross my arms. It was just revenge for touching me and scolding me. I am not a child and you slinging your shoulders over me is a no, no. I look away scoffing.

“That was amazing!” Xiumin chuckles. “I never knew Chen would do this. He is usually seen singing and rarely dance.”

“That’s usually Taemin, Key-Hyung, Kai, Lay-Hyung, Sehun and Luhan-Hyung’s job,” Chanyeol rocks back and forth on the floor, his legs crossing. “They are the dancing machines in this group.”

“Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Kris, Minho, Key and Tao are usually the rappers,” Onew adds in.

“Chen-Hyung, D.O.-Hyung, Baekhyun-Hyung, Luhan-Hyung, and Jonghyun-Hyung are like the main vocalists,” Sehun adds.

“That means the rest that weren’t mention are just back-up singers?” I ask. They just nod their heads. “So what are you guys some kind of boy band?” Both groups smirked at me. I think that just answered my question.

“Well we aren’t Kingkas for nothing,” Kai says. “Aside from the looks we have talents. Musical talents.” I never thought of them to have any kind of talents, let alone musical. I really just don’t pay attention to any one of them and they were Kingkas by looks.

“What about you miss wolf?” Chen questions placing the palm of his hand under his chin while laying on his stomach.

“There is nothing much about me,” I retort. I am not telling them about me. Not one single thing. I already have them knowing I have powers, I can’t let them know anything else other than that.

“Come on, I am sure a wolfette like you has some kind of talent,” Chen lays his head on the floor looking up to me as I pull my skirt down a bit more. This is the reason why I hate skirts. I try to cover as much as I can while Chen just smirks.

“All I can say is I am just a fighter,” I spat. They need to stop nosing around my personal life. They just chuckled.

“We can see that,” Kai smirked at me, “You are really feisty for a girl. A fighting spirit that’s for sure. We don’t see those kinds of girls anymore, which is a bit depressing. Most of the girls we see in school just throws themselves at us. Not our type really but good for screwing around.”

“I really didn’t need to know that,” I scoffed crossing my legs and arms being a bit sassy. Kai just pops right in front of me with black smoke floating around smirking. His hand flutters across my legs as I automatically swing my arm to punch him. He dodges grabbing my fist as I used that as a leverage to pull myself up from the chair. During that momentum I bring my knee up taking him by the stomach. He hurls forward and I twist around him flipping him over my shoulder letting him land on his back. He coughs as I let go of him. “Do. Not. Touch. Me!” I snarled at him.

“Okay I won’t,” Kai coughs rolling over gasping for air. “But damn, you really know how to pack a punch.”

“I guess that her talent then, martial arts,” Suho points out as I sit down.

“That makes her unapproachable then,” Sehun whines doing aegyo pouting like he won’t get his favorite toy. I flinch. Damn it, why does these guys have aegyo that is irresistible.

“Did I see miss wolf flinch,” Baekhyun coos. I flinch again. Damn it they actually noticed it. “Looks like Wolfette has a weakness to aegyo.” I close my eyes hoping to get out of here right now. They are going to be the death me of one of these days. “Don’t worry we won’t tell as long as you stick with us.” Baekhyun proposes as I jerk towards him.

“Yeah, no in your dreams,” I screech at him. “I am not going to stay with you guys just because you bribed be not to tell about me having a weakness of aegyo.”

“Then what if I tell you we know you have sent people to the asylum because of your powers,” Baekhyun whispers silently into my ears this time a bit more darkly. I can feel my eyes widen.

“How the hell did you know?” I growl lowly, my eyes scrunching at the information as he smirked at me.

“I got resources,” he chuckles deeply as I glare at him. He pulls himself back, still that plastered smirk that irks me to no end. “What do you say, stick with us and I am sure everything will be smooth sailing.” I growl in response but my shoulders sags in the end. If word got out about that I will never hear the end of it. I manage to keep that covered for so long because no one had evidence that it was me that kept sending people to the asylum since I was just sitting their innocently. I didn’t know about my powers till then and I manage to keep control of it. Though people still talked about me, especially in my neighborhood. My eyes stare at an open space until I look back up to the others.

“Fine,” I mumbled looking away.

“What was that?” Baekhyun cupping his ears trying to get me to say it louder. I growl again staring at him hoping he would die from my glare.

“I said fine!” I shout at him as he triumphantly smiled. The others were cheering that I agreed but they knew better. Baekhyun may seem innocent on the outside but when it came to his real personality he can be way mischievous, dangerous, demanding and maybe a little manipulative when provoked. That’s a lesson to be learned.

I pretty much stayed there the whole time until it was time for me to go to work. I had to excuse myself until Suho decided to kindly walk me out and and take me to work. I had to refuse or else people might give a bad impression on why you lead me to an alley and possibly killed me when he walks out and he might get lost when he gets out. He then insisted that he could stay with me until my work is done. Then I argued that I stay really late and he would be in bed by the time I get out. He finally gave up seeing how stubborn I was and let me go. I made it to work and did my shift until it is time to go home. If you guys are wondering nothing much happen besides the usual that I knocked someone out for touching me as always.


Well chapter three done and as usual comment, subscribe etc. so till chapter 4